Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ok tested couble games

This is a discussion on Ok tested couble games within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Cabal - lags and dc = u die - u keep running same places even "different" dungeons are same spot ...
Page: 1

Default Ok tested couble games

Cabal

- lags and dc = u die
    - u keep running same places even "different" dungeons are same spot
    - dungeons are shitty similar, even mops keep been kinda same, biggest difference between 3 basic dungeons they repeat is time limit
    - lvling is too easy, exept well PK starts at lvl 95

+ moving is same for KO player
    + lvling is easy
    + P2P ( I met only 1 turkish guy and he spoke decent english )

not worth of it

Everquest2

+ map is huge
    + loads of quests
    + graphics is ok
    + u can start pk on very low lvl since there is pk limits on different zones in n00b zones it's 4 highest I have seen is so far is 10. This means that on those zones u cannot be killed more higher than those lvls. U still get owned a lot dun worry
    + housing and mounts ( yes sounds like wow but it isn't )
    + shit load of skills professions and possibilities to make your char, so chars are basicly uniques
    + pking is fast and with many skills u need to know what to use and u don't have to jump like mexican bean like in wow
    + P2P
    + loads of mops and they look different
    + cool animations and shitty cool skills

- chat is not really easy to get functioning well
    - u can be greedy and take too many quests :lol:
    - Buying game is not that simple
    - new areas come with new expancions and they cost...but even with original one u can play and play long
    - moving is mainly with keyboard
    - lvling is quite slow
    - finding item repairer is hard

overall great so far, beats wow any day and KO also worth of trying...specially remember choose PvP server

susGe

i enjoyed EQ2, but i got bored pretty quick. I do get the urge to play it sometimes though.

DivinedLeader

EQ 1

TeH greatest game.

Banned

i used alot of scrolls

Psy

Originally posted by DivinedLeader
    EQ 1 *

TeH greatest game.
    what server did you play? This is my account status:
    Subscription Name: EverQuest Subscription
    Period: 1-month
    Account Status: Closed
    Enabled Features: The Ruins of Kunark
    Lost Dungeons Of Norath
    Depths of Darkhollow: Gargoyle Tooth
    EverQuest Classic
    Depths of Darkhollow
    Legacy of Ykesha
    Depths of Darkhollow: Clockwork Boar
    Omens of War
    Planes of Power
    Dragons of Norrath
    Gates of Discord
    The Scars of Velious
    The Shadows of Luclin
    Orig. Purchase Date: March 4, 2003
    (you can find that info https://eqbl.station.sony.com/launchpad/sub...ubscription.jsp after you login)

Wagyar, if the chat is anything like EQ1; then after you figure out the commands to talk (ex. /gu for guildchat, /g for groupchat) then typing becomes natural. Ouch, item repair must suck ^_^ EQ1 didn't have that.

Problem with repairing is that ppl who repair items are called mesmers...not smiths like U would think...mesmers can be anywhere not nessecarely same spot where smiths are. They are not marked to map....not all parts of town have them ( parts of town are big...towns are huge....some almost like elmo map....

lifetime 1 month u say? LoL I have tested like 1 week and getting more exited all the time...being newbie is so much fun

Psy

does eq2 have a PoK, bazaar, and nexus like eq1 did?

Psy

I just checked the website and OMFG the progression server hasn't even killed kerafym yet - but they succeeded in awakening it! I wish i was playing.
    I guess kerafym will be insanely hard to beat. After all, it did take 600 people to kill it. (their strategy was a rez rotation)

Originally posted by Psy
    I just checked the website and OMFG the progression server hasn't even killed kerafym yet * - but they succeeded in awakening it! I wish i was playing.
    Is it a boss? If so sounds really good Server we play is relatively new...high lvl is +40...anyway lotsa fun Furry has ghay mage there...he tried to make it magykfactory but he only could wrote magyktoy :lol: It sounds like new vibrator :P

Psy

Originally posted by wagyar+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(wagyar)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Psy
    I just checked the website and OMFG the progression server hasn't even killed kerafym yet *:o - but they succeeded in awakening it! I wish i was playing.
    Is it a boss? If so sounds really good :) Server we play is relatively new...high lvl is +40...anyway lotsa fun :) Furry has ghay mage there...he tried to make it magykfactory but he only could wrote magyktoy :lol: It sounds like new vibrator :p[/b]
    Kerafym is a one time spawned boss that is activated by killing 4 of the "seal" guardians that kept him asleep. After Lady Vox and Lord Nagafen got busy their son was Kerafym, the dragon that was told would end all life. Kerafym is AKA "The Sleeper." I believe this goes into the EQ2 storyline by the way. Anyways, he drops nothing but has an insane amount of HP. The next hardest person I remember is in the Gates of Discord expansion. Apparently noone was able to kill him until they got gear from 2 expansions later. (It's the final person person in that expansion, so you can guess how hard he is. They had wierd names in GoD. I can remember one right now, Pixxt Arreand Bodybender the Maleficious.) I never got to raiding the last 2 expansions. The 3rd from last was hard enough with 64 decently geared people.

infinity online is cool eq2 sucks...

FatM4n

Try WoW, fair price to pay/month and graphic is really nice and nice community

bleaF

wow is OK... but it sucks if u got none to lvl with
    i bought it but my friends are like 40+ so i cant be bothered to lvl alone / doing quests alone..

Dragonfaire

I love Cabal

Originally posted by FatM4n
    Try WoW, fair price to pay/month and graphic is really nice and nice community
    1. If I wanna ever see colours and chars like in WoW around me, I start using LSD

2. If I wanna see something jump like ppl do in WoW while fight, I will go mexico, order some jumping beans and see beautifull senoritas.

I rather play EQ2 where pk is loads faster than in WoW....and well no need to think if your char is really that colour or did your bro boost those stamps u just licked :lol:

Tried wow and it was ghay, no wonder your swedish ass likes it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast