Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Robotussin?

This is a discussion on Robotussin? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Will robotussin DM, have the trippy effects that i get from coridicen? Any info about robo would be nice from ...
Page: 1

Impact

Will robotussin DM, have the trippy effects that i get from coridicen?
    Any info about robo would be nice from personal experiences.

ResTrikteD

i heard it's a hella bad trip. like the whole time you want it to end.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Dont do it, you dont really trip and get visuals, just do acid or shrooms thats where its at

+ Robo kills your liver

As in the cold drug...

Hey cutie Senior Member

Dont do it, you dont really trip and get visuals, just do acid or shrooms thats where its at

+ Robo kills your liver[/b]
    whereas acid and shorooms kills your braincells

fucking idiot.

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

fucking idiot.[/b]
    Hmmmm just wondering if your fucking retarded or not?

As long as you dont abuse acid or shrooms they will not have a long term affect on your brain, you lose brain cells by barely tapping on your head, but they come back in mass amounts like everything else, so using acid or shrooms once isnt going to do anything to you

PS: Ill explain it more tomorrow when im not as drunk but yea, the affects of robotripping are a lot worse to your body, and a lot less fun

rokertje

fucking idiot.[/b]

only longterm use couses unrepairable brain damage not the occasional party learn what youre talking about before you speak
    dumb prick im sure you drink alcohol wich does more damage then the rare party on acid

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

"Robo tripping refers to the effects DXM users feel when they take high doses of cough syrup or other DXM products. When “Robo tripping,” some users describe different "plateaus" ranging from mild distortions of color and sound to visual hallucinations, "out-of-body" dissociative sensations, and loss of motor control, along with other side effects such as confusion, dizziness, double or blurred vision, slurred speech, impaired physical coordination, abdominal pain, nausea and vomiting, rapid heart beat, drowsiness, numbness of fingers and toes, and disorientation."

"A DXM overdose can occur when DXM is taken at doses that are lethal or toxic and suppresses the central nervous system. If that happens, the brain can stop telling the lungs to breathe, and can cause serious damage and even death. Also, some drugs that people take to get the DXM high also include other ingredients which can interact in your body and have dangerous consequences. A DXM overdose can cause a person to get extremely sick. In extreme cases, an overdose of DXM can cause death."

My advice:

Psy

Yet another reason to legalize all drugs, then teach about safe use. Kids are going to want to get high, whether it's sniffing lighter fluid, keyboard cleaning solution, or silly string. The drugs, which purpose is to get the user high, has not-as-nasty side effects as everyday chemicals and medicine.

Mens

Wow otc highs, you are a loser. go and abuse some real drugs.

Yet another reason to legalize all drugs, then teach about safe use. Kids are going to want to get high, whether it's sniffing lighter fluid, keyboard cleaning solution, or silly string. The drugs, which purpose is to get the user high, has not-as-nasty side effects as everyday chemicals and medicine.[/b]

We should legalize potent drugs, so the stupid people kill themselves off.

TunaFishyMe

We should legalize potent drugs, so the stupid people kill themselves off.[/b]
    haha 1+
    i think this is my first 1+ :P

Stick to weed.

Xtr3m3

Hmmmm just wondering if your fucking retarded or not?

As long as you dont abuse acid or shrooms they will not have a long term affect on your brain, you lose brain cells by barely tapping on your head, but they come back in mass amounts like everything else, so using acid or shrooms once isnt going to do anything to you

PS: Ill explain it more tomorrow when im not as drunk but yea, the affects of robotripping are a lot worse to your body, and a lot less fun[/b]
    Dude! You do realize what you are saying right? Brain cell DON'T regenerate. Once they are gone they are Gone. Nada. Brain cell(neurons) are not like regular cells which can regenerate at enormous speeds. EX: Clap your hands several times...the redness in your hands is a sign of cells that have just exploded but will regenerate soon enouth. There has been studies which brain cells or neurons have regenerated BUT in very very very very SMALL amounts. Maybe you are saying this because you are too drunk or something.

EDIT: To the one that started this topic...don't do it...it will affect you far worse.

haha 1+
    i think this is my first 1+ :P[/b]

3K+ post and your first +1, I feel special. ^_^

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast