Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Another Virginia Tech Massacre

This is a discussion on Another Virginia Tech Massacre within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Its never to late caro, If we didn't have control then it would be more caious then it is now, ...
Page: 5

Its never to late caro, If we didn't have control then it would be more caious then it is now, Caro its not up to the people to abolish guns its up to the goverment, we have gun activist and everything who trying to stop guns blah blah but lets give a example.

A women like yourself caro is walking down a street alone and 2 big ass dudes walking up to you and you see them and so you go in your purse and pull out that small gun you got and when they come up to you and say hey lil mama what you doing out here late at night, take your gun out say WASAAAA, if they try come up on you shoot them. your safe. Don't have that gun caro you could be dead [/b]
    that's your insecured american mind that thinks stuff like that , i had problems a bit in the same way u just said , and im not dead nor would need to kill. :mellow:

Banned

that's your insecured american mind that thinks stuff like that , i had problems a bit in the same way u just said , and im not dead nor would need to kill. :mellow:[/b]
    Maybe because you had little wimps trying to hump your leg?

If men like i said would go up to you punch you rape you. You would be badly hurt or dead. Can't deny it. Its facts.

3thos lol...

sad

Banned

Maybe because you had little wimps trying to hump your leg?

If men like i said would go up to you punch you rape you. You would be badly hurt or dead. Can't deny it. Its facts.

3thos lol...

sad[/b]
    I agree, guns are just tools. The real problem is the person pulling the trigger.

Psy

You don't solve a money problem by throwing more money at it, and you don't solve a gun problem by pointing guns at it.

So many idiots in one topic...

ILoveYouToo

You know nothing about history when your talking about Muslims in the U.S. not getting a job at the CIA and everything. I am dumbass American? lol I talk about something i don't know and i am weak minded? lol what definition or search topic about Americans you got this bull crap from? :lol: I never said i was famous or "someone".

And what topic you also getting this stuff where i spam at too? :lol: Man i can bet my life on this issue about spam that i have never spammed only 1 time with a "+1" and i was immediatly warned for it, Now do you see all these other people saying +1/emotion and are they getting warned? No they are not. I was singled out from the MODS exspecially Shurt because basically all my warns are from him and every little thing i did wrong i was warned for it.

Is it my fault i was also ganged up on by young adults and little kids who bandwagon and said i spam just like you said right now? Show your proof of my spam and i will rest my case. Do i go offtopic? Rarley but hey 20k more people on this forum go offtopic everyday and i don't.

Funny thing is you said you live or lived in America and yet your talking shit about your own country. Your a disgrace, just leave, your family was probably immagrants who came to the U.S. and gave birth to you and you hate "us" but you can't get out the U.S. because your nothing in life so you can't afford to get out.

Sorry but that video is from another language site and it does not even come up. Figures shity site lol.. And you don't think their is not any movies about other countrys? I seen a good European one. They were really stupid :lol:

But i do like how you "know" how to search but its funny how you like to sound smart and "with" everyones opinion.[/b]
    Muslims not getting jobs in the CIA is the present, not the past -.-". No wonder you seem like an idiot, you have no sense of time. You said i was making you more famous, which implies that you were famous to begin with. Don't say things if you don't know what they mean. You don't have to say "+1" for it to be considered spam. Going off-topic is spam. Yes a lot of people on this forum do spam, including myself, but you spam more than most people here, and you just admitted it. No one is ganging up on you, maybe you're just one of those the whole world is against me emo's =/. I'm not talking shit about America, I'm telling the truth, everything about this country isn't pretty and ignorant people like you chose not to believe what doesn't seem right. I don't America, or Americans. I hate stupid people, they have them in every country, some very good examples of them in this topic aswell. My family is from America, I am from America, i've lived here my whole life. If I wanted to leave the country I would. I'm in the Air Force so they would pay me more to leave the country . I don't have to try to sound smart, it comes natural, Just like you don't try to sound stupid.

Banned

So many idiots in one topic...[/b]
    And yet you post in a topic and only say this.

Hi idiot

Banned

Muslims not getting jobs in the CIA is the present, not the past -.-". No wonder you seem like an idiot, you have no sense of time. You said i was making you more famous, which implies that you were famous to begin with. Don't say things if you don't know what they mean. You don't have to say "+1" for it to be considered spam. Going off-topic is spam. Yes a lot of people on this forum do spam, including myself, but you spam more than most people here, and you just admitted it. No one is ganging up on you, maybe you're just one of those the whole world is against me emo's =/. I'm not talking shit about America, I'm telling the truth, everything about this country isn't pretty and ignorant people like you chose not to believe what doesn't seem right. I don't America, or Americans. I hate stupid people, they have them in every country, some very good examples of them in this topic aswell. My family is from America, I am from America, i've lived here my whole life. If I wanted to leave the country I would. I'm in the Air Force so they would pay me more to leave the country . I don't have to try to sound smart, it comes natural, Just like you don't try to sound stupid.[/b]
    Wow for someone being in the Air Force you really are stupid.

What did you score on your asvab?

Also yet again you are wrong. maybe you should read because i never said you said i was famous. I said if you go make a post you will make me more famous.

Yet again you have not shown any proof of my spam. Gogo show.

Incase you didn't know i will tell you. People on this site hates america for the mere fact of the NEWS they watch from time to time. But yet they don't know whats going on here just for the mere fact that NEWS is wrong and its only saying the stuff to grab viewers.

ILoveYouToo

ha.. lol

You know nothing about American History. I suggest you go read some books or watch some movies.

Yeah i am spamming. Go go make topic about me, make me more famous. And get laughed at.[/b]
    By saying that if I made a topic about you it would make you more famous you implied that you were famous to begin with. If you would've said "make me famous" then you would have implied that you weren't famous at all. Didn't I just explain this? I never said that I said you were famous, I said that you implied that you were famous. -.- Jesus kid.
    Wow for someone being in the Air Force you really are stupid.

What did you score on your asvab?

Also yet again you are wrong. maybe you should read because i never said you said i was famous. I said if you go make a post you will make me more famous.

Yet again you have not shown any proof of my spam. Gogo show.

Incase you didn't know i will tell you. People on this site hates america for the mere fact of the NEWS they watch from time to time. But yet they don't know whats going on here just for the mere fact that NEWS is wrong and its only saying the stuff to grab viewers.[/b]
    I got a 87 on my Asvab. Not the best but keep in mind we had to wake up at 4am to take this test ;x. I don't care enough to prove you spamming it would just be a waste of time, it's pointless, you know you do, I know you do. I never watch the News, the last time I ever caught the news on tv was back when I was in school and I had to read the bottom to see if my school was closed for a snow day. I get my information from valid sources, not Fox 5 news.

Judas Iscariot

Incase you didn't know i will tell you. People on this site hates america for the mere fact of the NEWS they watch from time to time. But yet they don't know whats going on here just for the mere fact that NEWS is wrong and its only saying the stuff to grab viewers.[/b]
    Generally speaking, not a flame...
    We hate you because THAT is what Americans decide to put in the news. You know, instead of the "real "stuff happening, that you SHOULD put on the air? The only people guilty of that is... yourselves. WE dont get to decide what goes on in your TV, and we dont get to decide that the News is like the main thing we see from America... So if you guys decide to show yourselves to the world that way, then, its not unreasonable for us to think about America what America wants to show us....

Banned

By saying that if I made a topic about you it would make you more famous you implied that you were famous to begin with. If you would've said "make me famous" then you would have implied that you weren't famous at all. Didn't I just explain this? I never said that I said you were famous, I said that you implied that you were famous. -.- Jesus kid.

I got a 87 on my Asvab. Not the best but keep in mind we had to wake up at 4am to take this test ;x. I don't care enough to prove you spamming it would just be a waste of time, it's pointless, you know you do, I know you do. I never watch the News, the last time I ever caught the news on tv was back when I was in school and I had to read the bottom to see if my school was closed for a snow day. I get my information from valid sources, not Fox 5 news.[/b]
    I am Famous.
    Yeah figured you couldn't show proof. Just like the dude "riseagisnt" who said this stuff and couldn't back it up :lol:
    Anyway baba im done i drop my case.
    Very nice score too.. whats your rank and shit and whats your job
    Generally speaking, not a flame...
    We hate you because THAT is what Americans decide to put in the news. You know, instead of the "real "stuff happening, that you SHOULD put on the air? The only people guilty of that is... yourselves. WE dont get to decide what goes on in your TV, and we dont get to decide that the News is like the main thing we see from America... So if you guys decide to show yourselves to the world that way, then, its not unreasonable for us to think about America what America wants to show us....[/b]
    ofcourse i agree man but this world has come to nothing but money. But if we say topic after topic the news is wrong blah blah.. people still think the news is right and talk shit. thats what we hate. It gets rea; annoying. But i tell you the truth. No one will mess with us and if they do. You better have the whole world as a alliance or your going down. Better believe that

ILoveYouToo

I am Famous.
    Yeah figured you couldn't show proof. Just like the dude "riseagisnt" who said this stuff and couldn't back it up :lol:
    Anyway baba im done i drop my case.
    Very nice score too.. whats your rank and shit and whats your job[/b]
    I leave for basic training February 19th, this tuesday, So I don't have a rank other than "trainee" until I graduate basic. After I graduate I will become Airman First Class (E-3). I'm in the Electronic Aptitude area so I get to pick my job when I get to basic. More than likely F-15/F-16 Avionics.

Judas Iscariot

But i tell you the truth. No one will mess with us and if they do. You better have the whole world as a alliance or your going down. Better believe that[/b]
    There is only one man in the present who has enough balls to set ya'll straight. Not even the king of Spain could hold him back..

I have gone off topic, but it was worth it. VIVA CHAVEZ PUņETA

Xtr3m3

They aren't God, but they are playing God. Many doctors do save lives. Sure, it is about the money, but when is it not about the money? Yes, you are right, we do live in a capitalistic world. Why? People realized that if you do favors without getting something in return, you will get ass-fucked later down the road. Take Mahatma Gandhi as an example. Sure, world leader, father of anti-violence, believed in absolute simplicity, inspiration to great people such as Martin Luther King Jr, etc etc. You know what happened to his family members? They are living in poverty. They didn't even have enough money to preserve the home that he lived in; the government bought it and made it into an amusement park.

What do you expect people to do? Stripping down butt naked and hug trees?

My bad, I am wrong, you are right, let me follow the trend, lets blame everything on capitalistic USA.[/b]
    For once I "agree" with moe 100% (most times I agree 50% with his ideas) h34r: B)

Most times I disagree (when it comes it Iraq) :P But I got to handed to him he knows how to argue his ideas B)

Btw :lol: to the pic on top

Banned

The gunman was a counter-strike player.
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...00052#23187722

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast