Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Batman sues Batman

This is a discussion on Batman sues Batman within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Marvell own the copyright to the name and because the name Batman has been in use for over 60 years ...
Page: 5

NoD32

Marvell own the copyright to the name and because the name Batman has been in use for over 60 years with no challange will make the case worthless.

Also i think the film makers and marvell have a MUCH bigger budget for a legual team than a small town does. It's a very sad waist of peoples time. I guess they done it to get free publicity of their town and it will be dropped becofre it gets too serious.[/b]
    They will forever now be known as the town of idiots who tried to sue batman ._.

Banned

You guys do realize that he actually got an out of court settlement from Warner Bros and DC comics. After that, the Turkish government called him a terrorist for trying to invest the money back into the city because most of its occupants are Kurds.

This story is more than six months old. You guys need to do a follow up.

Banned

How can you argue with moe? He's a retarded fool terrorist supporter and I don't think that anyone gives a damn fuk about him. He's just always trying to bully turks and telling us how good a TERROR OGRANISATION (HELLO??? TERROR ORGANISATION!), in this case PKK is and how proud he is about them. I think you had a very bad childhood and your father raped you all night long because your mind is just FUKED...

If he would be really that smart, then he wouldn't troll on these forums and travel to his loved PKK who will use him as a suicide bomb! Moe you are such a intelligent beast, I don't know how I should describe your thoughts! You need to found a new religion!

Regards,
    TURK[/b]
    I consider them as freedom fighters not terrorist. There are two types of freedom fighters: agressive activists and pacifist activists. Those who preach non violence are coverboys for change. The real work is done by agressive activists who actually lay the foundation for change. Why is Malcom X less known that Martin Luther King Jr? Why is Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel less known than Mahatma Gandhi? Violence is a necessary evil to facilitate change, even if people have to shoulder the burden of killing people. PKK are heroes just like American fighting in Iraq.

Arthurios

your such an idiot, so the taliban, al quida etc etc are freedom fighters aswell because they want to free the world from americans and want that the whole world converts to islam or something. Dont talk bullshit please cmon. Martin Luther King is allot different than the PKK, Martin Luther King didnt walked with ak47īs, he didnt bomb places where innocent people are, he didnt used car bombs. He didnt killed 40000 + people.

and why dont you give a normal reaction to this? :
    You really think the government will do everything against Kurds?

hahaha IDIOT, first of all : I DONT HATE KURDS, I hate kurds that support the pkk and I hate the pkk. I am a proud turkish nationalist and we even had KURDISH prime ministers and other ministers, we had kurdisch high army leaders so stop talking bullshit. So how can all the kurds can be terrorist, our prime ministers was a terrorist? hahaha our army leader was a terrorist? your such a fool. According to our great leader Ataturk, everyone who lives in Turkey is a Turk whatever there original nationality is. And I agree with him because I am a Kemalist. So shut the fuck up calling me a racist. Because like I said allot of times but it still doesnt gets in your little brain : I HATE KURDS WHO SUPPORT THE PKK AND I HATE THE PKK/PJAK ITSELF. O and I also hate you because you are stupid.
    And 1 thing more, the kurds are not a race lol they origin from the Turkic people and a mix between Iranien people.

it was a late post because I got banned for 1 week thanks to shurt because of posting some nice pictures of dead pkk terrorists, there vision smile.gif laying dead on the ground with sniper head shots and there little brains fallen out of there heads hahaha. Thats what happens when you kill and bomb innocent people. Counts for all terrorist btw.[/b]

Banned

your such an idiot, so the taliban, al quida etc etc are freedom fighters aswell because they want to free the world from americans and want that the whole world converts to islam or something. Dont talk bullshit please cmon. Martin Luther King is allot different than the PKK, Martin Luther King didnt walked with ak47īs, he didnt bomb places where innocent people are, he didnt used car bombs. He didnt killed 40000 + people.

and why dont you give a normal reaction to this? :
    You really think the government will do everything against Kurds?[/b]
    No they are terrorists, just like the Turks. Turks are terrorizing the Kurdish people. PKK are freedom fighters. Americans are freedom fighters.

Arthurios

Good good I love your posts. It just shows to everyone how fukking stupid you are And you still didnt gave a reaction to my other post you idiot e-gangster hahahahaha

Turks are terrorizing the kurdish people muahahaha, yeah we terrorised our own prime minister and other minister, we terrorised our army leaders. muahahahah IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Banned

Good good I love your posts. It just shows to everyone how fukking stupid you are And you still didnt gave a reaction to my other post you idiot e-gangster hahahahaha

Turks are terrorizing the kurdish people muahahaha, yeah we terrorised our own prime minister and other minister, we terrorised our army leaders. muahahahah IDIOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT[/b]
    Why are you flamming bro? It hurts my feelings.

Arthurios

Good. So are you going to give a reaction to my posts or not? and im not your bro. IDIOT!!

Banned

Stop terrorizing the people of Kurdistan. Kurdistan will become a reality whether you like it or not. The PKK will make it happen.

Since you want me to pay attention to you idiotic post, I will. You say that your prime minister is a Kurd. I agree, he is a Kurd. However, he is only a Kurd by default; he is not a true Kurd. He does not even identify himself as Kurd, because according to the general Turkish consensus, there is no such thing as Kurd. A race of people being erased out of existence just like that. If someone were to identify themselves as Kurd, they would be deemed a seperatist. For 80 years, the Kurdish language was prohibited to be spoken in public places. What about the Kurdish culture? It is dying because the Kurds believe that the only way they can live without being harasses is to distance themselves away from their culture. You really want people to believe that the Turks aren't opressing the Kurdish people? You must be a fucking idiot.

What the PKK are fighting for is their own nation - a place they can call home where a Kurd is free to express his religion, his culture, and express his way of life without being conformed to Turkish pressure just like your fake Kurdish leaders. You call yourself a proud nationalist. They do too. They are fighting for Kurdistan.

They are glorious. I respect the PKK a lot. They should be awarded the noble peace prize. They are trying to bring peace to the Kurdish people just like how Americans brought peace in Iraq.

Arthurios

muahaha yeah peace in iraq, there are more people dying now then before, nobel peace price for killing more then 40000 people muahahah IDIOT.

you really REALLY dont know the facts do you? Talking kurdish is not forbidden anymore, the turkish national television even made a kurdish broadcast you idiot. The pkk never had there own nation, they will never get it they have a nice big ground in northern iraq, why dont they use it? there is enough room for everyone Anyway kurdistan will never become an reality, not in my life time. One of my wishes is to become an airforce pilot just like my grandfather and bomb the shit out of the pkk. That is what I call reality. The AKP party in Turkey won mostly because of the Kurds, why are all the kurds voting for a turkish party when there is a kurdish party? You also say that according to Turkey there is no thing as kurds.. well we clearly call them Kurds in the news and our army leaders so they are there indeed ALLOT OF GOOD KURDS!! but a small amount just fuck it up for million of others. You probably ment there is no such thing as Kurdistan muahaha, a fairy tail

ha-ha

They should be awarded the noble peace prize. They are trying to bring peace to the Kurdish people just like how Americans brought peace in Iraq.[/b]
    Okay.. What's next? Award steven hawking to the sportsman of the century?

Banned

muahaha yeah peace in iraq, there are more people dying now then before, nobel peace price for killing more then 40000 people muahahah IDIOT.

you really REALLY dont know the facts do you? Talking kurdish is not forbidden anymore, the turkish national television even made a kurdish broadcast you idiot. The pkk never had there own nation, they will never get it they have a nice big ground in northern iraq, why dont they use it? there is enough room for everyone Anyway kurdistan will never become an reality, not in my life time. One of my wishes is to become an airforce pilot just like my grandfather and bomb the shit out of the pkk. That is what I call reality. The AKP party in Turkey won mostly because of the Kurds, why are all the kurds voting for a turkish party when there is a kurdish party? You also say that according to Turkey there is no thing as kurds.. well we clearly call them Kurds in the news and our army leaders so they are there indeed ALLOT OF GOOD KURDS!! but a small amount just fuck it up for million of others. You probably ment there is no such thing as Kurdistan muahaha, a fairy tail

ha-ha[/b]
    All I know is Turks are terrorizing the Kurdish people and Americans and PKK are heroes. Kurdistan will become a reality thanks to the PKK. If they had a paypal donation site, I would definately donate to them.

You would not donate to them. What you actually do is, trying to provoke a flame war. You have no real opinion. You just say the thing that pisses off the mass.

Imhotep

lol @ all you guys fighting with moe.

Do you not realise that he's just saying this to get a reaction from you ? He's just amusing himself and laughing at each post you make as it's exactly what he wants. :mellow:

Arthurios

Trust me, he is not the only one who is amusing this, and he is just stupid and ignorant that is what it makes funny for me because I dont know allot of stupid people like him.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast