Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

HAPPY 420

This is a discussion on HAPPY 420 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; why would you smoke weed, or even celebrate it. its fucking stupid. putting something bad in your body and fuck ...
Page: 3

redbluegreen44

why would you smoke weed, or even celebrate it. its fucking stupid. putting something bad in your body and fuck you up for no reason. stupid smokers

Banned

it's because they think anything that's illegal the cool thing to do.

5DollahSuckySucky

You a lie
    I called Kiesha and Tanya and they were both at home

Banned

But I didn't say them though!
    Well their the only friends I know!

RiseAgainst_

If i start smoking cigars ill make a day (if it doesnt exists again zzz) "THE INTERNATIONAL SMOKING DAY" YAAAAAAAAAY WE WILL LOOK SO COOL AND WE WILL GET LUNG CANCER YAYYY CELEBRATIONN

/sarcasm again

retards zz

Lol mad homos on this forum, omg you smoke your so gay... Go outside and get off your computer and you'll be fine. Just cuz u smoke don't mean your trying to "be cool" n fuck off anyway PS: Weeeee Booooooooooooooooooooooted

happy 420

havvvk

4-20 is a penal ( police ) code in one of the states regarding drug use, usually on April 20th ( 420 ) people go out and get drugged out of their minds[/b]

Completely wrong. It is widely accepted that in 1971, a group of teenagers at San Rafael High School in San Rafael, California, calling themselves "The Waldos", used to meet every day after school at 4:20 p.m. to smoke marijuana at the Louis Pasteur statue.[2][3] The term became part of their group's salute, "420 Louis,"[4] and it eventually caught on more widely. Many cannabis users continue to observe 4:20 as a time to smoke communally. By extension April 20 ("4/20" in U.S. dating shorthand) has evolved into a counterculture holiday, where people gather to celebrate and consume cannabis.[5][6]

I was to lazy to actually type the story, so wiki saved me minutes of hard work.

5DollahSuckySucky

did u read the whole topic havvvk?

was fun 420 not to bad nething

and alot the majority of reguluar pot smokers usually are burn outs but my bro smoking pot since highschool house kid had a wife she's an EX now but still had a great job has an even better job makes like 8- 900 a week which is pretty good jus cuz he's smokes weed reguluar doesn't mean he's livin in a basement working at walmart its just like a hobby if u ask me no different then smoking a good cigar

or for me i once in awhile go out drinking but as far as getting high i leave that to my freinds and jus throw in on it if asked to

UsedFromDiez

....hitler was born yesterday omg I feel sorry for my friend his birthday is on 4/20 :lol:

Cocaine

I don't smoke pot because I think it makes me look cool simply because it doesn't make you look cool. I smoke pot because it's fun. People who smoke just because they think it makes them look cool are fucking retarded.

To anyone who is flaming this thread: I certainly hope you don't drink over the legal level, because that would just make you a little hypocrite.

Wilford Brimley

I'm not allowed to drink because I have diabetes.

UsedFromDiez

I'm not allowed to drink because I have diabetes.[/b]
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I personally don't understand smoking in its entirety, this includes cigarettes, weed etc. It's basically like willingly increasing your chances to get a deadly disease such as cancer. I mean, would you go have sex with someone if they told you beforehand that they were HIV positive?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast