Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Earth Hour.

This is a discussion on Earth Hour. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Is that before or after you did your degree in chemistry?...
Page: 3

Is that before or after you did your degree in chemistry?

I wasn't planning to get kids. And thank you very much.
    You're telling me to grow up after all that flaming? Over the internet?
    Sounds like someone has a problem.[/b]
    you dont care about ur family?
    evidently all you care is about yourself, well, congratulations on that nice personality trait.

street chemistry 420 festo u apparently still remember that dont ya

and i went to a private school int he 6th grade we actually learned about shit not drugs , birth control , and evolution

you dont care about ur family?
    evidently all you care is about yourself, well, congratulations on that nice personality trait.[/b]
    about as pathetic as saying the gays are oppressed

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

You're fat, end of story. God loves you.
    I haven't seen any major change in the climate, how can you say the earth is warming when I'm freezing here in Florida ffs. I wish it was warming maybe I wouldn't have to wear a sweatshirt.[/b]
    Winter comes here like a month later than usual, and leaves a month early as well. Denying evolution is one thing, but global warming denial is just complete ignorance, and not just you, that goes for any other retard who agrees with you. I swear half of republicans seem like they grew up in the backwoods with nothing but fox news and bibles shoved down their throats for the first 5 years of their lives.

like striahgt up im scared to see the end of the world and you all should be to so next year if you didn't support it , its only 1 hour out of no lights just do it.

Winter comes here like a month later than usual, and leaves a month early as well. Denying evolution is one thing, but global warming denial is just complete ignorance, and not just you, that goes for any other retard who agrees with you. I swear half of republicans seem like they grew up in the backwoods with nothing but fox news and bibles shoved down their throats for the first 5 years of their lives.[/b]
    this is probably the smartest thing you've ever said on this forum.

+1

Winter comes here like a month later than usual, and leaves a month early as well. Denying evolution is one thing, but global warming denial is just complete ignorance, and not just you, that goes for any other retard who agrees with you. I swear half of republicans seem like they grew up in the backwoods with nothing but fox news and bibles shoved down their throats for the first 5 years of their lives.[/b]
    whats the bible/republicans have to with nething i've just posted links to mit scientist , college studies , polls or average americans , and even the founder of the weather channel itself all disagreeing with global warming . I didn't post bible thumpers , or the rights opinion .... and denying evolution but not global warming something alot of people dont understand is the theory of global warming is just an attack on religion in some extreme cases specifically the theory algore pushes

this link here can be back with a number of sites and profound scientist that all say you can't ignore the facts which is why algore constantly repeats the debate is over
    http://wattsupwiththat.com/2008/02/19/janu...past-12-months/

check it out stop buying into the bull shit why would just algore be spending millions in ADVERTISING and why is it the only thing democrats are doing is taxing the shit outta us

Change in temperature for one year, means nothing, look at the trend it increases steadily.. Dip in temperature this year could be down to a number of things i.e. Volcanic activity etc etc And will u shut up with this fuckin Al gore shit!

All you had to do was switch off the light, nothing else. 1 hour without lights on = a years worth of something.. lol cant remember, but yeah we were at a mates 19th, so we left 1 light on

Change in temperature for one year, means nothing, look at the trend it increases steadily.. Dip in temperature this year could be down to a number of things i.e. Volcanic activity etc etc And will u shut up with this fuckin Al gore shit![/b]
    it means the exact opposite of what global warming is .... not only that if your soo UP on trends please tell me how humans and there bad bad suv's cause the world to warm from the 1900's - 1940's >? that in itself proves humans being the cause is just plain absurd the though process behind it is insanity

festo if u know nething about volcanoes you would realize that 1 single volcanic eruption is the same as a 1,000 years of driving !~

disturbedmayhem you do realize that the turning off lights helps nothing right ? it was only meant to raise "awareness" most retards doing this were lighting candles and shit and they dont even realize that a candle actually gives off more then a lightbulb its HILARIOUS

do me a favor DONT TAKE ME WORD FOR IT go research it for yourselves its all proven! which is why algore and other globalwarming advocates wont even debate it .

a.k.a Hooligan Senior Member

When will the warm days come?
    Its so cold here im waiting that warming thingy ;I

here's another one for the record

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/columni...-ever-told.html

~SkaNkLeR~ Senior Member griml2eaper's Avatar

Eh Global Warming Aint Shit :P
    like Really if u watch some of the Records Getting Broke Are from Fucking 50 years ago
    so 50 years ago this happend and nothing
    Just like Y2k
    Zomg Year 2000 Were all gonna die ... Buy some shit....

So as i turn all my lights on cuz i can a afford a high Electricity bill
    ill start a group of people who turn on all their lights while u guys saving that hour we leave ours on for 24 hours
    <3 grim!

hay guise
    erth our iz ovr

Someone who wanted Palin for as vice president should be shot anyways.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast