Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Dont Do drugs

This is a discussion on Dont Do drugs within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; It's true, You cannot die/OD by smoking weed. Only pass out and fall a sleep, which is why most of ...
Page: 3

Vaseline

It's true, You cannot die/OD by smoking weed.
    Only pass out and fall a sleep, which is why most of the people here smoke weed, cause they have trouble sleeping.
    It's legal here in the Netherlands and they kept doing a shitload of tests and the outcome was, that it's better than smoking a normal cigarette.[/b]

you can OD if you smoke your body weight of weed...and we all know thats impossible

KcloudZ

lol most i've ever smoked in one night was 2 ounces nd i coulndt smoke another blunt if my life depended on it lol

Vaseline

lol most i've ever smoked in one night was 2 ounces nd i coulndt smoke another blunt if my life depended on it lol[/b]

iv smoked like 32 grams so like 1 ounce and 4 grams in one night on my birthday

best birthday present ever

was so fun and i couldnt even hold up a cigerette lol

KcloudZ

ahaha yeah i know what that feels like, then go to sleep nd when you wake up you gotta think for like 10 mins just to remember what happened last night

Vaseline

ahaha yeah i know what that feels like, then go to sleep nd when you wake up you gotta think for like 10 mins just to remember what happened last night[/b]

yaaa bro, i want to hit up some acid(lsd) u know if im gonna fucking kill myself or something? lol

KaChing

that kid got owned :lol:

Cocaine

yaaa bro, i want to hit up some acid(lsd) u know if im gonna fucking kill myself or something? lol[/b]
    Dont do it if you have ANY doubts about it. I would strongly suggest trying something a little less hardcore like shrooms or salvia before you trip acid (if you havent already).

Vaseline

Dont do it if you have ANY doubts about it. I would strongly suggest trying something a little less hardcore like shrooms or salvia before you trip acid (if you havent already).[/b]

yea, im buying a tablet this weekend(possibly tommrow) so im thinking of doing that

weed is to easy for me :P

if i decide to do anything new this weekend it will probably be painkillers cause i have done shrooms already

im thinking oxy cotton those are pretty good..or so i hear xD

Cocaine

Oxycontin, and they are pretty fun. They're just kind of addicting. I've done them probly like 10 times, but spread out over a few months. If your going to do them I would suggest snorting like 80mg of it and you should be good for the rest of the night. Just dont drive or do anything retarded while your on them.

Ps. Dont go to sleep while your still on em, you will most likely wake up with a BAD hangover(throwing up, UBER headache, tired as fuck).

KcloudZ

i used to take ~8 permethazine a day, they felt great :-D

Shrooms ftl, last year a kid I knew took 50 caps nd woke up with blood all over him, he shot his bestfriend in the face because he thought he was a monster. Now he's in jail....I don't wanna trip that bad =\

Vaseline

i used to take ~8 permethazine a day, they felt great :-D
    Shrooms ftl, last year a kid I knew took 50 caps nd woke up with blood all over him, he shot his bestfriend in the face because he thought he was a monster. Now he's in jail....I don't wanna trip that bad =\[/b]
    ok now thats a even worse trip then i have had xD

i once thought that i got warped into a tv i was on like 12 grams of weed and it was lased with like LSD lol...

but yea, im thinking of doing oxy cotton and thanks for the hangover tip ^^

J

This topics a great influence.

Cocaine

So is all of the flaming and obsene language/sexual references all over the forum!

This topics a great influence.[/b]

you do realise most of the people here just talk talk talk, some don't even know what drugs are...

Cocaine

And I'm sure you do realise that some kids come here and dont know about beastiality...until now.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast