Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anyone here like Dragonforce?

This is a discussion on Anyone here like Dragonforce? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; it is an amazing band, if you have never heard of them you should truly listen to them, they are ...
Page: 1

3thos

it is an amazing band, if you have never heard of them you should truly listen to them, they are from the UK and are just amazing, i look at them as the UK version of Queen.

tell me what you think of them.

www.purevolume.com/dragonforce

listen to the last song.

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

music section? and theyre old u just now find out about them?

3thos

music section? and theyre old u just now find out about them?[/b]
    who the fuck reads the music section?

no, i have known about them for like 4 years now, i was just going through my music on my school computer and saw them and listening to them now, i love them dearly, the guitar playing is amazing.

Cocaine

People who are interested in music maybe? Anyways, Dragonforce is nothing special. Herman Li is one sloppy guitar player.

who the fuck reads the music section?[/b]

who the fuck doesnt?

DragonFire

People who are interested in music maybe? Anyways, Dragonforce is nothing special. Herman Li is one sloppy guitar player.[/b]

+1, Even though he says he is the best lol. And there vocals is nothing too.

Sharona

i'll have to say i dont like em

Speed

dragonforce's songs are good on record lol.. but live they sound absolutly crappy :P , then even go drunk and fall of stage.. completely horrible

Super Nexus

Dragonforce is old news... There are plenty of other bands out there that play the same type of music but a hell of a lot better. Try Stratovarius, Sonata Arctica, or Fairyland.

People who are interested in music maybe? Anyways, Dragonforce is nothing special. Herman Li is one sloppy guitar player.[/b]
    And I'm sure you could do better..

They have some unbelievably fast guitar solo's.. pretty amazing stuff to be honest.

Their music is still uncreative and extremely repetitive. They sound good for a few weeks then it gets annoying.

they blow

fast does not equal good

Speed

btw some solos are sped up in the studio :P , and at least the solos for through the fire and flames are always made up when playing live :P at least the ones ive seen

and yes herman li is a sloppy player compared to many others out there , im not saying i dont like them cause i do... but they are not that great

about sonata arctica is indeed one great band

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

who the fuck reads the music section?[/b]
    i do!

i mean might as well post in general chat if thats the case right? ;_;

anyway on topic, i don't like them.

like someone already said, they are good on the recordings. I saw them live in 2005 and they were awful. I was quite drunk and can't remember anything i did that night but i do remember them being bad. Drummer is solid live though.

Cocaine

And I'm sure you could do better..
    They have some unbelievably fast guitar solo's.. pretty amazing stuff to be honest.

Their music is still uncreative and extremely repetitive. They sound good for a few weeks then it gets annoying.[/b]
    No, they're both definitely better than me. But they're both also incredibly sloppy live. People act like they're they greatest guitar players ever, but there are a lot of faster and better players.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast