Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

europeans

This is a discussion on europeans within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; so i finally finished my trip going through europe and egypt, couple things to ask. 1) do people really like ...
Page: 1

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Default europeans

so i finally finished my trip going through europe and egypt, couple things to ask.

1) do people really like sparkling water?
    2) why are there so many people with crutches?
    3) WHERE THE FUCK WAS MY FREE WATER? (2 euros for a small cup of water is ridiculoussssssssssssssssss)

Uzu

Quote Originally Posted by KungPaoChicken View Post
    so i finally finished my trip going through europe and egypt, couple things to ask.

3) WHERE THE FUCK WAS MY FREE WATER? (2 euros for a small cup of water is ridiculoussssssssssssssssss)
    1) sparkling water... what's so wrong about it? It's healthy and by far better than coke or something else... it's just a funnier version of normal water
    2) O.o... because they are injured? dnno what you mean..
    3)lol, where the hell have u been?... on a 5 star ship without all inclusive? you should have gone to a normal supermarket... 1,5L is about 30-40 cent?

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

If u paid for a cup o' water, u must be american. Just pointing out the obvious ofc xD. Anyhow, dont use that travel agent anymore, he/she just gave u a trip that dumb masses get. Cup of coffee goes for 10 euros or so in tourist magnet spots here and 0.8 to 1.2 euros at ur daily places.

Oh and ofc, lolegypt. That shit has gotta be my worst spent money after 1 and only bronze premmy i bought ages ago.

1. Yes, we like clean and healthy water and most of the time sparkling water equals clean and healthy water
    2. Depends of who we're talking about here: If it's old people, it's probably because they are old or something, and if it's young people then it's probably because of some accidents or something.
    3. Free water? Well, I know that I just walk to the nearest sink and fill a glass of nice, sparkling water You were in a turist area, right? As far as I know they'd charge for water, but it's probably the same where you're from, no?

All tourist areas are same. I remember paying 5$ for water in San Francisco.

there were no water fountains near bathrooms, and you had to pay for more than half of them.

sparkling water has the worst aftertaste in my mouth, i had to straight swallow it just to get some water in my body LOL.

i saw a lot of people have them crutch things, idk why.

yeah, we were going tourist areas, but even when we went out of tourist areas we couldnt find a half decent market. well we found one, and at that one we all bought 6 packs of water 1.5l, 30 cents each bottle.

when we paid for the 2 euro water cups our cousin forgot to tell us. we were in amsterdam in some japanese buffet, and i found out anything japanese in europe is super duper expensive.

o ya it was mostly in germany that i noticed a lot of people had those crutch things, i just remembered. egypt was still worth it, we went to the gaza? pyramids, besides the locals getting in our pictures and expecting money, and them throwing stuff on you saying its free but give them some money in exchange, it was nice.

in america, theres ALWAYS a water fountain near the WC(lol look non-american), in europe i only found 2 water fountains and they were in the airport >.<

evilwevel

don't they have sparkling water in america ? btw you can just ask for normal water if you want to it's only when you say "water" that they assume you mean sparkling water.

drink when you're at home / when you're eating ? when i leave the toilet the last thing i think about is drinking again.

and yeah, sushi and stuff like that is just so overpriced it's allmost not worth having.

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

1) a few years ago almost everyone i knew was drinking this daily.. now i dont know anyone anymore who does lol.
    2) were you in Italy? the mafia is still strong there :P
    3) the free water is just a myth to attract tourists

how was your trip though? seems like you've gone to a lot of countries!

Quote Originally Posted by iAbuseHell View Post
    1) a few years ago almost everyone i knew was drinking this daily.. now i dont know anyone anymore who does lol.
    2) were you in Italy? the mafia is still strong there :P
    3) the free water is just a myth to attract tourists

how was your trip though? seems like you've gone to a lot of countries!
    lol trip was amazing. it was mostly germany that i noticed it.

It's illegal to charge for water in the UK, either you got ripped off or you went to some shitty 3rd world country. Oh and sparkling water is great with a hint of lemon, it probably takes time for your taste buds to adjust to drinking something not poisoned with sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    It's illegal to charge for water in the UK, either you got ripped off or you went to some shitty 3rd world country. Oh and sparkling water is great with a hint of lemon, it probably takes time for your taste buds to adjust to drinking something not poisoned with sugar.
    There are no 3rd world countries inside of europe except for UK and Greece.

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    There are no 3rd world countries inside of europe except for UK and Greece.
    Belarus still got dictatorship lol, and alot of those russian countrys r still in development

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    Belarus still got dictatorship lol, and alot of those russian countrys r still in development
    Those are B-countries but not 3rd world countries like the UK and Greece.^^

The UK has the strongest economy in europe and some of the lowest levels of immigration and unemployment in europe. We subsidise failed states like France, Spain and Greece. If it wasn't for us the pathetic euro experiment would've already failed. And if you don't believe there are 3rd world countries in Europe, I challenge you to visit Romania and Portugal. These countries are an embarrassment.

Quote Originally Posted by 0000000 View Post
    The UK has the strongest economy in europe and some of the lowest levels of immigration and unemployment in europe. We subsidise failed states like France, Spain and Greece. If it wasn't for us the pathetic euro experiment would've already failed. And if you don't believe there are 3rd world countries in Europe, I challenge you to visit Romania and Portugal. These countries are an embarrassment.
    No your country is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast