Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

This Bitch Has No Heart

This is a discussion on This Bitch Has No Heart within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; *yawn* I didn't see the video since the link was removed, but who cares? The comments made here are on ...
Page: 2

Rentzusuken

*yawn*

I didn't see the video since the link was removed, but who cares? The comments made here are on the same level of any abuse meted out on the animal. Congratulations to all of you for being no better!

Originally posted by devilscommandments
    damn i love dogs..i didn't see it the link was removed or something. Was the doggy alive ?
    I dont think it was alive after she got her heel out of its eyeball <,<

Speaking of cruelty i remember on the ranking forums this guy Wendigo from Cracked posted this crazy vid of really gory self-mutilation. This vid reminded me of it, funny no one mentioned it so far. The replies were hilarious. Some were kinda scarred psychologically cause they were eating :P

cire9753

yeah if i posted a link of a lady abusing a dog and they removed the link for content youy get the idea, she stomped on it with her heal and hit her heel through its eyeball and blood went all over the ground

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

maybe it was a really really annoying dog....

jkjk

But if i see someone doing that to an animal i would just take it him/her to a health center, ppl like that cant be sane.

Pwner

I once saw like a little kitte, and this china girl had high heels and started like walking on the cat, it was alive like all the time untill they set it on fire or some crazy shit.. After u could see them laughing, i mean who the fuck does a thing like that ? I mean that's just sick...

just get 2 razor blades and a match stick = cant stitch the cut

mc_macking

:rollseyes: Turn on the news. Watch stories of CHILDREN being kidnapped, raped, beaten, tortured, and abused. Where's the indignation? Where's the outcry? Maybe none of you watch the news. Only blogs on PETA website.

I LOVE PENGUINS!!!! THEY ARE SO CUTEEE LOOOOK!

Banned

Originally posted by 0000000

They got no cock <_<

pm link pls

Originally posted by 0000000

what's with horses?

hej

Ones saw some kids that were cutting of cat’s tail to have as a "Trophy" in there gang, after some pain they promised to never do it again.

Haxium

everyday, million ppl die cuz they cant eat So who care about a dog, I would do the same just to feed those ppl. I love how ppl act when its a little cute dog, but noone care when its a poor guy asking for money in the subway, they just /ignore and imo, letting this guy eat shits in garbages and die cuz its -10° out and he dont have roof, its as bad as what this girl is doing actually.

vig0r

Originally posted by Haxium
    everyday, million ppl die cuz they cant eat So who care about a dog, I would do the same just to feed those ppl. I love how ppl act when its a little cute dog, but noone care when its a poor guy asking for money in the subway, they just /ignore and imo, letting this guy eat shits in garbages and die cuz its -10° out and he dont have roof, its as bad as what this girl is doing actually.
    Difference...That homeless guy CAN do something to help himself he just chooses not too... a dog cant get a job and get off the streets can it?I never have and never will sympathise for homeless people cause i know and they know and everyone knows you can only go so low but you can always get higher...

Haxium

Originally posted by vig0r+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(vig0r)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Haxium
    Difference...That homeless guy CAN do something to help himself he just chooses not too... a dog cant get a job and get off the streets can it?I never have and never will sympathise for homeless people cause i know and they know and everyone knows you can only go so low but you can always get higher...[/b]
    lets talk about guy that die in africa cuz there is no water or food, yeah, u r right, its their own fault, they dont dance hard enough to make it rain.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast