Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

sooo...jokes?

This is a discussion on sooo...jokes? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; what's the difference between a blonde and a misquito? the misquito stops sucking after you slap it :lol: (and yes ...
Page: 1

Aba

what's the difference between a blonde and a misquito?

the misquito stops sucking after you slap it

:lol: (and yes that is all mine )

i heard that one about 6 years ago =x

Aba

O_o impossible

it's all mine

minhking

its not a misquito, shakespears ?? called it mosquito :lol:

Sephyro

i knew something like 'the mosquito shuts up even when not sucking'
    D:

Ainelover

good one, how long u've been sitting thinkin of that :_D

DragonFire

haha, aba you retard...I heard that when I was in like grade 6

Little Johnny sees his Daddy's car passing the playground and going into the woods.

Curious, he follows the car and sees Daddy and Aunt Jane kissing.

Johnny finds this so exciting and can barely contain himself as he runs home and starts to tell his mother excitedly.

"MOMMY, MOMMY, I WAS AT THE PLAYGROUND AND DADDY AND...."

Mommy tells him to slow down, but that she wants to hear the story.

So Johnny tells her. "I was at the playground and I saw Daddy's car go into the woods with Aunt Jane. I went to look and Daddy was giving Aunt Jane a big kiss, then he helped her take off her shirt, then Aunt Jane helped Daddy take his pants off, then Aunt Jane laid down on the seat, then Daddy...."

At this point, Mommy cut him off and said, "Johnny, this is such an interesting story, suppose you save the rest of it for supper time. I want to see the look on Daddy's face when you tell it tonight."

At the dinner table, Mommy asks Johnny to tell his story.

He describes the car into the woods, the undressing, laying down on the seat, and, "Then Daddy and Aunt Jane did that same thing Mommy and Uncle Jeff used to do when Daddy was in the Army."

Sharona

LoL!! owned :P

Troy

There was this little boy about 12 years old walking down the sidewalk dragging a flattened frog on a string behind him. He came up to the doorstep of a house of ill repute and knocked on the door. When the Madam answered it, she saw the little boy and asked what he wanted. He said, "I want to have sex with one of the women inside. I have the money to buy it, and I'm not leaving until I get it."
    The Madam figured, why not, so she told him to come in. Once in, she told him to pick any of the girls he liked.
    He asked, "Do any of the girls have any diseases?"
    Of course the Madam said no.
    He said, "I heard all the men talking about having to get shots after making love with Amber. THAT'S the girl I want."
    Since the little boy was so adamant and had the money to pay for it, the Madam told him to go to the first room on the right.
    He headed down the hall dragging the squashed frog behind him. Ten minutes later he came back, still dragging the frog, paid the Madam, and headed out the door. The Madam stopped him and asked, "Why did you pick the only girl in the place with a disease, instead of one of the others?"
    He said, "Well, if you must know, tonight when I get home, my parents are going out to a restaurant for dinner, leaving me at home with a baby-sitter. After they leave, my baby-sitter will have sex with me because she just happens to be very fond of cute little boys. She will then get the disease that I just caught. When Mom and Dad get back, Dad will take the baby-sitter home. On the way, he'll jump the baby-sitter's bones, and he'll catch the disease. Then when Dad gets home from the baby-sitters, he and Mom will go to bed and have sex, and Mom will catch it. In the morning when Dad goes to work, the Milkman will deliver the milk, have a quickie with Mom and catch the disease, and HE'S the son-of-a-bitch who ran over my FROG!"

DragonFire

HAHAHAH poor frog

razzy

There was this little boy about 12 years old walking down the sidewalk dragging a flattened frog on a string behind him. He came up to the doorstep of a house of ill repute and knocked on the door. When the Madam answered it, she saw the little boy and asked what he wanted. He said, "I want to have sex with one of the women inside. I have the money to buy it, and I'm not leaving until I get it."
    The Madam figured, why not, so she told him to come in. Once in, she told him to pick any of the girls he liked.
    He asked, "Do any of the girls have any diseases?"
    Of course the Madam said no.
    He said, "I heard all the men talking about having to get shots after making love with Amber. THAT'S the girl I want."
    Since the little boy was so adamant and had the money to pay for it, the Madam told him to go to the first room on the right.
    He headed down the hall dragging the squashed frog behind him. Ten minutes later he came back, still dragging the frog, paid the Madam, and headed out the door. The Madam stopped him and asked, "Why did you pick the only girl in the place with a disease, instead of one of the others?"
    He said, "Well, if you must know, tonight when I get home, my parents are going out to a restaurant for dinner, leaving me at home with a baby-sitter. After they leave, my baby-sitter will have sex with me because she just happens to be very fond of cute little boys. She will then get the disease that I just caught. When Mom and Dad get back, Dad will take the baby-sitter home. On the way, he'll jump the baby-sitter's bones, and he'll catch the disease. Then when Dad gets home from the baby-sitters, he and Mom will go to bed and have sex, and Mom will catch it. In the morning when Dad goes to work, the Milkman will deliver the milk, have a quickie with Mom and catch the disease, and HE'S the son-of-a-bitch who ran over my FROG!"[/b]
    OMFG!!!

Classic!!!!!

Banned

hahaha

minhking

Hehe uncle jeff and the froggy are hilarious.

Well mine is kinda short. Do you know why on the wedding day the man hands a diamond ring to his wife ?
    .................................................. ....
    well its to get her more valuable...

And the opposite is true also :P

RiseAgainst_

Hehe uncle jeff and the froggy are hilarious.

Well mine is kinda short. Do you know why on the wedding day the man hands a diamond ring to his wife ?
    .................................................. ....
    well its to get her more valuable...

And the opposite is true also :P[/b]
    bb

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast