Voters
102. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

75 73.53%
  • no

27 26.47%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Global warming true - false vote!

This is a discussion on Global warming true - false vote! within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; If it makes any dif i dont mind to say that i do belive in recycle, i dont have car ...
Page: 4

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

If it makes any dif i dont mind to say that i do belive in recycle, i dont have car (tho im gona buy 1 in few months), i use public transpotation. I take dangerous stuff, metal, old papers and so on to recycle places. Who cares if there could grow palm trees where i live if whole country is polluted. Besides in north europe there will be no palm trees. If gulf streem stops working, wich it does when all northen glaciers melt, we gona have +40 at summer and -40 at winters.

Besides, let usa spend some cash on gettin a better goverment and better diplomats. Or we will end up in nuclear winter.

If it makes any dif i dont mind to say that i do belive in recycle, i dont have car (tho im gona buy 1 in few months), i use public transpotation. I take dangerous stuff, metal, old papers and so on to recycle places. Who cares if there could grow palm trees where i live if whole country is polluted. Besides in north europe there will be no palm trees. If gulf streem stops working, wich it does when all northen glaciers melt, we gona have +40 at summer and -40 at winters.

Besides, let usa spend some cash on gettin a better goverment and better diplomats. Or we will end up in nuclear winter.[/b]

U know what they say ... All small things matter. Recyceling is one of them

bumping this, suddenly got an interest for this topic again

painter_dk

the calculations are easy as crystal,
    the more energy wasted thes more polution (warmings/filth you name it...)
    making heat/energy is some places done with alot of wasted heat/energy thats needed 2 mee minimized (american cars/chineese energy plants)

americans is without a doubt the nr1 in the "i dont give a fuk i think about nr1" atitude (aka fuk the future)

i do believe in global warming, but dont really care about it.

atleast you already aknowledge there might be a problem. If you dont care now you might care about it later if it would affect us even more.

Ripper_of_romania

Dude I really don't give a fuck about the global warming theory when it's raining once at 2 days...

Global warming is a fact, the debate is what causes it, whether it is part of a natural cycle or whether it is man-made. We are in an abnormally long period of climate stability, and it cannot continue forever so there is some credibility to that argument.

the anti-global warming measures should be done irrespective of the causes of global warming. A lot of people lobbying against the changes are connected with oil companies who are cashing in on our oil-reliance.

sizzlex

i will spike global warming with dual shard +10 and it will die

Ancient noob Senior Member

global warming of the earth? we live on earth??? dammit i thought our planet was named Carnac which was created by Logos... now i have to go learn stuff all over again. oh poo.

Jesusr0x

It's the sun, what a impossible concept.

pX~

I think its true

Xtr3m3

Global warming= fact

I dont know why people actually debate it :huh:

and yeah more than 80% of CO2 comes from cows..... and you know what.... cows have been on earth longer than humans and they never really had any problems :lol: it is ignorant to say because of cows we have global warming or to get rid of cows or some shit that really got no point in the argument

and yeah I agree climate has a cycle, but read the chart again it is higher than any 1 million year period

EDIT: I also notice people only care about themselves a lot and only live to fullfill their needs, but those it really fullfill the soul? people care too much about material stuff, but never apreciate the details of life, but once you do notice those details you are too late for everything.... very sad

It's the sun, what a impossible concept.[/b]
    Does anybody believe that?

"The sun is the cause of it"

AHAHAHA :lol:

and to the guy who said that thing about cows, yep, the problems arrise now because man is breeding to many cows on to little mē which causes a very bad spread of cowpoo, and to much of it aswell. But this problem can be resolved through those poo-proccessing-plants ( i dont know their name in english)

Dude I really don't give a fuck about the global warming theory when it's raining once at 2 days...[/b]
    you sir, have a really limitid vieuw on whats going on out there. raining once a 2 days is FAR related to Global warming, thats not something you should look for! Take the melting ice caps, the overall rising temperatures ( 1° around the equator => 12° around the polar area's )

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast