FIRST OFF

this topic is about FIFTY CENT

and u all are comparing him to these 1 hit song mike jones wanna be faggits the only problem i see with rap today is all these young kids come out with one REALLY HOT SONG (for example mims) then they load there album with absolute shit where as 50 cent will have like 5 or 6 songs that are just crazy fire and are all over charts and thats not it the rest will be shit that can't get radio play and is still hot as hell

50 cent i dont see how he's bull shit 50 cent was making albums way before em scooped him up for example POWER OF THE DOLLAR when 50 cent got into beef with jay z which didn't last cuz jay cought up with nas and jus dropped off of 50 cent . em and dre only helped 50 get out there

Now for everyone saying BLABLABLA old skool this new shit sucks PLEASE as much as i listen to music i CANNOT STAND listening to old music WHY ? because i was listening to it before it was "old skool" and when i listen to dre snoop pac and biggie now half the songs i can't stand cuz there played out or just plain annoying . OLd skool rap didn't really require much jus need to rhyme with shit like rat cat bat now this new music today there is so many punch lines , word play , the music today is great it jus gets played out .

BOTTOM LINE is u may talk shit here but when ur in the car and ur girlfreind says "OOH THATS MY SONG TURN IT UP" U DONT SAY SHIT

and for the emo kids here saying rap sucks go up to a "thuggish" looking person in ur mary kate and ashley jeans ur make up and ur long hair covering ur eyes and u'll have a reason to cry