Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

best current official forum mod worst mod?

This is a discussion on best current official forum mod worst mod? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; well...i know chuckie is a virgin....
Page: 1

boombap

well...i know chuckie is a virgin.

chuckie avoids replying when i say whats actually happening in the game. hes nice and all..so is linus. but linus lies alot. says he will do something..and doesnt happen for weeks.

thats my output.

Donkeyd1ck

chuckie is Jamesjack, not new mod just changed name

Imhotep

Chuckie is by far the most retarded, Th0r on the other hand is awesome ^^

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

Define "best"

Banned

LadyTorr.

KingSolomon

phantomlink :wub:

Oh wait current?
    Hmm...none.

If by "best" you mean "has the smallest penis" then i vote for JamesJack. There is no winner on the official forum, just different amounts of fail.

evilwevel

Perseus.

manbeast

chuckie is the stupist most unexperianced person ive ever seen hes plays a fucking dcz char for christ sakes. Hes also a very BIG smartass... btw if you saw this guy he really does look like chuckie with the red hair and glasses and such.. looks like a fucking douche bag

Banned

Arrow

everyone always hated that jamesjack(chuckie) guy.. i always thought he was ignorable ... till recently.. ive witnessed what that lil bitch can turn into when he dislikes someone in particular or is jealous of them.

and i know he reads these forums.. so ide like to go a bit off topic just to put this msg out there: FUCK YOU (compliments of all the people whos posts you deleted/edited that answered your useless bullshit in cypher section in the same language and level of respect as you)
    --
    aside from that its common knowledge that his your average noob of ko. the kind of ones that struggle to get a 60 char then give up and go dlw yet speak about the stuff they never experienced in game like they pro at it.

the best mod.. there really is none.. not because theres not great people modding, there is.. but once your associated to k2 somehow then theres already someting wrong about you, because your gona end up saying stuff you dont believe in just to protect your status as "mod".

[/rant]

ty.. i needed this topic..

james/chuckie

and before sahabi got removed, he was a cunt, well he still is.

TechaTecha

y did Sahabi get removed?

the old ones were the best (will :P)

uhh jamesjack is a fucking noobass... he dont know shit about this game..... like.. his replies and answers seem like he has played the game for less then 2 months.

The idiot linus lies a lot, bullshits and breaks a lot of his promises or w/e. I'd just say that hes just a big suckup

Sahabi

Red face

Favorite Mod is LadyTorr <3

but once your associated to k2 somehow then theres already someting wrong about you[/b]
    You&#39;re absolutely right! That&#39;s what happened to me. I lost my Forum cred after taking up the job.

Doom Posted Today, 05:01 PM

and before sahabi got removed, he was a cunt, well he still is.[/b]
    I LOVE you internet gangsters. I would love you to come to my city and say that you little teenage homo.

I got removed from Modding cuz I got into an argument with a dude, and the argument went too far on the KO Forum. Then cuz I abused my Mod Status to help Deciples of Evil and Apostles of Evil get their clan and NPS back. They were disbanded by a GM for "Offensive clan names." The KO Admins called it Mod Abuse because I pinned/stickied the topic <_< . But then I went head-on against K2 and the Admins to demand some sort of justice for those clans.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast