Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Angel of Death

This is a discussion on Angel of Death within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i wonder what did the guy feel 5 seconds before dieing...
Page: 2

i wonder what did the guy feel 5 seconds before dieing

Sabandija

lol, this is what a friend said when he saw the video:

" angel of death my ass thats just a tard rolling about like a cunt "

:lol:

Hydr4

gaY

Psy

It's obvious, his neck was broken by player 2's kick to the neck/throat region. His nervous system then took a shit . It's funny how muslims are so naive as to believing this is a sign from God

NooBZilla

he broke his neck, and went into shock and then the body takes over and starts going crazy, just as if you cut a neck off and brake a chicken's neck he gets up even tho hes really dead and the brain starts going into spasm which makes him jump around for a about 10 secs.

Same thing basically broke his neck on the play from getting hit, landed wrong and it went from there. None of this allah crap their just being stupid about that but yea, crazy shit :lol:

Babek

attention whore h43r:

he broke his neck, if u break ur neck u fall to the floor and die.. u dont flip around

Originally posted by c1trus
    he broke his neck, if u break ur neck u fall to the floor and die.. u dont flip around
    YOU DO WHEN ALLAH IS THERE!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111oeneoneoneoenoeneoneoele ventyone

/sarcasm

NooBZilla

actaully yes you can

Babek

Originally posted by c1trus
    We don't even know if he died or not.

NeverSayThat

Originally posted by Psy
    It's obvious, his neck was broken by player 2's kick to the neck/throat region. His nervous system then took a shit *. It's funny how muslims are so naive as to believing this is a sign from God
    and where do you live that people don't believe in signs of god?

Pwner4Last

Looks that he get's kicked at the face or smth, then broke his neck. Then he starts like to jump around couse it hurts so much ? :S. I saw a "Master of horrors" episode once, and it was like the same, but they called it "Dance of the dead" pretty funny episode xD

Banned

Originally posted by Pwner4Last
    Looks that he get's kicked at the face or smth, then broke his neck. Then he starts like to jump around couse it hurts so much ? :S. I saw a "Master of horrors" episode once, and it was like the same, but they called it "Dance of the dead" pretty funny episode xD
    pwner sorry, but how did you kill the keeper as a mage? h43r:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by NeverSayThat+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NeverSayThat)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Psy
    It's obvious, his neck was broken by player 2's kick to the neck/throat region. His nervous system then took a shit *. It's funny how muslims are so naive as to believing this is a sign from God
    and where do you live that people don't believe in signs of god?[/b]
    is not where u live... is how dumb are u to believe it. OMG, a butterfly farted in my face, thats a sign from god telling me i smell. The only sign of god is the creation of live, beside that there's nothing that can't really be proved...

if god ever exists, where does he live i wanna visit him cuz when i take the plane i cant see the paradise

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast