Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Angel of Death

This is a discussion on Angel of Death within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div> Originally posted by NeverSayThat @ <!--QuoteBegin-Psy It's obvious, his neck was broken by player 2's ...
Page: 3

NeverSayThat

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    Originally posted by NeverSayThat@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Psy

It's obvious, his neck was broken by player 2's kick to the neck/throat region. His nervous system then took a shit *. It's funny how muslims are so naive as to believing this is a sign from God

and where do you live that people don't believe in signs of god?
    is not where u live... is how dumb are u to believe it. OMG, a butterfly farted in my face, thats a sign from god telling me i smell. The only sign of god is the creation of live, beside that there's nothing that can't really be proved...[/b]
    i never said i believe it so why the fuck are you rambling on

Pwner4Last

Originally posted by undefined+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(undefined)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pwner4Last
    Looks that he get's kicked at the face or smth, then broke his neck. Then he starts like to jump around couse it hurts so much ? :S. I saw a "Master of horrors" episode once, and it was like the same, but they called it "Dance of the dead" pretty funny episode xD
    pwner sorry, but how did you kill the keeper as a mage? h43r:[/b]

Dunno, the funny thing is that iam ice too

Originally posted by Pwner4Last+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Pwner4Last)</div>
    Originally posted by undefined@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Pwner4Last

Looks that he get's kicked at the face or smth, then broke his neck. Then he starts like to jump around couse it hurts so much ? :S. I saw a "Master of horrors" episode once, and it was like the same, but they called it "Dance of the dead" pretty funny episode xD

pwner sorry, but how did you kill the keeper as a mage? h43r:

Dunno, the funny thing is that iam ice too [/b]
    first hit of ur party and ur party did most dmg

Babek

"The clip is from a match 3 years ago between two second division Saudi Arabian Football clubs, Al-Raed FC (in red) and Hajer FC, the Hajer player was hit in the side of the head (ear?) and suffered a seizure and had to be taken to hospital, but he lived and actually played the very next game for Hajer. The clip on their forum did not have any Koranic verses like we heared here on this clip, so obviously someone else added the religious recitation in order to make it look like death, but its not."

bleaF

Everybody loves Babek :wub:

Psy

Originally posted by NeverSayThat+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NeverSayThat)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Psy
    It's obvious, his neck was broken by player 2's kick to the neck/throat region. His nervous system then took a shit *:). It's funny how muslims are so naive as to believing this is a sign from God
    and where do you live that people don't believe in signs of god?[/b]
    The real world.

Great find Babek! :D

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123