Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

i got a question skool related

This is a discussion on i got a question skool related within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; so im at school and 4th peroid has just passed and school is over for me cause all my classes ...
Page: 1

fonzy

so im at school and 4th peroid has just passed and school is over for me cause all my classes are done but there was a assembly that they had so i was on the way to my car a teacher told me that if i left i would get suspended what do u think the chances of that are i think there small cause its only a gay pep assembly and i dont thing u can get suspened for ditchin something as usless as that

Banned

Ok so. Your a senior?

And you have no more classes to go to so you basically leave after 4th period anyway right?

Well if thats true then leave

I don't think they can suspend you for that. Well they could but why would they? Just go to the principle if you get wrote up.

leave and get suspense.... get a holiday at home to be bored so much that you wish u have school...

Zxenke

they can and would suspend you

Banned

England schools would kick you're ass for that lol..

Suspension for 3 days and put on report..

I wish i could of driven to school ¬¬

DarK

England schools would kick you're ass for that lol..

Suspension for 3 days and put on report..

I wish i could of driven to school ¬¬[/b]
    srsly? and whats report

just get ur girlfriend to take her panties off before the assembly, and sit at the back... then it aint so bad.

Banned

just get ur girlfriend to take her panties off before the assembly, and sit at the back... then it aint so bad.[/b]

Report is when you're montored in every lesson for 1 week.

You give the report to the teacher at the start of lesson (so they know you're not late for a start)
    They monitor you're behaviour and write good and bad comments, then a evaluation of the overall lesson.
    You're on report for a week
    If you're behaviour dosen't improve, you goto stage 2...Which means you stay for 30 mins every night for 1 week after school....If it yet dosen't improve you're moved to the focus room (1 Support teacher and other retarded kids who can't behave) and you stay for 1 hour every night for a week...Yet again, if it dosen't improve, you're suspended for 3 days.

u could leave but if your expected to be at the assembly then u'd obviously have to come back i graduated early but a few of my friends only time they had to come to school for senior year was for assemblies and a few other mandatory things even tho they were technically done with school

real question is do u plan on going to college cuz if u dont then the suspension means shit all if u do then id make sure u avoid suspension at all cost

fonzy

ya i got no more classes and therre was like a pep assmebly so i just drove off and some fag started bitchin at me for leavin... so i just walked away lol

Zxenke

yea, like private said, the more bad things you have on your record in high school, the worse chance you have at colleges.

fonzy

i cant beleive i would be suspended for not goin to a gay pep assembly and my record is spotless so far

lucifer4

ur a bad ass

fonzy

lol u know me what i dont understand how can i get suspended for just leavein a unimportant assembly i mean i would understand if it was important but a pep assembly... come on i have ditched my other years and not shit has happened and now 1 little bitch is makein a big deal out of nothing i dont understand it lol

Zxenke

skipping school is against the rules afaik...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast