Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Domino's

This is a discussion on Domino's within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; sounds like a personal thing ive had the same 3 drivers deliver my pizza for 5+ yrs now from pizza ...
Page: 2

Banned

sounds like a personal thing ive had the same 3 drivers deliver my pizza for 5+ yrs now from pizza hut and if something gets messed up on the time or w/ the food they personally fix it D:

one time one of them was just 5mins late and gave me 1 large pizza, 1 med. pizza, and a 2 liter free :X another of my regular drivers was 10mins late got a family pack for free D: maybe youre just not people friendly snootchie =[[/b]

Well, i wasn't exactly nice to him when talking to him at my door. He was trying to charge me extra, i wasn't just gonna stand their quietly and nod my head...

lil_mageskillz

what if the fly just got there by mistake? while the pizza was being made.

If you're that paranoid about your pizza just don't order form dominos anymore. Unless the same delivery guy called all his delivery guy friends and had a meeting to conspire against you, thenn you're scerwed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12