Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

ACNE

This is a discussion on ACNE within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; ZOMG I HAZ IT ALL OVER. What you guys do about it?...
Page: 1

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Default ACNE

ZOMG I HAZ IT ALL OVER. What you guys do about it?

Pop it and then burn the skin under it with a hot butter knife that was sitting on the stove.

Its gonna work, and the ladies will love the scars.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Anyone have a less painful method XD

Quote Originally Posted by Metalkon View Post
    Pop it and then burn the skin under it with a hot butter knife that was sitting on the stove.

Its gonna work, and the ladies will love the scars.
    you sure your not gonna cook him then eat him LOL
    you got some meat issues mate flesh eater!

Edit: Get some good cleaning products cheap one stinks... ill try to find that site that i bought off and tell ya But it gonna cost you like $200-300

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

simple stuff, just wash ur face with soap and water quite often, should help out alot

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Waza View Post

Edit: Get some good cleaning products cheap one stinks... ill try to find that site that i bought off and tell ya But it gonna cost you like $200-300
    Proactive? my sister uses it, think its good lol
    myself i use a "thing" called Basiron, have no clue if they do only sell it in sweden or something, but it works fine

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    simple stuff, just wash ur face with soap and water quite often, should help out alot
    for most people it does , but for some its just waste of time, etc it didnt work for me

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

sun helps alot for em, and when u get to sleep alot and when ur not stressed out then they go away, but at schooltime they just keep comin, for me atleast

wawh

Washing your face with soap is probably the worst thing someone can do.
    Soap ends up in the pores and sticks in them, not allowing to sweat the dirt out.. So it forms acne
    Food doesn't matter at all.
    Sun however only helps when you keep seeing sun, during winter your acne is twice as noticeable.

There are only 4 ways:
    Wash your face with water (only with water.. or take the soap without soap product xD)
    Take commercial products that helps preventing it (hardly does shit lol)
    Castration... Helps nearly all manly problems btw lol, including loss of hair
    4th and last way is what I did: Take in Roaccutane

Those pils narrows down your alveolar glands (correct?).
    However there are some nasty side-effects xD

Banned

Watch what you eat (junk food) and do not touch your face with your hands.

Quote Originally Posted by wawh View Post
    Soap ends up in the pores and sticks in them, not allowing to sweat the dirt out.. So it forms acne
    Sun however only helps when you keep seeing sun, during winter your acne is twice as noticeable.

There are only 4 ways:
    Wash your face with water (only with water.. or take the soap without soap product xD)

what kinda side effects

oke nvm, read about side effects at estonian medication site or something like that, after reading about side effects i can easily say i better not use them ima just leave my acnes alone and see how it goes

Several things can really change or help this:

1. Wash your bedding, esp your pillows regularly (at least once a week(=). Also wash them in a natural "eco" soap (from a healthfood store). Do not use fabric softeners. Many people have serious allergies to the chemicals in products like Tide, Bounce, etc.

2. Wash your hands regularly and do not touch or pick at your face, at all. Don't rest your hands on your face, don't scratch your face or rub your face. Also keep your stuff clean, like your keyboard, mouse, desk, etc.

3. Drink lots of water all day long. Stay away from soda's and sugar (both drinks and food). Don't ever drink diet sodas, nutrasweet is toxic. Stay away from fried foods, the extra oils in the food leech out of your skin. Try to eat fish and poultry not fried.

4. Stay away from processed foods, the chemicals in them can cause serious allergies. This goes for most frozen foods and packages foods. Stay away from products with MSG (this includes most products with soy in it - soy is one of the top listed allergies of all foods).

5. If you have pets, do not let them touch ur face, or your bedding or anywhere you lie your head. Wash your hands after touching them. If they are in your house, get a filter for the air and open your windows and keep your house aired out. Many people have allergies to animals and they have no idea. Their hair and skin goes all over everything, this includes the oils and dirt as well as dust mites and mites that feed off of the dead skin of animals.

All of these things will greatly help your acne. If they do not help and you have really made an effort to try all of these for a good length of time, go see a dermatologist.

Quote Originally Posted by wawh View Post

There are only 4 ways:

roaccutane ftw!

I used it for a lil while but now I don't need any treatments anymore!!

wawh

Quote Originally Posted by ShellinShitakaMad_doll View Post
    oke nvm, read about side effects at estonian medication site or something like that, after reading about side effects i can easily say i better not use them ima just leave my acnes alone and see how it goes
    It's really a last resort.
    Besides, it's heavily controlled.
    Dermatologist takes blood every month orso.. and get tested before to take it (something with the liver or something hence you can't drink alcohol during it xD)

The side effects are somewhat extreme.. like suicide and all rofl, just ask your doctor he will know the best.. but i sure as hell recommend it when you have no other options

Had to do treathment of around 8 months, were probably the worst 8 months of my life... splitten lips, dry eyes, no sunlight, no alcohol, red face from nearly everything.. your skin is so sensitive during the treathment. BUT after it was heaven... not waking up running to the mirror to see how your face is xD it's awesome

WNxPwnStar

when i break out i stay away from junk food n drink lots of water(squeeze a lil lime in it) o yea n dnt be a lazy bum exercise also help too....things like proactive are cool but the thing they dnt tell u is tht if u stop using it ur face will be worse than it was b4

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast