Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Does your Spouse/Significant Other make you mad?

This is a discussion on Does your Spouse/Significant Other make you mad? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; ohhh yeah. was having a meal with her and there was a bit of silence coz i just had a ...
Page: 2

ohhh yeah. was having a meal with her
    and there was a bit of silence coz i just had a large mouthful and she was like
    'omg why arent u talking'
    'coz-'
    'dont talk with your mouth full'

zzzz[/b]

LOL OWNED

Keep it up guys, im loling!

Banned

I once done the error of saying no to her when she wanted to do something with me. I was like "nah I had a rough evening yesterday, have a headache and I wanna chill tonight, but you can come over if you want" and she was crying cause of that. She came over and like took her things, and she was like "look im not gonna spend some time with someone who doesnt want to be with me". I was mad as hell, and kicked her things out of my room and she started crying again lol. So yeah I kinda had no choice to take her in my arms and try to recomfort her. I finally finished by saying "Sorry" for I dunno why lol....It turns out im always the one saying sorry. But eh, I guess I had no choice

Bowtie4Life

You deserve it for being stupid enough to get married. Since the advent of condoms, marriage has had no purpose for men. If anyone told me what to do with my money I would kick them out of my place pretty quick.[/b]
    Do you have a negative outlook on everything?

I once done the error of saying no to her when she wanted to do something with me. I was like "nah I had a rough evening yesterday, have a headache and I wanna chill tonight, but you can come over if you want" and she was crying cause of that. She came over and like took her things, and she was like "look im not gonna spend some time with someone who doesnt want to be with me". I was mad as hell, and kicked her things out of my room and she started crying again lol. So yeah I kinda had no choice to take her in my arms and try to recomfort her. I finally finished by saying "Sorry" for I dunno why lol....It turns out im always the one saying sorry. But eh, I guess I had no choice [/b]
    *Crack*...

That noise would be the pussy whip cracking.

Seriously, the women mentioned in this thread sound like bitches. But they're spoilt like that only because you allowed them to walk all over yourself in the first place! :P Advice? Make it clear before going into a relationship.

Cy: Negative much? :P

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

Seriously, the women mentioned in this thread sound like bitches. But they're spoilt like that only because you allowed them to walk all over yourself in the first place! :P Advice? Make it clear before going into a relationship.

Cy: Negative much? :P[/b]

Whatever made you come back to this damned place!?

Whatever made you come back to this damned place!?[/b]
    Boredom over the long weekend, scrotti dear :P
    (my significant other is out of town)

And you're still around this damned place!

I've been literally forced to this damned place! They've tied me to one of their sick S&M apparatuses, help me to get away from here

You deserve it for being stupid enough to get married. Since the advent of condoms, marriage has had no purpose for men. If anyone told me what to do with my money I would kick them out of my place pretty quick.[/b]
    000000 prefers they tax the shit outta of him on the things he wants until he buys what they want him to AMIRIGHT ?

I've been literally forced to this damned place! They've tied me to one of their sick S&M apparatuses, help me to get away from here [/b]
    Like you don&#39;t enjoy S&M <_<

Whatever made you come back to this damned place!?[/b]
    HOT! Do they wrap you up in glad wrap too?

Squirt much?

HOT! Do they wrap you up in glad wrap too?

Squirt much?[/b]

No But they do wax me in sometimes!

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Ok ill give you a story to start it off. She came with me to WalMart to buy WoW (the chest which is regular WoW and BC) and the new expansion. Costs 85$ for all of that and she goes off on me. "How can u spend that much on a stupid game like that when you could be spending it on something else (her example was buying her dinner or a gift)?!?!?" Note that she JUST spent 140$ on clothes. The only things i have spent on games this year is Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories for Ps2 and this.

So she made me mad but i still love her. Anyone else have stories like that? :P[/b]
    well its kinda normal.. guys get mad at girls for spending so much at clothing cause 99% of them does. and girls get mad at guys for spending anything at games cause that could have gone to even more clothing ^^

but it really does sound like you&#39;re girl is selfish.

well its kinda normal.. guys get mad at girls for spending so much at clothing cause 99% of them does. and girls get mad at guys for spending anything at games cause that could have gone to even more clothing ^^

but it really does sound like you&#39;re girl is selfish.[/b]

What if i spend to much on video games?

Banned Senior Member

What if i spend to much on video games?[/b]
    Then it&#39;s gonna be a fun night of gaming

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast