Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

:(

This is a discussion on :( within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; it's a long ass story but here's what happened...:[ Like a week ago I found a website called onlinebootycall.com and ...
Page: 1

5DollahSuckySucky

it's a long ass story but here's what happened...:[

Like a week ago I found a website called onlinebootycall.com and on the site you can find locals in your area that you can fuck no attachments.

Like 2 days ago I found this girl that livves like 15 miles away from me and she's like 20 and we decided to meet this morning to fuck .

We arranged to meet at a holiday inn express and rent a hotel room.

She eventually showed up like 15 minutes late and we talked for a bit.

Then she asked me if I bought the condoms but I forgot it.

I wanted to fuck her really bad but she refused to do it raw

I got mad and slapped her in the face and then she took out her pepper spray and blinded me and stomped me in the ribs with her high heels and knocked me out with her purse

I went home and told my mom and she was like "you’re moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air."

I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror!...If anything I could say that this cab was rare, But I thought naw forget it, yo holmes to bel-air!

I pulled, up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby "yo, home smell you later"..looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air

MissPher

then she took out her pepper spray and blinded me and stomped me in the ribs with her high heels and knocked me out with her purse sad.gif

I went home and told my mom and she was like "you’re moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air."[/b]
    Always getting pwnt by girls.
    Poor hayoudied

RiseAgainst_

What r u doing here miss ;o

Xtr3m3

it's a long ass story but here's what happened...:[
    Like a week ago I found a website called onlinebootycall.com and on the site you can find locals in your area that you can fuck no attachments.
    Like 2 days ago I found this girl that livves like 15 miles away from me and she's like 20 and we decided to meet this morning to fuck .
    We arranged to meet at a holiday inn express and rent a hotel room.
    She eventually showed up like 15 minutes late and we talked for a bit.
    Then she asked me if I bought the condoms but I forgot it.
    I wanted to fuck her really bad but she refused to do it raw
    I got mad and slapped her in the face and then she took out her pepper spray and blinded me and stomped me in the ribs with her high heels and knocked me out with her purse
    I went home and told my mom and she was like "you’re moving with your auntie and uncle in bel-air."
    I whistled for a cab and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and had a dice in the mirror!...If anything I could say that this cab was rare, But I thought naw forget it, yo holmes to bel-air!
    I pulled, up to a house about seven or eight And I yelled to the cabby "yo, home smell you later"..looked at my kingdom I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prince of bel-air[/b]

be careful with those hoes

RiseAgainst_

Nice sig 13 year old kid @ xtr3m3 -_-

Banned

hey if he can't get it in real life, let him have his fun with the anime

PlayerofRogueC0la

lol he didnt mean what happen it was about fresh prince of bel air =)

RiseAgainst_

lol he didnt mean what happen it was about fresh prince of bel air =)[/b]

at first i was like WTF is he really posting this ? then i read the french prince shit rofl

those online meetings are usually cops baiting ppl and dude u wouldn't rent a hotel room u'd rent sheets and hours or maybe in ur case minutes xD

at first i was like WTF is he really posting this ? then i read the french prince shit rofl

those online meetings are usually cops baiting ppl and dude u wouldn't rent a hotel room u'd rent sheets and hours or maybe in ur case minutes xD[/b]
    french or fresh prince? *confused* :P

KaChing

:lol: nice one ^_^

hahaa, I love you 5Dollah ;D

DragonFire

:lol: I got a kick out of this

Xtr3m3

Nice sig 13 year old kid @ xtr3m3 -_-[/b]
    im a big fan of anime :P

p.s im not 13 :P B)

ill take it out but i ll put some more anime :P

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

heh, funny.

I knew it was a joke when you said you didn't had any condoms, and neither did she. I mean... who the fuck goes to meet his/her booty call without helmets? Is not as if you were a kamikaze pilot or something, we all need helmets!

And also, if someone is getting a chick from a online website, there's no way in hell that he/she'll have the balls to slap the booty call :P.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast