Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

aww such hate for the truth xD

This is a discussion on aww such hate for the truth xD within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally posted by n00bzZ A mod should fucking remove your sig, not because what's written there, but because it's TOO ...
Page: 2

Originally posted by n00bzZ
    A mod should fucking remove your sig, not because what's written there, but because it's TOO FUCKING DAMN HUGE!

Remove it or I'll just ask a mod to do it for you.

bitch more pls

and lets talk about ur sig

what if i say "the torah is the most science fiction book ive ever read" ?

I understand the point of your sig.. but at the same time.. we never said the other countries couldn't mourn their losses.. so why can't we mourn ours? If you guys are trying to say we are selfish in our selective mourning.. we are mourning those who are our fellow citizens and bretheren.. why is that wrong? Why don't we take a moment of silence for all those who died of AIDS, Cancer, Heart Attacks, etc today? Because there is not enough time in the day to do it.. Those closest to the loss mourn the impact.. You mourn yours, we'll mourn ours.. It's quite easy for the small countries to sit in hindsight and criticize "the big and powerful" because if you take a look at history.. everyone wants to demolish the successful cultures.. times may have changed, but it's pretty obvious that coutries don't enjoy another having a large amount of power over them, thus resulting in hostility towards the USA for their large amount of influence in the world.. Don't hate the player, hate the game In this case, hate the cycle of life and history..

Banned

Originally posted by Majix
    I understand the point of your sig.. but at the same time.. we never said the other countries couldn't mourn their losses.. so why can't we mourn ours? *If you guys are trying to say we are selfish in our selective mourning.. we are mourning those who are our fellow citizens and bretheren.. why is that wrong? Why don't we take a moment of silence for all those who died of AIDS, Cancer, Heart Attacks, etc today? Because there is not enough time in the day to do it.. Those closest to the loss mourn the impact.. You mourn yours, we'll mourn ours.. It's quite easy for the small countries to sit in hindsight and criticize "the big and powerful" because if you take a look at history.. everyone wants to demolish the successful cultures.. times may have changed, but it's pretty obvious that coutries don't enjoy another having a large amount of power over them, thus resulting in hostility towards the USA for their large amount of influence in the world.. Don't hate the player, hate the game In this case, hate the cycle of life and history..
    OMG perfectly said.

ANother thing is, you dont know how lucky you are for your country(CANADA) to be connected right next to the USA. So tell me Norgrenator, for the past 1 or 200 years, America is useless to the world and did nothing but kill people? hmm. <_< -_-

Tell me where i said america is useless please,thats right cause i didnt so stop putting shit in my mouth please. It doesnt taste very good. If a mod tells me my sig is too big i will gladly change it to just a link to the pic, but until that happens its not going anywhere.

Flame On

Banned

Originally posted by Norgrenator
    Tell me where i said america is useless please,thats right cause i didnt so stop putting shit in my mouth please. It doesnt taste very good. If a mod tells me my sig is too big i will gladly change it to just a link to the pic, but until that happens its not going anywhere.

Flame On
    From the looks of your sig, it looks like your saying America is nothing but a killing machine

Aus > all :wub:

what about the 100 people that died in pearl harbor HUH??
    god norg ...

A mod should fucking remove your sig, not because what's written there, but because it's TOO FUCKING DAMN HUGE! *

Remove it or I'll just ask a mod to do it for you.
    Oh right becuase they all take orders from you :rollseyes:

if usa "suxxxx" and its the strongest nation in the world, whats that saying about the other ones :rollseyes:

Arca, first, the "Torah" is the first part of the bible fyi; so as an atheist, don't think I'd care too much about it.

Giga, it wasn't an "order".
    If you try to read my post again you will see "I'll just ASK....", not "I'll just DEMAND/ORDER..."

tolgahan

Fuck america

omg i am a racist zuahahah

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I remeber when I 1st saw this sig. Because of that sig I really have changed the way I look at a lot of things and my attitutde towards many things have changed.

I personally think it proves the point that Bush really need to be held accountible for his actions as a war criminal. Also it shows how when freedom of speach is trueley in practice.

Arca, first, the "Torah" is the first part of the bible fyi; so as an atheist, don't think I'd care too much about it.

Giga, it wasn't an "order".
    If you try to read my post again you will see "I'll just ASK....", not "I'll just DEMAND/ORDER..."
    (flame war in every single thread :rollseyes: )

FUKOF I EATJEWS

ur the only one that cares his sig is so big xD

So if I'm gonna make a whole wallpaper as my sig, no one will care?
    And it wasn't flaming, just pointed out what I actually said...

Anyway, enjoy eatting Jews :blink:

gig
    a
    Diez

n00bzZ wrote: *
    Arca, first, the "Torah" is the first part of the bible fyi; so as an atheist, don't think I'd care too much about it. *

Giga, it wasn't an "order". *
    If you try to read my post again you will see "I'll just ASK....", not "I'll just DEMAND/ORDER..." *

(flame war in every single thread *) *

FUKOF I EATJEWS *

ur the only one that cares his sig is so big xD

. *

. *

. *

. *

. *
    Wed Nov 29, 2006 2:15 pm * * *
    THATS too big :rollseyes:

im just going to quote it so i dont get pmed "SHORTEN YOUR SIG FAGGET"

Banned

Originally posted by giga

if usa "suxxxx" and its the strongest nation in the world, whats that saying about the other ones *:rollseyes:
    Lmao :lol:

i changed it to a link for you gays that bitch its too big xD

btw rate my new sig and ignore the fact it has no name cause im namechanging and dunno what im gonna be yet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast