Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Do I need counseling

This is a discussion on Do I need counseling within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Arent u like 10 or something...
Page: 5

Arent u like 10 or something

TopCat

Arent u like 10 or something[/b]
    Ask him to get Liad Festo .. will solve his problem.. nothing better than that lol..

KingSolomon

Well im too tired to go through 4 pages of responses...

But i can give u a word of advice.

It happens to everyone...i dont care who u are, cuz chances are a girl has fooled around behind your back whether you know or not. Its happened to me and ive seen it happen to my brother with his gf of 4 years, as well as my friends. The thing is, you gotta learn from it. And in the coming weeks youll understand what i mean when i say that no woman can be fully trusted...not even your wife. You gotta live through it and youll end up being a much more educated guy when it comes to females.

Question...u remember when u (actually im not sure if it was you xD) posted a topic pertaining to sex a while back and i replied that at an age like that, she doesnt know what she wants. Guess u know what i mean now.

Im not gonna tell u cheer up because you shouldnt. End this era in your life and enjoy the things that u still have...like your life for instance.

P.s. Bros before hos...it actually has some significance lol. The best people to surround yourself with right now are your bros. Cuz girls will try to make you feel better but your friends know you better than anyone and will, as guys, understand what your going through.

i think if your dad gives you so much alcohol, then he is the one that really needs counselling

P.s. Bros before hos...it actually has some significance lol.[/b]
    AMEN BEST CLAN NAME EVER!!! REPRESENT!

im bored sry ;[

Inactive Member

get some revenge.

cama

"girls only cheat when they dont want to be cheated on first"

anyway none of the pics uve shown prove shes cheating...if u consider pics like that cheating then ur very insecure <_< could just be a good friend or something along those lines...and dont say "well i know all her friends and hes not one of them!" how the fuck would u know who her friends are? apparently u spend all ur time at bars

No scared of what i&#39;m going to lose.

I can see it.

can&#39;t face reality.

Just don&#39;t want to.[/b]
    she&#39;s not that pretty dude. -.- just tell her what you think.
    if you don&#39;t lose her, its fine. if you do, even better.

how much is 8 pints beer? no matter of what. don&#39;t worry it&#39;s normal. drink moar

"girls only cheat when they dont want to be cheated on first"

anyway none of the pics uve shown prove shes cheating...if u consider pics like that cheating then ur very insecure <_< could just be a good friend or something along those lines...and dont say "well i know all her friends and hes not one of them!" how the fuck would u know who her friends are? apparently u spend all ur time at bars[/b]

[/b]
    if friends can hold girls like that then i would think shes just a slut xD.
    well i wont give any advice or tell u what to do it&#39;s ur life you&#39;ll deal with it urself. life sucks sometimes shit happens.

but what i will say is... I KNEW SHE WOULD CHEAT ON U LOL. sounds cold but u were way too obsessed and pretty much spamming it on forums. also teenage "love" hardly ever works out, and in a couple weeks or so you&#39;ll be over it with a new girl that you&#39;ll try to handle more maturely and not fall in love so fast and bla bla then u became an adult and she gave u aids then u live on sick and eventually die. im a psychic yo.

Banned

Dump the whore, do something to the guy, do another few days of "omg my heart". Get a new whore , rinse and repeat until the right whore comes along. The one you get married to have kids and all that. If you want to increase your chances of finding the right one you should date multiple whores at once,then find the one whore that interests you the most.

If she cheats(meaning the right whore) , then I don&#39;t know. Either go through that whole process again,dedicate yourself to your children or kill yourself.

And honestly, don&#39;t turn to Knight Online players for advice. Read some of the posts and you&#39;ll see what I mean. Shit, just look at mine and the one above.

PS: Since you losing a grip on reality go ahead and post some naked pics of the whore. Blank out the face though , that shits a bit scary .

Dump the whore, do something to the guy, do another few days of "omg my heart". Get a new whore , rinse and repeat until the right whore comes along. The one you get married to have kids and all that. If you want to increase your chances of finding the right one you should date multiple whores at once,then find the one whore that interests you the most.
    If she cheats(meaning the right whore) , then I don&#39;t know. Either go through that whole process again,dedicate yourself to your children or kill yourself.

And honestly, don&#39;t turn to Knight Online players for advice. Read some of the posts and you&#39;ll see what I mean. Shit, just look at mine and the one above.
    PS: Since you losing a grip on reality go ahead and post some naked pics of the whore. Blank out the face though , that shits a bit scary .[/b]
    the "right whore".

iiason

Well recently i&#39;ve been so depressed with family, women, but one person helps me along. My dad, we hardly spoke for a year after parents got divorced, now were speaking again, he&#39;s working in a pub.

I get 6-7 Free pints a night, which is far enough, (tonight i had 8 pints and a shot of tia maria)

Im sobering up now, but still pretty drunk.

I&#39;ve been this ay for many weeks now, and i&#39;m managing more and more alcohol each week, seems to be un-affective towards my system.

Will this wear off? Or should i see a doctor?
    I finish work at really random times i can start at 9am - 4pm and finish at 5:00pm - 12:00pm...

Shifts REALLY vary but i still manage to get to the pub, my girlfriend dosen&#39;t know where I go, i jsut say i work extra, this has been going on for a month now.
    I&#39;m more lazy and forgetful, enthusiasm to work, just look forward to a nice pint of Lager.
    (As of drunk now) 2:16am[/b]
    mid-life crisis at 16?

TopCat

well i wont give any advice or tell u what to do it&#39;s ur life you&#39;ll deal with it urself. life sucks sometimes shit happens.

but what i will say is... I KNEW SHE WOULD CHEAT ON U LOL. sounds cold but u were way too obsessed and pretty much spamming it on forums. also teenage "love" hardly ever works out, and in a couple weeks or so you&#39;ll be over it with a new girl that you&#39;ll try to handle more maturely and not fall in love so fast and bla bla then u became an adult and she gave u aids then u live on sick and eventually die. im a psychic yo.[/b]

listen to the man with man boobs maybe u should date trip and it will solve ur problem.. one thing i do agree with trip is she is a SLUT .. acting like one in the pic.. poor u bro.. get OVER IT

iiason

but what i will say is... I KNEW SHE WOULD CHEAT ON U LOL. sounds cold but u were way too obsessed and pretty much spamming it on forums. also teenage "love" hardly ever works out, and in a couple weeks or so you&#39;ll be over it with a new girl that you&#39;ll try to handle more maturely and not fall in love so fast and bla bla then u became an adult and she gave u aids then u live on sick and eventually die. im a psychic yo.[/b]
    well the first pic was a bit (cough, cough, she&#39;s cheating obviously).

but the 2nd pic don&#39;t mean much. i do that wit my female friends (dat ain&#39;t my gf), all the time. just a bit of flirting n muckin around. nothing much.

Banned

Don&#39;t have time to read all those pages. Got to go to school

Well, very rarley people will have true love and marry and have long life together after high school.

This what you need to do. Kick that bitch to the curb and say BB don&#39;t do nothing with her.. no calling ect.

Now if you have recites and proof you bought her shit. Go Go small claims court and get your money back from that whore.

What more can i say?

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast