Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Diez is fucking shite

This is a discussion on Diez is fucking shite within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("tuna")</div> penis enlarger cream kills children?[/b] 2 birds, 1 stone ^_^...
Page: 3

Cleatus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE("tuna")</div>
    penis enlarger cream kills children?[/b]
    2 birds, 1 stone ^_^

ewenson_tr

penis enlarger cream kills children? rofl
    i like house cuz hes such an asshole its kinda funny[/b]

It was causing unnatural levels of hormones D:

Psy

Too bad his noobass&#39;s inbox is always full so I can&#39;t send him responses to his insults.

well, i always thought you had the ego of a deity for someone who was so up the ares gm&#39;s asses that you couldn&#39;t see you&#39;re keyboard correctly, thus explaining your prolific english.. but i really find it sad that you feel the need to post this here when you are just exemplifying the true nature of you&#39;re brute stupidity and lack of sense.

i truly enjoy that you love to shit talk about a whole server (god i thought people generalizing a clan was bad enough), based on some bad relations you have with some diez players.. but must scoff at your anal comments as i know whole heartedly that some of the diez greats like chusco and mickey could win in a one versus one with you. despite the uber gear and gm relations, i don&#39;t think you could put your money where you&#39;re mouth is. so, with that being said.. why don&#39;t you try to arrange a 1v1 with either of the two blokes to test your mad skills.. OH WAIT, you sold your char and renamed it (as stated in your sig).. DONT MAKE COMMENTS YOU CANNOT UPHOLD.

razzy

house is the shite i love that show it has a realness to it ( i know their actors but they do it very well) idk kinda interesting how everything has a little twist or secret to it. Best one was when the father almost killed his kids becuase he was using penis enlarger cream and then handling the kids hahah[/b]
    i watched that one.

I was like [b]FUCKED

true

Judas Iscariot

Paddy is a thick twat. Shurt ... Psy...[/b]
    Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed these people he mentioned don&#39;t even play Diez anymore? :mellow:

Oh yeah, Diez, represent!

RiseAgainst_

scrubs=comedy
    house=serious

all other doctor shows=crap :P[/b]
    Scrubs, house and grey&#39;s anatomy owns. ER is just too dramatic and it doesnt gets me a aaaahh nice feeling when i finish watching it thats why i dont like it.

Scrubs.. is so refreshing and cool.

Grey&#39;s anatomy is fun to watch, a really nice show.

Dr. House totally amazes me each episode, it always leaves me thinking at the end &#39;wow... what a great show&#39;. The cast is perfect and the main actor is superb. Thats what i think

Banned

Your ego is pretty big for a guy for a guy who is "the most known COMPUTER GAME player" in this forum.
    I bet you get tones of chicks

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I think 000000 is trying to prove a point that is being debated else where at the moment and pretty much the response he is getting is proving this point even more.

RiseAgainst_

lag

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

I think 000000 is trying to prove a point that is being debated else where at the moment and pretty much the response he is getting is proving this point even more.[/b]
    what point? that most arent even taking this post seriously and its turned into a discussion of doctor shows? lol

RiseAgainst_

Keep the topic &#39;offtopic&#39;

I think 000000 is trying to prove a point that is being debated else where at the moment and pretty much the response he is getting is proving this point even more.[/b]
    considering everyone who supported diez is actually from diez i doubt any point is being proven at all. of course all the diez fanboys will say diez is the best etc. etc.

try getting some opinions from people who haven&#39;t been brainwashed by this forum into thinking that diez is the best server overall; brainwashing that was only possible by the hundreds of posts about diez in general chat every single day.

babashopper

schrottmon

considering everyone who supported diez is actually from diez i doubt any point is being proven at all. of course all the diez fanboys will say diez is the best etc. etc.[/b]

didnt see anyone supporting diez in this topic yet, now did u?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast