I am making this post in accordance to something posted in here by private and something posted by somebody else in media section.

I myself seem to be a believer of the global warming "theory"
Private seems to be a non-believer of it ( and calls me liberal - im not even from america -.- )

what i would like to point out is: Would it be wrong if we invested in living cleaner and enviromentally friendlier ( e.g : changing polluting energieplants with for example windmills, use biological fuels instead of oil? I mean what harm does that do? )

I dont think anybody will say that if you burn charcoal to make water boil to make turbines spin to make electricity, that that isn't polluting. Im also pretty sure you all know that the gas that leaves your car does not have a positive effect on nature ( well actually it does since plants breath in co2, but since we are cutting so many trees in brazil and africa, we are pretty much cutting in the earths longs and making it decrease its ability to inhale all the co2 and make o2 out of it ( like destroying all those little bubbles in your own lungs by smoking )
All of these are facts and you damn well know it, if you say its wrong well, sir, 'mam, u need to think about going back to college

Forum mods and everything included, vote now!