Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

**Goodbye Guys

This is a discussion on **Goodbye Guys within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; well i had to go take my last ist before i leave.. and on the way i get pulled over.. ...
Page: 2

killer2675

well i had to go take my last ist before i leave.. and on the way i get pulled over.. cop said i failed to stop at the stop sign... fuck you.. he didnt buy the marine thing because he was in the army.. fuck prick..
    151 dollar ticket i gotta pay before i leave...

well i had to go take my last ist before i leave.. and on the way i get pulled over.. cop said i failed to stop at the stop sign... fuck you.. he didnt buy the marine thing because he was in the army.. fuck prick..
    151 dollar ticket i gotta pay before i leave...[/b]
    damn thats really gay

and @ undefined, wow man thats pretty crazy you had to go through all that, ty for sharing the stories

killer2675

yeah it is well 40mins till i leave goodbye all

GL man... Keep your head up and your mouth shut, and be respectful to everyone. Your experience will be 10x better if you do these things.

Banned

GL man... Keep your head up and your mouth shut, and be respectful to everyone. Your experience will be 10x better if you do these things.[/b]
    you dont think of that at the time when your doing it though. nothing can really make you feel better except the people next to you.

you dont think of that at the time when your doing it though. nothing can really make you feel better except the people next to you.[/b]
    Write it on your hand. haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12