Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Dont Do drugs

This is a discussion on Dont Do drugs within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I dont see a problem with anyone smoking a little pot or possibly experimenting with some mild hallucinogenic drugs, but ...
Page: 2

havvvk

I dont see a problem with anyone smoking a little pot or possibly experimenting with some mild hallucinogenic drugs, but when people start sticking needles in their arms, thats when I gots to go.
    Also, Ecstacy can be bad if your not drinking water. Severe dehydration is a big side effect of it.[/b]

Not to mention the draining of spinal fluid......

Aba

Oh my fucking god., 8 years old...unbelievable. Weed is good, but heroin destroys people, I've seen it, and I can't believe that 8 year old kid was doing it, he was also smoking a fat joint :P

fuck, thats nuts. Sick.

imNotaZ

That Russian Kiddos are sick oh yea !

Im also sharing the opinion that Weed n Hash is okay !

But everything else ...is fucking pure of chemics which can fuking fuk u up in 1 second ... ( well maybe shroomz are cool too) ... but even xtc is mean .. overdose ftw !

But basically I hate people who bitch when some1 smokes weed or hash ... n they say like .." ooooh u are so sick .. doing drugs .. ooohhmmmyyygooooooood"

1 sweet fact is that NOT A SINGLE PERSON .. died yet .. by weed or hash .... but there are plenty of thousand peoples dying every year on Alcohol abuse .. !

amen

Lag0nx

I think aba made the first normal reply other than the others saying weed ownz,We already know that :P.
    And who didn't know weed is legit in the Netherlands? :s

patorox

That Russian Kiddos are sick oh yea !

Im also sharing the opinion that Weed n Hash is okay !

But everything else ...is fucking pure of chemics which can fuking fuk u up in 1 second ... ( well maybe shroomz are cool too) ... but even xtc is mean .. overdose ftw !

But basically I hate people who bitch when some1 smokes weed or hash ... n they say like .." ooooh u are so sick .. doing drugs .. ooohhmmmyyygooooooood"

1 sweet fact is that NOT A SINGLE PERSON .. died yet .. by weed or hash .... but there are plenty of thousand peoples dying every year on Alcohol abuse .. !

amen[/b]

u dont know crap about this, My uncle DIED from weed, and dont come to flame me cuz this is A FUKIN FACT IN MY FAMILY.

Cocaine

No, you got lied to. Unless a drug dealer killed him or he died by wrecking his car, your family is lieing to you.

zaffers

Weed is good, but heroin destroys people[/b]
    i've seen weed destroying people

patorox

No, you got lied to. Unless a drug dealer killed him or he died by wrecking his car, your family is lieing to you.[/b]

I feel sorry for you.

But someday we all learn.

Beast&Harlot

Anyone that does the man made shit deserves to die, but honestly pot, shrooms, and such GOD PUT ON THIS EARTH they must have been put here for something

imNotaZ

u dont know crap about this, My uncle DIED from weed, and dont come to flame me cuz this is A FUKIN FACT IN MY FAMILY.[/b]

Ur dad died maybe cuz he was Stoned ...and crashed into a tree cuz he was driving .... or something
    But he definitley didnt die cuz he had too much THC in his body !

Ur dad could have also died cuz he was driving drunk for example ... same shit .. and im sure u wouldnt bitch about alcohol then.

KcloudZ

This video was pretty shocking to me :/
    Anyway 18+ check it out if u want to,some kids in russia doing drugs like 8yo.. Wtf.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=1f4_1173505553

not really recommended :P

I for sure wont do drugs after seeing this..[/b]

i smoke everyday nd im str888

Cocaine

I feel sorry for you.
    But someday we all learn. [/b]
    Dude you are retarded. You would have to smoke like 80 pounds of marijuana to have enough THC in you to die, and I know for a fact your uncle did NOT smoke 80 pounds of marijuana.

KcloudZ

Dude you are retarded. You would have to smoke like 80 pounds of marijuana to have enough THC in you to die, and I know for a fact your uncle did NOT smoke 80 pounds of marijuana.[/b]

actuallllly it's impossible to OD on THC.

i smoke on the regular and im just as healthy as the next person

Vaseline

I wonder if the kid died eventually,his lips were like blue etc ;/.[/b]

no i have had a worse trip then that kid

It's true, You cannot die/OD by smoking weed.
    Only pass out and fall a sleep, which is why most of the people here smoke weed, cause they have trouble sleeping.

It's legal here in the Netherlands and they kept doing a shitload of tests and the outcome was, that it's better than smoking a normal cigarette.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast