Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

all 201 naruto episodes and 3 movies

This is a discussion on all 201 naruto episodes and 3 movies within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div> Originally posted by Rampage @ <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz manga done anime done US version done....waiting for new ...
Page: 2

Xzero

Originally posted by camaz0tz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(camaz0tz)</div>
    Originally posted by Rampage@
    <!--QuoteBegin-camaz0tz

manga done anime done US version done....waiting for new mangas/anime episodes sucks

Once you start with japenese its impossible to switch to english version. I wonder how you did that ><
    naw did US first then anime once the US version had no more new episodes yet then went to manga when i ran outta anime to watch...now i just watch the anime/manga every week...done with the US one cuz its so far behind the anime...

fillers are supposedly ending soon for the anime as well 203 is SUPPOSED to be the last filler[/b]
    i hope 203 will be the last episode of filler, it got gayer when they introduce the filler episodes like naruto and his friends want to see kakashi face. <_<

naruto owns, fillers sucks. cept rock lee v gai, i liked that :P

bleaF

gundam seed ftw :rollseyes:

Originally posted by bleaF
    gundam seed ftw *:rollseyes:
    gundam seed was horrible the original gundan wing owned and dbz

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

us version sucked like hell.. jap version FTW! i mean dubbed is always > subbed... subbed's so stupid. either way i found the anime's better than the manga..more action n stuff.. can't wait for the stupid fillers to end though. i didn't even watched 1 bit of that stupid draggy fillers. waiting for gaara's battle against deidara, awesome shit

Rampage

Originally posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl
    us version sucked like hell.. jap version FTW! i mean dubbed is always > subbed... subbed's so stupid. either way i found the anime's better than the manga..more action n stuff.. can't wait for the stupid fillers to end though. i didn't even watched 1 bit of that stupid draggy fillers. waiting for gaara's battle against deidara, awesome shit *
    I think Sasori vs Sakura battle will be some nice stuff too.

never, gaara > all his techniques r like the coolest imo xD

Rampage

never, gaara > all * *his techniques r like the coolest imo xD
    True, but once he will lose his ... :rollseyes: I don't know if he's still gonna own.

bleaF

Shikamaru > all i love that lazy slut :wub:

Rampage

The best right now is probably sasugay

nah sasugay is nub.... he's prety boring actualy. sharingan technique is so over-hyped it becomes a well known kekkai genkai = easy to overcome. strongest entity in the anime will be the "bi" demons.. kyuubi.... shukaku etc.(possibly kyuubi but not sure since there're other demons not shown) followed by the akatsukis followed by the kages.

Rampage

nah sasugay is nub.... he's prety boring actualy. sharingan technique is so over-hyped it becomes a well known kekkai genkai = easy to overcome. strongest entity in the anime will be the "bi" demons.. kyuubi.... shukaku etc.(possibly kyuubi but not sure since there're other demons not shown) followed by the akatsukis followed by the kages.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tailed_beasts

you can see the demons there.

One Piece rules

ye most of it is unknown.. and only 2 more has been found in the manga so not much (have seen it before btw, wikipedia rocks for infos)

Originally posted by Rampage+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rampage)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lIIIIIIIIIIl
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tailed_beasts

you can see the demons there.[/b]
    damn i just noticed according to wikipedia sasuke's chakra > kyuubi's chakra :mellow:

meh i bet one of the akatsuki has something more.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast