Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Anyone get the palm pre ?

This is a discussion on Anyone get the palm pre ? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; yeah iunno my buddy has worked with sprint for years and told me there is no sim only nextel hybrids ...
Page: 2

yeah iunno my buddy has worked with sprint for years and told me there is no sim only nextel hybrids have them at first i didn't believe him because he tends to be dumb but i can't find nething anywhere about it so i gave up

bought this 3g 16gb for no reason lol i might grab a tmobile plan for the hell of it

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

i didnt even know sprint has 3g plans. do they?

well turns out there is a only one nextel i can find with a sim card so i'd be switching from sprint back to nextel even tho everything pretty much the same woulda cost me 150 for phone then 100 for the 16gb iphone

went ahead bought the pre again well ... first time i didn't pay he just let me try it out and now i bought it def is alot different then the centro will take some getting used to but wateva it will do wat i want afaik which is stream my mp3's from my pc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12