Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

HAPPY 420

This is a discussion on HAPPY 420 within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I personally don't understand smoking in its entirety, this includes cigarettes, weed etc. It's basically like willingly increasing your chances ...
Page: 4

Wilford Brimley

I personally don't understand smoking in its entirety, this includes cigarettes, weed etc. It's basically like willingly increasing your chances to get a deadly disease such as cancer. I mean, would you go have sex with someone if they told you beforehand that they were HIV positive?[/b]
    I wish I would've known that eating too many snack cakes would give me diabetes.

Banned Senior Member

I personally don't understand smoking in its entirety, this includes cigarettes, weed etc. It's basically like willingly increasing your chances to get a deadly disease such as cancer. I mean, would you go have sex with someone if they told you beforehand that they were HIV positive?[/b]
    Thats pretty much why I dont smoke anything. Also I dont feel like getting addicted to anything and blowing all my money

Infat

Talking

Thats pretty much why I dont smoke anything. Also I dont feel like getting addicted to anything and blowing all my money[/b]
    Emo's just cut themselves and bathe in rubbing alcohol to experience their emotions :lol: :P

shut phantom more then right i tried smoking as younger didn't see any addiction dont understand wasting 5 dollars a pack either

altho i can understand smoking pot after day of work calms u down or if ur artist or something of the sort pot can enhance how u think and help or medicinal pot can actually help u or if u jus hanging with freinds wanna hit a pipe or a bong its not cuz i want to fit in or i think its cool im smoking illegal green shit its cuz dam i jus wanna get a high and enjoy

all smoking does is feed the adiction it started and as more stress increases in ur life the more u need or want to smoke i dont see the point of it

and now cuz of how tax is in michigan its cheaper to smoke pot then it is to smoke cigs LOL so fuck that shit i'd rather get high

shitt yesterday was crazy as fuck. my friends and i ate 3 pans of weed brownies.. lmaoo THAT WAS AN INTERESTING NIGHT.

Beast&Harlot

Man i know its a late post but my gooky ass is finaly coming too.fuck i woke up at like 7pm today(2am now)and saw this chick humping a pillow in her sleep.I started blazen up at like 7:30am(4:20)before school even started, then my friend shea got busted with an ounce and a half of kind bud on him.then i dont remember much after lunch, i remember taking like 4 vikidin,1oxy, and some other weird ass pill, and yup there went my memory of 4:20 so it was a good day this year.

P.S.
    I honestly think more people in this world look more forward to this holiday on the calender more then christmas LOL i know where i live we do LOL.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234