Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I feel Sorry for Americans...

This is a discussion on I feel Sorry for Americans... within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; i couldnt agree more so to the fact that he is a very intelligent guy but he does play the ...
Page: 5

LithiumBunny12

i couldnt agree more so to the fact that he is a very intelligent guy but he does play the less serious role and a joke to the current news. But if noted if you watch his roast of George bush you can tell this man knows what he is talking about and if he really wanted to be he could be a serious contender.

Stephen Colbert is now running for president O_o[/b]
    Steven Colbert is awesome.

In any case he's better than our current president, so we're moving up in a way...

Banned

not to insult americans or something , but u got a stupid country .[/b]

1= name of country
    2= phone call to pentagon
    3 GEORGE BUSH DECLARES WAR ON YOU HAHAHAHAH J/K

Phosgene

1= name of country
    2= phone call to pentagon
    3 GEORGE BUSH DECLARES WAR ON YOU HAHAHAHAH J/K[/b]
    bush doesnt mess with israel !! fak dat shit he licks our ass
    :<

ewenson_tr

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7406420086

join this group, fastest growing group in the history of facebook, 1 mil strong for colbert.

colbert and jon stewart are actually pretty smart politically, but they (especially colbert) act dumb on their shows because its funnier. But seriously, do people feel the need to complain about EVERY president/candidate? I thought bush was the worst president ever, so why are you complainign about colbert? If he wins wont you be happy theres not another bush clone in the white house? Guess you just liek complaining abotu america.

dragunmaster

im sorry but whos stephen colbert LOL

I wish bush could re run again or he had a son that could run because he would win.

Weather you believe it or not Bush helped America a lot more then the past 3 presidents we had especialy that bum Clinton who effin lied on national tv to his own country, now thats funny LOL

Banned

bush doesnt mess with israel !! fak dat shit he licks our ass
    :<[/b]
    but if isreal need help in a conflict or something who ass they lick ?

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

I wish bush could re run again or he had a son that could run because he would win.

Weather you believe it or not Bush helped America a lot more then the past 3 presidents we had especialy that bum Clinton who effin lied on national tv to his own country, now thats funny LOL[/b]
    clinton got us set up to be out of debt in 10 years, bush set us up to be in debt for the next decade or two

what exactly did bush help?

Banned

Weather you believe it or not Bush helped America a lot more then the past 3 presidents we had especialy that bum Clinton who effin lied on national tv to his own country, now thats funny LOL[/b]
    Technically he didn&#39;t lie. Sex is defined by the penetration of the penis through the vagina. Therefore, he did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms. Lewinsky.

clinton got us set up to be out of debt in 10 years, bush set us up to be in debt for the next decade or two

what exactly did bush help?[/b]
    Clinton sucked Arab penis. Simply said, he ignored what needed to be done leading to an inevitable attach on our country in the near future. Bush took it head on, he didnt beg for mercy. The US shouldent bow down to anyone, doing so would lead us subjective to a particuler radical faith. Mind you he&#39;s doing a piss poor job at it, but I&#39;m in no position to critisize tbh... we really don&#39;t know all that goes on in the government.

Given all the terrorism attachs during Clintons presidency what did he do? He did nothing. He rolled over and let someone else deal with it instead of having some balls and trying to counter-act it. Why woulden&#39;t they bomb us in 9/11? If they can attach us all they want without reprocussion what would scare them off. I don&#39;t agree with a lot of Bush&#39;s policys and much of his war logic, but at least someone had the balls to try and fight back terrorism.

no.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345