Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Has anyone seen X3?

This is a discussion on Has anyone seen X3? within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; I haven't seen the scene after the credit, cuz I needed to pee badly But I know what happened there, ...
Page: 2

Diler

I haven't seen the scene after the credit, cuz I needed to pee badly But I know what happened there, and I won't tell you either I just need to find a DVDRip version and hope that there will be the scene so I can see it myself. And i surely hope there will be X-Men 4.

Diler

For those who didn't see the clip after the credits... Ah.. those who didn't see the movie yet - SPOILER.

http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=E2ZzEXmj1M...n%203%2Bcredits

Senior Member devilscommandments's Avatar

it's was 8.5-9 out of 10. not a bad movie. Also at the very end just before the credits go magneto tries to move the metal chess piece and it tilts to the side a bit right before the credits. I don't think anyone else noticed that.

MaDDoG[DC]

yeah i noticed that it just means x-men 4 is coming

Sweet

Thought I should throw a spoiler warning in, highlight the text below to see MY opinion... :rollseyes:

Personally, I thought the ending didn't mean there is gonna be an x4... it just let the viewers leave with a good feeling knowing that the mutants didn't really lose their powers... I personally got attached to the characters throughout the movie and felt bad that they lost what was special to them. But NO, they didn't lose them! ha HA!

oki, I'm done now

Diler

yeah your right sweet. But what about Xavier?
    PS. I've noticed that too devil

Banned

OMG SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________
    I have heard there will be 5 xmen films. I believe this becasue do you remember charles mentioninng he can transfer brains to others (Something like that anyway) well on the end clip, there is a man on a operation bed, a woman comes in, and the man says "Hello (name)" in charle's voice
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________

Originally posted by Diler+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Diler)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ruthless

for those dumass who dont kno who gambit is *
    hes one of the coolest badasses of X-men *^_^
    Well I think Magneto is Then there is Quicksilver and the third one is Gambit [/b]
    1)wolverine- cause he fuking nuts
    2) magneto- crazy ass bad dude
    3) gambit- cause he's smooth with the ladies and blows stuff up

Diler

Originally posted by Conin
    OMG SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________
    I have heard there will be 5 xmen films. I believe this becasue do you remember charles mentioninng he can transfer brains to others (Something like that anyway) well on the end clip, there is a man on a operation bed, a woman comes in, and the man says "Hello (name)" in charle's voice
    __________________________________________________ ______________________________________
    Noob Conin :P
    SPOILER

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____
    That's quite simple. Remember the guy, in the video, on which Charles was teaching the students (the shit about etics and if it's etical to transfer someones mind to another body... On the video there is the guy who we see at the end of the film (after the credits). So it's 100% sure that there will be an X-Men 4 ;]
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____

Babek

Didn't like it (Kelsey Grammer was exellent as Beast though).

Yun_Yuuzhan

5/10

Different director so I wasn't surprised that it 'felt' differently than the first two, if that makes sense. You'll know what I mean when you see it yourself.

Diler

yeah he wanted to put too much plots into it, and didn't finish them. But all in all the movie was great

Alize

In a contrast with the 1st and the 2nd part ... the 3rd one sux really hard ...

there are only 1-2 good scenes...

Former-Flonne

I found it highly annoying how they gave some of the gayest powers to the characters. And example is that asian guy that makes it body spiky...i mean god how they hell is he usefull in anyway besides being an annoying dick <_<

Cyclops was a little fag emo in this movie. So glad something happens to him, don't say I said what h43r:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast