Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

For all you crazy drivers!

This is a discussion on For all you crazy drivers! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; how many cars have u passed.. dno doesnt count.. top speed.. 210km when i drove.. 275 with my friend crashes... ...
Page: 2

how many cars have u passed.. dno doesnt count..
    top speed.. 210km when i drove.. 275 with my friend
    crashes... 4, none where i was driving

Please be carefull, had two funerals a couple of weeks ago because my friend crashed and flipped a couple of times, a girl and boy that I know were killed. The driver survived but he is traumatized for life.

Psy

Quote Originally Posted by SirS View Post
    Please be carefull, had two funerals a couple of weeks ago because my friend crashed and flipped a couple of times, a girl and boy that I know were killed. The driver survived but he is traumatized for life.
    I had 13 friends die in a van on their way back from a camping trip. My girlfriend was in there too. She was taping everyone and telling them to do something for the camera. It eventually came to the driver and he did some stupid pose, taking his hands off the wheel.

Someone yelled "TRUCK!" and he was able to swerve away from the truck, but they went offroad and hit a tree. tears are coming down my face as I'm writing this. The camera was facing my girlfriend, who was all bloody and dying, with her last ounce life she blew me a kiss. The camera was on her for several minutes before the battery died.

To this day I think it's my fault, she only brought the camera since I wasn't able to come on the trip.

evilwevel

Quote Originally Posted by Psy View Post
    I had 13 friends die in a van on their way back from a camping trip. My girlfriend was in there too. She was taping everyone and telling them to do something for the camera. It eventually came to the driver and he did some stupid pose, taking his hands off the wheel.

Someone yelled "TRUCK!" and he was able to swerve away from the truck, but they went offroad and hit a tree. tears are coming down my face as I'm writing this. The camera was facing my girlfriend, who was all bloody and dying, with her last ounce life she blew me a kiss. The camera was on her for several minutes before the battery died.

To this day I think it's my fault, she only brought the camera since I wasn't able to come on the trip.
    at least the camera made it out fine, or did you have to pay to get the data ?

Psy

Quote Originally Posted by evilwevel View Post
    at least the camera made it out fine, or did you have to pay to get the data ?
    You can fuck off.

wawh

What kind of van can take 13 people? lol

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wawh View Post
    What kind of van can take 13 people? lol
    Does Mexican ones that are used for illegal immigration...

well im pro in race and im really a rickless driver

mostly i go on 125 somtimes 150mph 200 to 240 KMH

i done about 3 simple acciednts ..

Quote Originally Posted by amrooosh View Post
    well im pro in race and im really a rickless driver

mostly i go on 125 somtimes 150mph 200 to 240 KMH

i done about 3 simple acciednts ..
    How much money do you earn weekly?

Psy, is that clip somewhere in the net?

Uzu

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olLQEiwDngM]YouTube - Car Accident[/ame]

The truth in the sentence "for all you crazy drivers".

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

How many cars have you passed at once? Dunno, but it's pretty high. I'm the guy you see on the road that seems to just have to go faster than everybody else... That's because I do ._. It is a race you know D:

What is your top speed? I've gone 150 mph (240 kph) in my Lexus GS 300... it's a governed top speed and i couldnt be arsed to change that D:

How many accidents? None, surprisingly lol
    Last edited by sir_locksley; 12-03-2009 at 02:11 PM.

bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by sir_locksley View Post
    How many cars have you passed at once? Dunno, but it's pretty high. I'm the guy you see on the road that seems to just have to go faster than everybody else... That's because I do ._. It is a race you know D:

What is your top speed? I've gone 150 mph in my Lexus GS 300... it's a governed top speed and i couldnt be arsed to change that D:

How many accidents? None, surprisingly lol
    I'm going to take a minute out, to thank you on behalf of motorists everywhere.

.. you see, we're the people that wait for a guy like you to go flying by 30+ the limit, and we make every attempt at seeming as though we're maintaining the speed you passed us at. but the reality is, the hammer is slowly going down, and we tail you until you exit, knowing that if there's any speed trap up ahead the glow of your brake lights or the cherries on the cruiser will give us ample enough warning to casually reduce speed.

often times, we waive at you if we spot you pulled over further down the road, please keep in mind, the wave is a salute to taking the fall for us !

Trashst3r

cars passed at 1 time 15
    top speed in a car was 155 mph
    bike 194 mph

kinda shit my self on bike hahah

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bluebird View Post
    I'm going to take a minute out, to thank you on behalf of motorists everywhere.

.. you see, we're the people that wait for a guy like you to go flying by 30+ the limit, and we make every attempt at seeming as though we're maintaining the speed you passed us at. but the reality is, the hammer is slowly going down, and we tail you until you exit, knowing that if there's any speed trap up ahead the glow of your brake lights or the cherries on the cruiser will give us ample enough warning to casually reduce speed.

often times, we waive at you if we spot you pulled over further down the road, please keep in mind, the wave is a salute to taking the fall for us !

Oh I forgot...

How many speeding tickets do you have? None.

I get in the zone when I drive lol so I can make sure I dont run into any cops, and here in Arizona the highways are just dead straight for 100 miles or more so it's very easy to spot a cop up ahead and slow down lol

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I also have a clean liecence

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12