Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

How do i get this girl i like

This is a discussion on How do i get this girl i like within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; nice lies zero go ahead and read that post you told trela, gorgora, loy and all those greeks how you ...
Page: 7

nice lies zero go ahead and read that post you told trela, gorgora, loy and all those greeks how you would beat their ass until you came to greece and avoided them your a pussy. As for being a virgin I told you I took that statement back because you have paid for items so you would pay for sex as well. Also judging off the way you talkeda bout your looks you dont seem very confident about how you look which proves my point. As for 200 pounds it is pretty easy to bench press and many can do it. As for me pming you and asking if you played cypher and saying you combo good it didnt happen. You pmed me and even used to come to my vent to play counter strike and so on. You just went sour when you couldnt win and always got rolled on.

nvm i misread

whats the name of your band,,,?[/b]
    I dont have a band currently, but i played rock city with an unsigned band called stuntmen a few years ago. I dont have time to play exclusively in one band now but as a producer and engineer and i work with lots of unsigned bands.

Proximus

I dont have a band currently, but i played rock city with an unsigned band called stuntmen a few years ago. I dont have time to play exclusively in one band now but as a producer and engineer and i work with lots of unsigned bands.[/b]
    sounds good bro

I dont have a band currently, but i played rock city with an unsigned band called stuntmen a few years ago. I dont have time to play exclusively in one band now but as a producer and engineer and i work with lots of unsigned bands.[/b]
    and if you can find time between those bands, producer and engineer jobs and beeing casanova you come here and piss people off..

you are one big businessman dude

nice lies zero go ahead and read that post you told trela, gorgora, loy and all those greeks how you would beat their ass until you came to greece and avoided them your a pussy. As for being a virgin I told you I took that statement back because you have paid for items so you would pay for sex as well. Also judging off the way you talkeda bout your looks you dont seem very confident about how you look which proves my point. As for 200 pounds it is pretty easy to bench press and many can do it. As for me pming you and asking if you played cypher and saying you combo good it didnt happen. You pmed me and even used to come to my vent to play counter strike and so on. You just went sour when you couldnt win and always got rolled on.[/b]
    I never said i would "beat their asses". I never avoided anyone, i was there for many hours and they only showed the day i was leaving. Also from what i was told, they aren't anything to fear lol. They might have told me they would beat me up, but they knew i was there for a long time and they never showed. Not my fault if they were pussies.

Whether i sound confident or not is your opinion, but i am often told that i am too confident and arrogant in real life so i dont think it is an issue. You are just trying to make it an issue which perplexes me. Benching 200lbs is not something everyone can do, the average scrub cannot bench anywhere near their own bodyweight, let alone more than it. But stick to your "wii sports" im sure it gets you nice and trim.

We played cs a long time after ares opened (you were in TOWN, not WMD) and i merely joined to talk with my team. I actually stopped because you lot kinda sucked even with the ping advantage. I know you lot were never serious players but still... I was talking about the first time you pm'd me on ares which was a long time before that. I remember it vividly and i don't know why you are trying to deny it. Finished yet?

and if you can find time between those bands, producer and engineer jobs and beeing casanova you come here and piss people off..

you are one big businessman dude[/b]
    I dont play in bands. I don't have time. I haven't done a gig in months. I work with these artists when they rehearse and record for around 6-7 hours a day, go to the gym for 1 hour 4 days a week and then do other stuff. I can only do it because I dont do gaming anymore, and i dont drink/do drugs which everyone else seems to do nowadays. Infact most of my time is free spent cooking now lol. Why is it a big deal? I am no casanova by the way, I never meant that i hit on girls every day, i just have no problem chatting to them. Maybe you misunderstood me I should also remind you that NYchris started this, I am merely responding to his personal attacks.

...and the fight still continues xD

lmao why would I of pmed you if I was killing you all day 1 on 1s and party fights at that time. I remember you would try to 1 vs 1 me LOL one thing ill give you is that you never ran but i wouldnt even like redball and you would still try and get owned. Also you came up to me and see you fail to fully tell the story but you also came to my vent and we all thought u were a moron at that time as well. Festo was the only one that was liked out of you necro and him. You and pfil sound the same on vent and have the same personalities. The way you try to become popular is suck up to everyone who is popular and then when you make a name you try to stand out by creating drama but none of that matters anyway what does matter is real life which you fail and I exceed at.

I should also remind you that NYchris started this, I am merely responding to his personal attacks.[/b]
    you were also the one who brought in religion, especially islamic religion in this thread. And not in a good light.

oh wow WHO CARES if town people liked me? Jesus grow up. The people on my vent didn't like you, so what. So they only like festo, thats great. Arestides only liked festo also so i wouldnt read much into that. I happen to think that necroboy is one of the coolest guys i ever met online and i have met him IRL a few times also. He's also an amazing cs player, maybe they were annoyed about that haha. I dont remember ever doing a proper KO 1v1 with you in the past. Only the time you didnt believe i could tank your arrow shower and i could. Asides from that, there was the later time you asked to 1v1 for video.

I don't know why you are continuing with this. What you trying to prove? That i fail in real life? Let's see, making good money, got a car, seeing a girl, in good shape, not playing lame computer games, got a mortgage on a property, a job i enjoy... yeah i really fail hard don't I.

Just stop. It's you perpetuating this stupid thread. I am not interested in attacking you, you are not important to me and i am not bitter about things that happened in KO.

you were also the one who brought in religion, especially islamic religion in this thread. And not in a good light.[/b]
    So? I dont think islam is a good thing. Drop it.

MirZa117

Banned

Hey 00000, I'm muslim btw.
    Guess what, I know plenty about the UK.
    I can describe you in a very specific character,
    Go watch This Is England, and guess who I'm talking about.

btw:
    Your a racist fuck, and you think America is trash I bet. Fucking ironic past humanly possible, until you were born.
    I honestly don't care about anything you have to say. Your an ignorant piece of shit, you will never amount to anything in life. I realize these are probably words you've heard your entire life outside of this forum of dick suckers, but fuck you and hear them again.

You can't defend yourself from what you are. You can, and probably will type a line of text full of bullshit, but what remains true is what you are.
    I own a 410,000$ house, I make 19 million dollars a year, and I fucked 156 girls in 6 months. Who cares? Your the scum of the earth. Go suck your mom's operated half-finished dick. Thanks.

"So? I dont think islam is a good thing. Drop it."
    Really, really, sad.

Well if you're gonna lose an argument, do it in style hey sinfiery, way to lose your cool Islam is not a race, thus my dislike of it is in no way racist. I am educated, I am mixed-race, I am not the skinhead football hooligan that you wish i was. I evidently hit a nerve with my anti-muslim tone, and I'm not going to apologise for that. I can't stand muslims. If you came to my door talking that shit to my face then you would be in trouble. You're not a race, you don't have any special rights. You're a cult just like the Scientologists and the Nazis. So take your self-righteous bullshit and shove it because in the UK i am free to say whatever I like about Islam. You should note that I am in a majority in this country. Your draconian, sexist, homophobic, discriminatory, violent and anti-progressive cult is not welcome in this country.

Oh and everything i said about myself is 100% true. I can easily scan some mortgage documents It's ok if you don't believe me but don't be a jealous little shit just because i pissed all over yours and NYchris' pathetic attacks.

Banned

Old school that bitch, run up on her with a note saying ," If you like me check yes, if you don't check no." If that whore checks yes then your in. If she checks no, then throw her ass in a choke hold while screaming why don't you like me.

If you came to my door talking that shit to my face then you would be in trouble.[/b]
    don't know about sinfiery but you wouldn't stand a split of a second against me h34r:

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast