Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Doggie !

This is a discussion on Doggie ! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe There is many of you that don't know the situation. Basically here on the West, "pets" ...
Page: 2

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    There is many of you that don't know the situation. Basically here on the West, "pets" dogs/cats are all within the household. While in Europe there is tons of dogs wondering around the streets and some even considered to be dangerous.

As for this video, it seems like that this dog was one of the street dogs, but even so, that is no reason to treat a dog, that seemed to be innocent. If the dog was to do something bad, just like in my previous experience when one of the street dogs bit this girl in a park, then I would consider any harm done to the dog justifiable. The girl was about 5 years old and did nothing to provoke the dog, yet it was literally chewing her leg off... thus why I took 2 big chunks of rocks, killing it on the spot with the 2nd throw as it hit the head,... luckily the hospital was like 2 min away or she would have died from the loss of blood.
    i dont see what is your point of telling us that. omg the dog in the video was so dangerous, he stayed trustingly in that asshole's arm not knowing whats gona happen to him!

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lIIIIIIIIIIl View Post
    i dont see what is your point of telling us that. omg the dog in the video was so dangerous, he stayed trustingly in that asshole's arm not knowing whats gona happen to him!
    The point was that Europeans have a whole different perspective upon domain creatures, especially dogs then do the Westerners. Even thought that point had nothing to do specifically with the video, I thought it was important enough to share it, or let people know what goes around in Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    The point was that Europeans have a whole different perspective upon domain creatures, especially dogs then do the Westerners. Even thought that point had nothing to do specifically with the video, I thought it was important enough to share it, or let people know what goes around in Europe.
    LOL @ what goes around in Europe...yea Europeans are troglodytes,they eat dogs prolly and chuck em off the bridges every day...ffs...

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    LOL @ what goes around in Europe...yea Europeans are troglodytes,they eat dogs prolly and chuck em off the bridges every day...ffs...
    If you understood the meaning of what I said, then you would have posted a different thing. Read it again and try posting again. I for a fact know that things on the streets are the same in Serbia, just like in Bosnia.... no where did I say it's a common thing to throw dogs over bridges, but it's common for cities to be packed with street dogs. Was this explanation simple enough?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well unfortiantly the UK is in Europe thus making us Europieans. There is no excuse to harm or kill anything for a video that goes on a web site.

There is no reason or justisfication for that video to be posted on these forums.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    Not every country in europe does that. where i live in the Netherlands we never do crazy shit with pets and im pretty sure most of our neighbors do neither. But yeah there could be a few rotten apples in them.

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

the link is deleted but im pretty sure i know the video ur talkin about, and i got nonething more to say than Russians, what else do u expect,

ye I deleted the link cous I got warned but you can just google it and ull find it pretty easy if u want to see it.

Eastern europe isn't really representative of the civilised part of europe. They are still fucking their sisters over there, and cheating to get into the euro. I would prefer to see all countries east of germany kicked from the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    Eastern europe isn't really representative of the civilised part of europe. They are still fucking their sisters over there, and cheating to get into the euro. I would prefer to see all countries east of germany kicked from the EU.
    Too bad the EU is only economic based and like it or not, the Eastern market has a huge potential. That's prolly why Turkey will join the EU in the near future as well, eventhough its more Asian than Europe.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12