Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

gona try ecstasy for the first time.

This is a discussion on gona try ecstasy for the first time. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; edit: straight up retarded.[/b] not really =/ i don't do much but if i do mess with anything i get ...
Page: 2

Banned

edit:
    straight up retarded.[/b]

not really =/ i don't do much but if i do mess with anything i get it from legit dealers none of this faking baking powder / salt added bullshit xD
    and E = just gets mixed up 2 much
    anyways..

weed> Coke > E
    for me atleast =] ..

edited: Weed> Cig + coke > E =]

Taeho

I Must say it's a rather dumb question to ask it on a forum, then again hopefully you are asking through curiosity and insecurity rather then trying to act cool.
    My concearn is more about taking the drugs and thinking in the long run rather then just getting a buzz out of it, you will be hyperactive and sensitive to temperature changes, go outside you sweat then go inside and you sweat more, you might get funny feelings in your legs and what not it is a decent rush however i never liked ecstacy as it don't last to long in comparsation to emphetamine.
    But still, if you can avoid taking it then do so. I Bet alot of people are curious the first time they try or just do it when they party with their friends but it's not worth it.
    Thinking you have it under control is just lying to yourselfe don't even put yourself in that situation.
    If you get stuck in a addiction your stuck in a evil circle, Drugs - Crimes - Drugs - Crimes.
    But also i wont lie, drugs give you a great rush. But it was not worth me beeing locked up for 2 years followed with alot of random shit with the social.

Use your head.

I don't think this topics belongs on ko4life, drugs are still illegal in most countrys...

for my first time im prepared

what i got :
    3 bottles of water
    a carton of ciggerates doubt il smoke more den 3 packs but i always buy cartons haha smoke reds
    pacifier
    music
    lights
    ima do it all in my room[/b]
    woww..

plannning on doing drugs. what a retard. i could understand some1 goin to a party getting offered some pills ect ect.
    but fuk me your planning to take drugs in your room? wtff !?!?!?!
    also, great place to ask about drugs. 90% of this forum prolly hasn't even seen any illegal drugs before..

necro_

bro i do pills all the time.. just dont drink too much water...ur gona love it man , best feeling ever.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

u are so cool

runordie

Stupid.

Banned

this weekend , any tips and all for me?
    no flaming or anything please, and experiences and tips etc would be helpfull and appreciated thank you.[/b]
    u're gonna get a nice headache.. I don't recoment it.

the English one Senior Member Turbanator's Avatar

Dont Take to many As the Come Down, Will Be a Fucking Nightmare.

Drink Water. But dont Drink Too Much.

Make sure some one there to help you incase Shit Goes Bad.

Also. Rub the Pills on Your Lips. to Find out if your Illerigic To Anything them, Around 6 hours Before you plan to take them.

Hydr4

nothing to worry about just make sure u drink alot of water and u'll be fine

Do atleast 2

necro_

double drop. the rushes are mad

Xtr3m3

I suggest to get in a roller coaster 5-7 times for you to have the "rush" you're looking for. In fact, it will get you "high".

Banned

Offtopic section became drug section, at least thats all ive seen in the past days lol.

wow so many freaking losers coming here first sex or drugs now this dont people have normal lives?

ask your dam friends wtf wrong with people but im almost 100% hes just doing this for the attention just someone saying " oh im high as hell or drunk as fuk" its so sad.

little kids need to get a real life or something more proative play a sport or something instea of thinking about drugs THAT SHIT ANT COOL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast