Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

alalalalala

This is a discussion on alalalalala within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Wow , thats surprising , see i never spoke about MYKO, i also repeat it but yr brains full of ...
Page: 3

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Wow , thats surprising , see i never spoke about MYKO, i also repeat it but yr brains full of weed, and Eternity was a station, i was changing all clans, and as for the suck nah , see i was always with turks they are more friends than english ppl are ,and to tell u the truth they make better pk than u could do.And if u have character on diez come at cz and we ll talk there . END OF DISCUSSION, i started for just say that ko is different and not like past ko and all idiots english ppl blame me that im not old school and not gg , u can t speak about me cause u never pked with me, when i was at Positive and i was pking with Sirkaos and the great names of these days u couldn t pass 30 lvl ! So fck off , i really wanted make friends english ppl and make something good at diez BUT fck off u are idiot snobs![/b]

You're truely an idiot.

I love few of the things you've said, let me quote those:

see i was always with turks they are more friends than english ppl are ,and to tell u the truth they make better pk than u could do[/b]
    Sorry to disappoint you, but..
    No, just no.

Oh, what about this one:

they are more friends than english ppl are[/b]
    Soooo... Why would you use "being a turk" as an insult on this board then? (see previous posts - you flaming Zaffers calling him a turk)

when i was at Positive and i was pking with Sirkaos and the great names of these days u couldn t pass 30 lvl ! So fck off [/b]
    Sirkaos in positive? if i remember right he quitted to that time already and it was noobass named LXN playing the char

Besides that, i was a well equipped warrior to that time owning up ur ass on cz in a clan called "My Name Is" , you might heard the name already

i really wanted make friends english ppl and make something good at diez BUT fck off u are idiot snobs[/b]
    You've said already that the turks are way better friends than the english community could ever get, so why not just go back to them?

Wow , thats surprising , see i never spoke about MYKO,[/b]
    You didn't? well, might just be my lack of intelligence but so far you've been calling the Myko beta server some sort of "private server" where it would take you 1hour to obtain lvl 80 and +3 jewels and such.

And if u have character on diez come at cz and we ll talk there[/b]
    Sadly i don't but im sure ill be able to get access to a friends char now and then.

i started for just say that ko is different and not like past ko and all idiots english ppl blame me that im not old school and not gg ,[/b]
    Well, obviously we didn't "blame" you for anything, i've been just stating that being one of the first to play on diez or ares is not oldschool compared to the myko beta players.

u can t speak about me cause u never pked with me[/b]
    Yea, lets see.. why is that,
    Maybe because i was orc?
    OH OH!! And maybe i do can judge because i was orc, seeing how you pk and if you were one of those to give us a good fight or just die within a few seconds?
    Or is it because i've never partied with the random turks when i was human?

So.. did i win the price?

And last but not least, Pipa pls.

Banned Senior Member

how do you remember all the names LXN and such lol i forgot them long time ago

veniamin

No commemts, i won t stay and disagree with a person, thx scrotti have good luck! and to all english ppl to what they doing in this game!

Ki1laH

zomg oldschool u must be so proud

i played diez the day it came out, thought it sucked and quit the game.

mathias

alalalalallalalalalalalallalalalalal Ko is bored without old school players alalalallalalalalla[/b]

indeed ...

thats why some of us still are playing ... :P

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

There were many far more nuubzor priests back then. Most of them were oh so very overrated. There was a mentality: Looky meee, i have glowy armband and ym lvl 62+, i must have are best priest. I can say that atleast few of them turned out to be quite decent in the end, after many months of practice.

veniamin

wOOt

veniamin

When Ko is about to change again ?!

veniamin

<_<

veniamin

Ko needs some advanced things like new quests for real items or for exp like wow that has dungeons and staffs like that , That will provide more plesaure than pking, bf and exping!

There is no need to bump your post in the off topic section.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123