Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

damn belgium going crazy

This is a discussion on damn belgium going crazy within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; after that young policeman gets killed, a girl murders her dad h34r: http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...en&ie=UTF-8...
Page: 1

after that young policeman gets killed, a girl murders her dad h34r:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...en&ie=UTF-8

tolgahan

after that young policeman gets killed, a girl murders her dad h34r:

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=ht...en&ie=UTF-8[/b]
    belgium hosts kurd terrorists too. Belçika götümü ye! . dunno before you or after you but belgium sux

Psy

A murder always causes controversy. Even if one admits to a murder, people will argue about their sanity at the time they admitted it.

Little do you know, tolgahan, that everyone harbors terrorists! (USA - Gang banging Gangbangers, Iran - Iran NTLGRD, etc.)

tolgahan

edit: nvm...

Psy

like all muslims are terrorists?[/b]
    No, their religion allows terrorism. If they choose to be terrorists than that is their own prerogative.

tolgahan

What if i say "there isnt any sentence in Quran that allows terrorism."
    And we dont accept them as muslims.they are stupid ppl.Maybe coz of low education especially in Arabs land but dunno why. Quran even doesnt let killing ppl.Someone makes them believe that they are doing good things.
    did u see i talked about christians ? no .coz i dont know them well enough.they had mistakes too but i prefer not to talk about them.if u want to talk about bad sides of islam just learn it well .Sorry but believing that islam allows terrorism is bullshit and makes u look stupid too .
    i am tired of repeating same things. believe or not islam doesnt let ppl kill others. believe or not.

yay flame !!!!

Psy

believe or not islam doesnt let ppl kill others. believe or not.[/b]
    However, it permits the killing of people from other nations of the world. It was meant to be followed when under attack from other nations, but the Kuran didn't specify. Terrorists are people without a country to back up their actions; they are their own people. So, if taken literally, they can kill whoever they want and still believe that they are going to "the promised land;" however, they didn't take it literally. They took it as (and I am paraphrasing)"If any of our muslim brothers or sisters die by our actions, they will go to heaven if they were leading a good Muslim life." They (The Terrorists) see the Israelis as outsiders as well as any other nation that allies them selves with them. Now they can take it as anyone who is not muslim occupying the nation from which they came from's land.

The word "outsider" is not a tangible word, therefor it can not be defined fully or fully explained as another person. You can define it however you want, but your definition varies from other people. One may think that an outsider is a person who believes in the use of Electricity (Mormons), another may believe that it is one who is Jew, Black, or Mexican living in their country (KKK), others may believe that it is anyone not of their same race sitting down at their lunch table (Anyone not black or PR).

Belgium went to shit... 6 months since last elections and we still dont have a new gouverment. Wallonie keeps discussing about stupid shit and saying no on every solution flandres is offering.

yup our country soon to be dead :3

What if i say "there isnt any sentence in Quran that allows terrorism."[/b]
    You should read Sura 9 sometime...

“Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.”

“As for the unbelievers for them garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skins shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods.”

“When you meet the unbelievers, strike off their heads; then when you have made wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives”

Religion of peace, if you are a gullible moron. Actually the Koran falls foul of the new Incitement to Hatred law in this country, hopefully it will be kicked out of schools for good, it belongs with Mein Kampf.

Belgium went to shit... 6 months since last elections and we still dont have a new gouverment. Wallonie keeps discussing about stupid shit and saying no on every solution flandres is offering.[/b]
    Its pretty stupid and narrow minded if you only look it to one side. Wont discuss it on forums since it got no use but I suggest to look up some more things before saying things which are only partly true

Trust me, im always for a big revolution in belgium, things have to change but its not all the fault of "Milquet" that theres still no government.

Anyways on topic, theres no difference between Belgium and other countries. Just because some cruel things happen in one week, doesnt mean that Belgium going crazy. If you compare it to countries as France, Germany, US, ... were pretty good at those things lol

tolgahan

this is the 2nd time u post these suras but this wont be the 2nd time i answer it coz i dont think u can understand maybe u dont want.
    just read all of them not some parts coz u cant understand the point. jihad is different.Jihad is allowed only if u r under attack of nonbelievers and if the reason is religion.cutting heads is just a symbol .it is like "you are not allowed to kill anyone but if u r underattack u even have a right to cut off their heads" .USA is not cutting heads they just use better guns
    i say u dont know islam but u try to copy/paste some ppl's thinkings .living and reading is not the same. i wd write some suras but i dont think u care so i wont waste my time. already did to write this.

Unreal muslim's stupid revenge behaviours , terrorist situations doesnt matter real muslims.A muslim doesnt kill innocent ppl.

Zxenke

this is the 2nd time u post these suras but this wont be the 2nd time i answer it coz i dont think u can understand maybe u dont want.
    just read all of them not some parts coz u cant understand the point. jihad is different.Jihad is allowed only if u r under attack of nonbelievers and if the reason is religion.cutting heads is just a symbol .it is like "you are not allowed to kill anyone but if u r underattack u even have a right to cut off their heads" .USA is not cutting heads they just use better guns
    i say u dont know islam but u try to copy/paste some ppl's thinkings .living and reading is not the same. i wd write some suras but i dont think u care so i wont waste my time. already did to write this.

Unreal muslim's stupid revenge behaviours , terrorist situations doesnt matter real muslims.A muslim doesnt kill innocent ppl.[/b]
    You seem to try to extrapolate things from what looks like a pretty simple text.

http://www.hauns.com/~DCQu4E5g/koran2.html

tolgahan

i didnt read all the document. i just looked for a while and saw this
    "It is a terrible sin for a Muslim to sign a peace treaty with a non-Muslim." just a bullshit. lol how stupid could it be more?
    and this one
    "But don't believe me! Read the Koran and do the research yourself!" thats what i want to say.why dont u read urself and try to understand ? .Yea yea it is easier to copy/paste.
    i say wars(jihads are for only defence)you still copy/paste "koran wants wars"es. as the names are different , reasons are different too. jihad=/=terror.
    for example England comes to Turkiye and tries to get the control and doesnt let muslims to believe in god then we get the right to kill them.
    is it clear now or do i have to repeat ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast