Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dro's Vacation

This is a discussion on Dro's Vacation within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Alright, so, I'm submitting a poll. My mid-year vacations are coming up, and I finally got some money to do ...
Page: 1

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Alright, so, I'm submitting a poll. My mid-year vacations are coming up, and I finally got some money to do whatever I want to do. So choices are:

A) Go to Macchu Picchu and take a trekking road for 5 days in where you get the best sight seeing out there of one of the world Marvel's. Visit the historic city of Cuzco, Peru and party like a fucking drunken llama.

B) Visit Santiago, Chile, travel to the Snow Park 'Las Leņas' and spend arround 5 days snowboarding all day long, and partying all night long. Chances of visiting another snow park in the area not dismissed yet. So consider doing 2 snow parks in 5 days. Then back to Santiago for more partying.

Your opinions matter! not.

Another choice was to go to Mancora for 2 weeks or so, enjoy some varely below the Ecuator sun and surf everyday, but already been there, plus, too many drug king pins and hobbos.

Sight seeing will get boring... Snowboarding all day long then getting drunk and laid sounds alot better to me.

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Voted for Macchu Picchu and Cuzco because you can always go snowboarding and partying and having fun with sports, maybe not at that specific location but, it sure as hell ain't no relic. Personally, I wanna travel the globe and if I were in your position right now (I wish), I'd surely skip the snowboarding even though I love that sport a lott

Have fun Dro, looks awesome

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

Voted for Macchu Picchu and Cuzco, once in a life time opportunity

have fun

Voted for Macchu Picchu and Cuzco, once in a life time opportunity

have fun [/b]
    Actually, he is peruvian so its not really a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Yep. Should clarify:
    - Can go at any of this places any other time, will just have to save money again.
    - In both I have somewhere to stay.
    - There's no snow in Peru.
    - The 5 days consist of 6 hours of hard trekking for each, but with incredibly sights, relics, tombs and what not, and with the chance to see the sunrise in Macchu Picchu, for what I hear is quite something. Very few people do this instead of just taking a train and doing the whole experience in less than half a day.
    - Argentinian girls are very hot. Very. (i.e: http://fa.univision.com/attachments/univis...ardohain01.jpg)
    - Cuzco will probably be more expensive than Argentina. Also, it will be in really high season (28th of July: National day), but also high season in Las Leņas as it'll be in the middle of winter.
    - Argentinian girls are really really hot. (http://farm1.static.flickr.com/179/4...3b0161f9c9.jpg)

Banned Senior Member assassinofthemist's Avatar

i personally would go snowboarding. if u have the same passion for snowboarding then you should go

evilwevel

snowboarding, you can go look at relics when you're 80 and about to become one as well.

StoneColdAngel

I have to say i favour Macchu Picchu, sounds like some crazy Indiana Jones/Lara Croft adventure and I really would love to fight some T-Rex, finding mummies and finding the treasure

NeronDomitius

Just come to Croatia - Zrce

Party 24/7

Macchu Picchu for sure, you can go snowboarding anytime

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

2 obviously. what kind of fucktard quuestion is this. honestly dro, that was stupid as hell even for you.

Macchu Picchu for sure, you can go snowboarding anytime[/b]
    +1...

I would love to go there too h34r:

- Cuzco will probably be more expensive than Argentina. Also, it will be in really high season (28th of July: National day), but also high season in Las Leņas as it'll be in the middle of winter.[/b]
    lol?

Psy

There's no "Dro doesn't deserve a vacation" option.

- Cuzco will probably be more expensive than Argentina. Also, it will be in really high season (28th of July: National day), but also high season in Las Leņas as it'll be in the middle of winter.[/b]
    lol?[/b]
    South Hemisphere my friend, when ur in summer, we are in winter ^^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast