Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Absinthe

This is a discussion on Absinthe within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i think here ppl just talk to much. 3 shots of absinthe and you're drunk to the morning? rofl. tho ...
Page: 3

i think here ppl just talk to much. 3 shots of absinthe and you're drunk to the morning?
    rofl.

tho i never drank absinthe, but still, this sounds ridiculous.

80% on absinth? lets compare this to red label or so, which have 40% or so.
    so 6 shots of pure redlabel and im gone?

kennyburger

i think here ppl just talk to much. 3 shots of absinthe and you're drunk to the morning?
    rofl.

so 6 shots of pure redlabel and im gone?[/b]
    exactly, i told my friend scott to have an empty stomache so the effect would hit us harder, 5 shots barely got me drunk cause i had an emtpy stomache. if 3 shots of absinth would get me drunk in the morning i would be too fucked to talk right now. absinthe isn't "the shit". i do however want to try everclear now.

HateMadeMe

Like I said, what % was the absinthe you drunk? if you had 5 shots on an empty stomach with the one I;ve drunk you wouldn;t be up on the computer right now

rofl.

so 6 shots of pure redlabel and im gone?[/b]
    You don't know how alcohol works either then, if you have a bottle of 40% and a bottle of 80%, 6 shots of 40% ain't guna get you anywhere near as drunk as 3 shots of the 80%, I'm not going into detail coz I'm going to work, but do some research

kennyburger

the bottle i'm drinking is 80%

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

exactly, i told my friend scott to have an empty stomache so the effect would hit us harder, 5 shots barely got me drunk cause i had an emtpy stomache. if 3 shots of absinth would get me drunk in the morning i would be too fucked to talk right now. absinthe isn't "the shit". i do however want to try everclear now.[/b]

everclear is banned in some states in the us.

i strongly suggest that if u wanna drink it get those 5-9 gallon thermos and make it a party drink...

shit is too strong =/

kennyburger

if i get everclear, the first thing i will do is make the tuckermax death mix.

rokertje

all that noncence about going nuts on it and start to see shit only used to happen in the time of van gogh couse they used way to much absint root or whatever you call it

but it sure will get you drunk depending on the % i know in amsterdam you could buy it up to 92volume% alcohol and its not even fit to drink anymore

but you get drunk of it faster then anything else for me ive done it tried most you can buy in holland besides really drunk and a insane hangover not worth the money you pay for a good bottle

kennyburger

all that noncence about going nuts on it and start to see shit only used to happen in the time of van gogh couse they used way to much absint root or whatever you call it
    but it sure will get you drunk depending on the % i know in amsterdam you could buy it up to 92volume% alcohol and its not even fit to drink anymore

but you get drunk of it faster then anything else for me ive done it tried most you can buy in holland besides really drunk and a insane hangover not worth the money you pay for a good bottle[/b]
    the greenwood or w/e, that would make sense becuase i read on the website that i bought it from they don't use as much of it as they did in the olden days , and very few absinth companys still use the very old ingredients.i was really hoping that i could have a conversation with a hot green fairy whilst drunk, yeah it still got me drunk, and i admit it did get me drunk faster than all the other bottles i have in my cubboard. yeah that's true, i only bought it to say i've owned and drank a bottle and in hope for some effective hilusogenic property. if i really wanted to get drunk i'd just go get some captain morgan rum. imho a good bottle is a big bottle.

rokertje

the greenwood or w/e, that would make sense becuase i read on the website that i bought it from they don't use as much of it as they did in the olden days , and very few absinth companys still use the very old ingredients.i was really hoping that i could have a conversation with a hot green fairy whilst drunk, yeah it still got me drunk, and i admit it did get me drunk faster than all the other bottles i have in my cubboard. yeah that's true, i only bought it to say i've owned and drank a bottle and in hope for some effective hilusogenic property. if i really wanted to get drunk i'd just go get some captain morgan rum. imho a good bottle is a big bottle.[/b]
    if you wanna know what the real absinth used to do grab a bottle of vodka and soak a insame amount of the strongest salvia you can buy online for about 2 weeks then start doing shots of that same effect as the old absinth but make sure youre in a place you feel 200% ok or it aint gonna be funny

and you got charged way to much for it aswel :P

You don't know how alcohol works either then, if you have a bottle of 40% and a bottle of 80%, 6 shots of 40% ain't guna get you anywhere near as drunk as 3 shots of the 80%, I'm not going into detail coz I'm going to work, but do some research[/b]
    might be that my theory is based on "nothing" but self tests.

3 of those trojka shots with 80% dont make me feel like 6 shots of pure redlabel. sry

kennyburger

if you wanna know what the real absinth used to do grab a bottle of vodka and soak a insame amount of the strongest salvia you can buy online for about 2 weeks then start doing shots of that same effect as the old absinth but make sure youre in a place you feel 200% ok or it aint gonna be funny

and you got charged way to much for it aswel :P[/b]
    i'm not goign to try salvia i've seen what it does to people already lol.
    i know i did over pay but the bottle was shipped to me from europe - 25 $shipping, as for the bottle its a big bottle, it was worth it, but i do feel i overpaid a little, but they have to make money some how :s

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123