Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Doggie !

This is a discussion on Doggie ! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; <3 doggies...
Page: 1

Default Doggie !

<3 doggies
    Last edited by Decerto; 02-20-2010 at 07:51 PM.

You have got to be a cunt to do that to a dog.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i wish i was there to toss that fucking dumb fuck piece of shit over the bridge. i'll probably stab him in the eye with a screwdriver and then basically smash his brains out with a sledge hammer. i know thats not very original but fucking idiot deserves to be 3man1hammered.

fuck these animal abusers burn in hell...

ass in hole... Senior Member Unihoc's Avatar

how can they laught? sigh..

sigh, I hope karma will get that piece of shit.

why did I watch this

Reminds me of Anchorman. But you really should never do this, stupid guy

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

I'm not going to watch the link due to the content it obviously has. Seriously what is your need in posting this on here?

If people want to see this type of sick sadisct shit there are numerious sites for it. I do not spend my free time helping to run a gaming forum for sick shit like this to be posted. you should be fucking ashemed of yourself even thinkin gthis is worth while posting.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    I'm not going to watch the link due to the content it obviously has. Seriously what is your need in posting this on here?

If people want to see this type of sick sadisct shit there are numerious sites for it. I do not spend my free time helping to run a gaming forum for sick shit like this to be posted. you should be fucking ashemed of yourself even thinkin gthis is worth while posting.
    yeah i agree on this.

a lot of fucked up shit happens in the world, but i prefer not to know about it.. especially not see it >_<

well im sorry but noone forces u with a gun to watch it...delete the link if u think its over the top...

edit : i deleted the link cous i dont want to hold any grudge against admins...
    Last edited by Decerto; 02-20-2010 at 07:52 PM.

Hey cutie Senior Member

that is fucked up. What kind of a person would even think of doing that kind of thing :S

and what felix said is true, what is the point of posting this?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

There is many of you that don't know the situation. Basically here on the West, "pets" dogs/cats are all within the household. While in Europe there is tons of dogs wondering around the streets and some even considered to be dangerous.

As for this video, it seems like that this dog was one of the street dogs, but even so, that is no reason to treat a dog, that seemed to be innocent. If the dog was to do something bad, just like in my previous experience when one of the street dogs bit this girl in a park, then I would consider any harm done to the dog justifiable. The girl was about 5 years old and did nothing to provoke the dog, yet it was literally chewing her leg off... thus why I took 2 big chunks of rocks, killing it on the spot with the 2nd throw as it hit the head,... luckily the hospital was like 2 min away or she would have died from the loss of blood.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    There is many of you that don't know the situation. Basically here on the West, "pets" dogs/cats are all within the household. While in Europe there is tons of dogs wondering around the streets and some even considered to be dangerous.

As for this video, it seems like that this dog was one of the street dogs, but even so, that is no reason to treat a dog, that seemed to be innocent. If the dog was to do something bad, just like in my previous experience when one of the street dogs bit this girl in a park, then I would consider any harm done to the dog justifiable. The girl was about 5 years old and did nothing to provoke the dog, yet it was literally chewing her leg off... thus why I took 2 big chunks of rocks, killing it on the spot with the 2nd throw as it hit the head,... luckily the hospital was like 2 min away or she would have died from the loss of blood.
    Bonnie Tyler - I Need a Hero
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBwS66EBUcY"][/ame]
    Last edited by Zealous; 02-20-2010 at 08:47 PM.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zealous View Post
    Bonnie Tyler - I Need a Hero
    It seems like you find the situation funny for some reason, or find it good enough to make fun off. For your information the girl was hospitalized for over a month, yet I find it ill of anyone who would try to make the situation into a joke, just like anyone that laughs at the video of the dog being thrown over the bridge.

its different when its about self defence.Those animal cops on animal planet,they said if u kill a dog or whatever in self defence,that is not animal cruelty,it was a self defence lol...but when u pick up a dog,take it to the nearest bridge and chuck it off for fun...well than u r simply retarded xD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast