Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Get the fuck in!

This is a discussion on Get the fuck in! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Cueto try was a psychological hit to the England side, i dont know how the video ref got that wrong ...
Page: 3

Cueto try was a psychological hit to the England side, i dont know how the video ref got that wrong but hey it happened. Too many stupid penalties given away and the fact that the ref was being a bit bias i.e The crossing of the South Africans preventin a tackle

Never mind we wasnt supposed to make it this far, the Next Gen England side is up and coming Regan Shaw Dalliago Robinson will be gone soon, Players like Tait, flood etc will be the stars of the new England side

No it's prolly because the USA are not that good at it so the nation pretends the sport does not exist.[/b]
    more like there is less intrest in the game here so they dont show it... no one would watch it, company cant sell ads so they dont show it :P wth is rugby anyway its not soccer its not american football its like hybrid crazy shit, and wth is rugby/austrailian rules football shit with the comic looking referees :lol:

those referees look like a cross between panama jack and the freaking footlocker employees :lol:

Cueto try was a psychological hit to the England side, i dont know how the video ref got that wrong but hey it happened. Too many stupid penalties given away and the fact that the ref was being a bit bias i.e The crossing of the South Africans preventin a tackle

Never mind we wasnt supposed to make it this far, the Next Gen England side is up and coming Regan Shaw Dalliago Robinson will be gone soon, Players like Tait, flood etc will be the stars of the new England side[/b]
    I agree, way to many mistakes, mistakes that could have been preventing so easy...And you think it was a try? I watched it so many times and being an englishman myself i honestly think his foot was on the line touching...So i think it was a good call by the ref, ofc i'd prefer it to be a try coz that could of turned the game around...But was a good tense match...Always next time ^.^

Dear PPL from Ko4Life:

I'm Argentinian and I got 2 things to say:

1) FUK YOU GAYASS SOUTHAFRICANS

2) FRANCE GOOD AT RUGBY? EAT THAT U STUPID RETARDS, WE BEAT YOU FUKING 2 TIMES IN A FREAKEN ROW IN UR FREAKEN HOUSE NIGGAS

Neways, I'd have loved to have a Argentina vs England final. Would have been tiiiight :P

i wish arentina won southafrica .. but neways.
    GO GO ENGLAND! spank those nigs.[/b]
    did u even watch the game???? moore white ppl then black ppl playing
    and grats to south africa with winning

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123