Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Robotussin?

This is a discussion on Robotussin? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; We should legalize potent drugs, so the stupid people kill themselves off.[/b] You have no idea what you are talking ...
Page: 2

Mens

We should legalize potent drugs, so the stupid people kill themselves off.[/b]
    You have no idea what you are talking about.

As in the cold drug...[/b]

thats what i though, as in

*cough* "robotussin"

We should legalize potent drugs, so the stupid people kill themselves off.[/b]
    Some times people get into drugs because they feel they have no other way out of their shitty lives, not because they are stupid, in fact by using, its the only pleasure they can muster in a day

So what would you say to those who are locked in a downwards spiral of drug abuse and cant find anyone to help them?

Your arrogance is beginning to tick me off mrs "say no to sex and drugs and yes to brain melting video games"

Some times people get into drugs because they feel they have no other way out of their shitty lives, not because they are stupid, in fact by using, its the only pleasure they can muster in a day

So what would you say to those who are locked in a downwards spiral of drug abuse and cant find anyone to help them?

Your arrogance is beginning to tick me off mrs "say no to sex and drugs and yes to brain melting video games"[/b]
    Why don't they just kill themselves? If there wasn't a stigma attached to suicide people wouldn't have such a problem with it. Real men jump off a tall building, pussies drink chemicals and complain about no one understanding them.

If suicide affected you only then it would be fine, but it affects so many people around you and is the 1 most selfish thing someone can do in my opinion.

Real men jump off buildings??

get a fucking life

sexyrexy

during the great depression many men jumped off of the empire state building because they were so poor and were basically suffering...

they didnt grab some robo and get high off of it and then complain how their life sucks.. /cut wrists

and honestly imo people in a downward spiral of drug abuse going to hit rock bottom are stupid for even using drugs to begin with

woo its fun, i like them, its ruining my life, i dont care, i live in the present f the future,

w.e

Mens

Not everyone is as weak minded as you fools think. There is such a thing as responsible drug use.

Your arrogance is beginning to tick me off mrs "say no to sex and drugs and yes to brain melting video games"[/b]

Well im aware of that, I was raised around drugs my whole life. Rehaf is a wonderful thing though, but cant help a person who doesnt want to be helped.

Yes, because video games cause unexpected pregancy,STDs and spending all of your money for your video game habits then feeding your own kids.

Stick to weed.[/b]
    +1 weed never killed anyone....

**pls font be a douche and search something to correct me**

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

+1 weed never killed anyone....

**pls font be a douche and search something to correct me**
    [/b]
    Why, cuz you know it's wrong easy to prove you wrong? I don't know of any one who'se overdosed on weed, but it's a known fact that people who were high have done stupid shit like driving while high and ran into people and killed them. So don't say that weed has never killed any one, it's a bunch of bullshit.

ResTrikteD

Why, cuz you know it's wrong easy to prove you wrong? I don't know of any one who'se overdosed on weed, but it's a known fact that people who were high have done stupid shit like driving while high and ran into people and killed them. So don't say that weed has never killed any one, it's a bunch of bullshit.[/b]
    that would mean that a person killed someone, not weed.

with your logic, if somebody shot someone else and killed them, it would mean that the gun killed someone?

no, the person did.

There's nothing wrong with THC. There maybe things wrong with the people who smoke weed, but weed itself isn't 'harmful'.

chook

Why don't they just kill themselves? If there wasn't a stigma attached to suicide people wouldn't have such a problem with it. Real men jump off a tall building, pussies drink chemicals and complain about no one understanding them.[/b]
    this was epic well said

this was epic well said[/b]
    Not it's not, because Zero is an egocentric bitch and thinks he's the centre of the world with his arrogance "know it all" and "if I don't have it I don't care" bullshit.
    Wanting to suicide and wanting to get joy out of drugs cause you don't get joy in everyday life are 2 different things, but I guess you are so smart you can't even see how retarded your post is...

"spending all of your money for your video game habits then feeding your own kids."

Have seen this. Not money but attention and time. But just deny it cause people always deny what they are doing wrong.

Mens

Why don't they just kill themselves? If there wasn't a stigma attached to suicide people wouldn't have such a problem with it. Real men jump off a tall building, pussies drink chemicals and complain about no one understanding them.[/b]
    Yes, real men kill themselves. By far your most retarded post cy.

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

that would mean that a person killed someone, not weed.

with your logic, if somebody shot someone else and killed them, it would mean that the gun killed someone?

no, the person did.

There's nothing wrong with THC. There maybe things wrong with the people who smoke weed, but weed itself isn't 'harmful'.[/b]
    My point was THC played a role in it. Your argument is the same as alcohol doesn't kill people, and it's also a load of bullshit. Actual weapons are different, cuz they don't intoxicate you and dull your senses like drugs and alcohol do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast