Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Alex (F9Devil) Scammed me

This is a discussion on Alex (F9Devil) Scammed me within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by NYchris you sure are full of yourself i read this forum that you spammed so much they ...
Page: 11

Originally posted by NYchris
    you sure are full of yourself i read this forum that you spammed so much they gave you a sticker that said i am a jerk off or some shit you spam any forum you can of bullshit. *No it wasnt bidas char it was soulslayers char with brians gear and you were on pwnagefactor you even said you were on pwnage we fought and i beat you and i beat bidas several times. *Somethingsmells was on bidas thats why i was in the arena fighting him. *Also thats a big lie when we had our main party you had your main party we would wipe the floor with you guys everytime there was no challenge in it to be honest. *If we had randoms then maybe you would win or it would be a harder fight but you were always second to us. *I remember when you would pk with pam and i would be with morb i used to rape you guys even to a point where i chased you from 12 bowl to 12 harpies in which you finally towned. *You talk a lot of shit and if you do lose theres always an excuse in it im not the only one who knows about this theres many others. *The thing that sucks is that you really do care that much about what people think of you to where you try and lie and act like someone else your just a scamming piece of shit hacking people you dont like if you get the chance. *As i said just keep my name out your mouth cause your nothing but lies.
    You are morb were mediocre party players, you only paid attention to what each other was doing. What was your main party eh? As I said barring a bunch of annoying ice mages you had no actual skillful parties.
    As I said before please name another forum I actively post at, as well look at my posts and then look at my posts per day/join date.

its not about what you post at now its what you have posted at before to try to gain fame off my name as i said before. My main parties would be me kelly anon morb puppyeyes perp kili hesbo. We never had ice mages except for that one time cecilia and tank from olympia played and let me add it was their first time on mages especially lvl 62 and 60 mage on ares with barely any gear. You had 3 priests in that fight including pam we had morb and puppyeyes who was a bp at that time we even fought at your base to where one of you would die and run back out but nontheless you zero and the rest kept pressing ok and ok and ok. Was pretty funny how you guys wouldnt even come out of the base for half an hour just throwing acid pots but thats how humans are if they don't outnumber they dont fight.

M0NSTERED

Originally posted by NYchris
    its not about what you post at now its what you have posted at before to try to gain fame off my name as i said before. *My main parties would be me kelly anon morb puppyeyes perp kili hesbo. We never had ice mages except for that one time cecilia and tank from olympia played and let me add it was their first time on mages especially lvl 62 and 60 mage on ares with barely any gear. *You had 3 priests in that fight including pam we had morb and puppyeyes who was a bp at that time we even fought at your base to where one of you would die and run back out but nontheless you zero and the rest kept pressing ok and ok and ok. *Was pretty funny how you guys wouldnt even come out of the base for half an hour just throwing acid pots but thats how humans are if they don't outnumber they dont fight.

+++

thats funny, i remember every time we had a good party out we rolled your parties. It was just rare when we did have enough people online, whereas you had an endless supply of greeks to fill your parties with. You are so overrated, you were an average rogue and your warriors were just plain awful. You were never the toughest opposition for me in cz, there were other more organised clans.

And why do you feel the need to troll forums? you've already taken this far enough offtopic you dumb spic stop embarrassing yourself and wasting our time.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Raggan is a good guy and since F9 is "legit" he should give the item back to the person who originally got the drop "Raggan" or sell it and split the price evenly throughout the party, even tho i think when matt gets on he would prolly sort it out from what yall say about him.

if i got scammed id be pissed like raggan

o yea stayin on topic ftw

Banned

Originally posted by dpierre6
    awwww im low on popcorn ..brb no more posts till my popcorn is done!
    answer msn raggan zzzzzzzz

sahre some popcorn?

zero don't be sad we used to take you out in 1 second haha you used to drop like a turk paper mage when we had our parties you guys were so stuck up you pked with your clan only which was fine cause all that i mentioned was our clan and there was no way your 8 could of even came close you couldnt even beat other parties therefore to fight ujio and others you broke it down to 4. You guys all talk shit but you know what look at your video why does it show your party pk vs no namers why does it show no good fights? Its just like todays news on tv they show the public what they want the public to see you are all just bitches living in your fantasy the only people who really know were the ones playing ares so keep throwing your comments that mean nothing and shove them up your ass. Seems since i quit the game has got boring for you all huh well when someone can beat you its fun when they can't its not and thats how its always been. 0000 i remember when you used to suck my dick pming me all the time nychris ur so good your so hard to kill and so on then when you lost an item in a dupe wipe you went sour to all haha you make me laugh like a little kid who went through a temper tantrum. Go spend usd on a hooker instead of ko items than maybe you can walk around with a smile until you look in the mirror that is. You were never a good party pk rogue you guys lacked strategy it was always the same aim morb aim morb but when i protected morb and we countered you guys went down one by one. Learn to play the game learn to be something in life then maybe you will impress me one day but until now just all losers who try to make their names off mine and others.

QuIcK

did u guyz know zero likes men?

priest_

Originally posted by QuIcK
    did u guyz know zero likes men?

hmm Alex should just give the ring back to raggan who can sell it then split 50/50 and eric so your claiming that you would scam someone ? gg forum mods are allowed to scam now? fuck off you should even be a mod on the first place.

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    hmm Alex should just give the ring back to raggan who can sell it then split 50/50 and eric so your claiming that you would scam someone ? gg forum mods are allowed to scam now? fuck off you should even be a mod on the first place.
    I for one didnt scam anyone, if raggan knew how to keep his mouth shut and not spread bullshit like this thread and the flaming zero one on official forums there wouldnt be a problem.

Karma came back and bit him in the ass, and norgrenator why in the fuck do you think I give a shit what you think of me as a mod? If I logged on IRC you'd just kiss my ass of course.

Chris no offense but puppy eyes was never anything but a BP, leah was the easiest to kill out of all of you and would drop instantly. She should have stuck to playing a mage. Perp was a cool guy, I rarely saw you guys pk together when I was on but its not like we could easily outweigh him with Matt on f9 and raine or me on pam. Was anon even ever 70? He was a really cool guy but a below 70 rogue is kind of worthless... and BUKKAKE is just another warrior that can be matched with your run of the mill 70 warrior.

I never EVER remember having 3 proper priests to PK with and no one that I can think of has EVER came close to being better than raine on pam, other than Festo and Hunting, both of which quit or barely play and festo didnt play often with us. Chris you know why we were in our base often, because all you did was follow the other orcs around and would never properly fight us with even numbers. We would go out the side of base and 30 orcs would chase us a mile. Hesbolah? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? LOL paper fire mages are a waste of time when it comes down to it in LARGE party vs party unless they predominantly TP and he was shit regardless. Kelly was simply a nuisance with good gear that had barely any sense when it came to playing a PARTY priest and simply ran around glitching to the side and healing himself as he redballed. Kili? WOW... I can't even believe you would add such an AWFUL warrior...

As I said before, you and morb predominately kept each other alive while your party dwindled because either of you didnt want your precious e-love die.

First of all i never even talk to you on irc so get the fuck over yourself.
    Second i never said you scammed(past tense) anyone i said your admitting that you would fuck him over by not giving him anything for the ring.
    Third I havent read the post on official forums but raggan posted here for good reason, he was trying to work out a deal with alex and alex started ignoring him so it could have been a scam which is why he came here.

Crimsonrain

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Norgrenator
    I for one didnt scam anyone, if raggan knew how to keep his mouth shut and not spread bullshit like this thread and the flaming zero one on official forums there wouldnt be a problem.

Karma came back and bit him in the ass, and norgrenator why in the fuck do you think I give a shit what you think of me as a mod? If I logged on IRC you'd just kiss my ass of course.

Chris no offense but puppy eyes was never anything but a BP, leah was the easiest to kill out of all of you and would drop instantly. She should have stuck to playing a mage. Perp was a cool guy, I rarely saw you guys pk together when I was on but its not like we could easily outweigh him with Matt on f9 and raine or me on pam. Was anon even ever 70? He was a really cool guy but a below 70 rogue is kind of worthless... and BUKKAKE is just another warrior that can be matched with your run of the mill 70 warrior.

I never EVER remember having 3 proper priests to PK with and no one that I can think of has EVER came close to being better than raine on pam, other than Festo and Hunting, both of which quit or barely play and festo didnt play often with us. Chris you know why we were in our base often, because all you did was follow the other orcs around and would never properly fight us with even numbers. We would go out the side of base and 30 orcs would chase us a mile. Hesbolah? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? LOL paper fire mages are a waste of time when it comes down to it in LARGE party vs party unless they predominantly TP and he was shit regardless. Kelly was simply a nuisance with good gear that had barely any sense when it came to playing a PARTY priest and simply ran around glitching to the side and healing himself as he redballed. Kili? WOW... I can't even believe you would add such an AWFUL warrior...

As I said before, you and morb predominately kept each other alive while your party dwindled because either of you didnt want your precious e-love die.[/b]
    there you go again bringing zero into to this get over your self you peice of shit ALL you tlak about Zero Blah blah blah go fuck zero i know you like too...since you talk about him so much think maybe somethign goes on with you too maybe you guys are gay not my business but if you are stop flameing me because of it

Crimsonrain

Originally posted by Eric+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Eric)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Norgrenator

As I said before, you and morb predominately kept each other alive while your party dwindled because either of you didnt want your precious e-love die.[/b]
    how the hell did you become mod on this forums man they must give it away to anyone....

It's funny to see how most guys on the forum can only talk about Erics or Zeros private life but most of u can't say shit about them ingame cuz they own u all 1 by 1. This is not a place to discuss each others private lifes oke babas?

Damn haters!!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast