Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I have bad experiences with girls

This is a discussion on I have bad experiences with girls within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; its simple what u do: nothing....if u put up with their shit theyll just keep doin it if u let ...
Page: 2

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

its simple what u do: nothing....if u put up with their shit theyll just keep doin it if u let them know u wont put up with their little whine-fests then either 2 things happen 1) they wont like u and they wont talk to u or 2) theyll get over it...but if u give in to their whine-fest then theres only one option, u become their bitch(pussy whipped without the pussy )

PlayerofRogueC0la

its simple what u do: nothing....if u put up with their shit theyll just keep doin it if u let them know u wont put up with their little whine-fests then either 2 things happen 1) they wont like u and they wont talk to u or 2) theyll get over it...but if u give in to their whine-fest then theres only one option, u become their bitch(pussy whipped without the pussy )[/b]
    hahaha nicely put cama

ventolin69

The problem is obvious. Doing stupid immature shit like challenging girls to arm wrestles ensures that you will be one of the gimps standing back watching someone else picking up the girls, taking them home to ram their pussies back to the stone age. If you wanna have more luck with women, the key is only pay enough attention to them to create an element of mystic intrigue. Women, and especially attractive ones get enough attention from drooling soft cock wanna be's to last them a life time, the aim is just give them enough interesting information for them to stew on.

Learn to play a guitar, watch shit like Sex and the city, and make the occasional visit to a body shop to get an idea of what skin products do what. This isnt theory my friend, I've done this and among my accolades are a couple cheerleaders, numerous hot strippers and even a couple swimsuit models. It doesnt take much to be successful with women, you just have to be a little different to 90% of the retarded gorillas who think with their dick and not their brain.

But I would like to add a disclaimer to this advice. Females are manipulative, crafting, self centred creatures. But they are also highly emotional.They are not be trusted, but treated with respect at the same time. And never show an ounce of jealously, this will ensure your boarding of the metaphoric 'no pussy' train in a real hurry. Not to mention setting yourself up to hear the news your girlfriend fucked your bestfriend because 'things just werent working out, and it's best for both of us'.

Soldier on son, fucking multiple, attactrive women, especially like a few in the same week feels real good. It gives you the opportunity to tell you buddies not only how good it was, but to illustrate how they will end up with some skank crack ho because they cant even give a valid opinion on why an exfoliating sea sponge is so much better for your skin that a face cloth.

I hope I've provided some sound advice. And lastly, and most importantly, hot chicks have generally been fucked by more men than ugly chicks, and if they are willing to go bareback with you chances are they've done it MANY times before. Be good, if you cant be good be safe, if you cant be safe name it after me. Or at least volunteer you services to the local std clinic on holding the record of an individual contracting 5 simultaneous diseases at once.

Peace out. B)

Mooshue.

WOW DONT YOU KIDS LEARN ANYTHING THESE DAYS??

If you really like her/want her this is what you tell her first and she will want you:

Show your soft side, it really works

Give her compliments by like saying she's actually pretty strong but you were too embarassad to tell her that, cause you thougth she was gonna laugh at you.

Unless you both are like 14 years old, than just get over it.

buy her some flowers then fuck her[/b]
    Meh, buying flowers is too much associated with: "I did something bad, lets give her something so she likes me again".

Had fight too some weeks ago with my best girlfriend, refused to buy flowers cuz then she would think its all my fault and she didnt do anything wrong.

Ok, back to topic. I would do like dro said, on a funny way, "I told you I would loose" or just macho and say "I let you win"
    Though I would prefer first option, humour always works, If you got the right way to express it.

niggerjewnerdfgtdouche Senior Member TempesT's Avatar

Am I the only one that thinks chicks wants a man to be stronger then them to be able to protect them?

Mm.. you should..... force her to have sex with you, then she'll eiter love you or claim rape. Its like fliping a coin. Thats what you should do

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Mm.. you should..... force her to have sex with you, then she'll eiter love you or claim rape. Its like fliping a coin. Thats what you should do[/b]
    rofl...i wonder how many people in prison for rape had that same ideal xD

Mm.. you should..... force her to have sex with you, then she'll eiter love you or claim rape. Its like fliping a coin. Thats what you should do[/b]
    can i slap you real hard?

Ripper_of_romania

can i slap you real hard?[/b]
    kiss me instead :wub: :lol:

Back on topic: If one girl shows hatred against u may seem like a 2 bladed sword...She either really hates u or She quite likes you.If u go there and try make fun out of the incident and she won't be very forgiving she might say "Get away from me" or "Try harder,stupid!"...And the macho version doesn't apply very much cuz girls ( if we talk about those that don't switch bf's like every month - sad,but most of them are like this ) because many would think that having big brawn means low brain...
    Showing soft side wouldn't be bad but don't start crying or w/e cuz she might consider u a potential tool for her and use u.

My 2 cents

can i slap you real hard?[/b]
    even harder plz

ontopic.
    how old are you?.. i want 2 know is it really serious or just 14-y-o-lovedrama...

1 advice:
    beeing macho =/= beeing "playa"/cool
    also a bad idea is, you bring always same sentence to "get" a girl.
    you need to be creative at talking, so she will think that she is something special in your eyes (plus point)
    edit: pls dont say your boobs are bigger then others :S

Ripper_of_romania

even harder plz
    ontopic.
    how old are you?.. i want 2 know is it really serious or just 14-y-o-lovedrama...

1 advice:
    beeing macho =/= beeing "playa"/cool
    also a bad idea is, you bring always same sentence to "get" a girl.
    you need to be creative at talking, so she will think that she is something special in your eyes (plus point)[/b]
    I'm 16 and I'm in a pretty serious relationship so not quite valid point with the 14-y-o-lovedrama...Just depends on every1

I'm 16 and I'm in a pretty serious relationship so not quite valid point with the 14-y-o-lovedrama...Just depends on every1[/b]
    the question was for jetsamjetsam..

but you know what i ment.
    kids story or serious that was the question.

Speed

u had the problem from the start lol , first u had to let her win... when ur playing something with a girl or a competition always let her win lol.. in the end u will be winner if u know what i mean

now that u screwed up go to her and say sorry or something , buy her flowers who the hell knows...

should jus told her she won cuz you used the hand u dont jack off with that woulda definately won her over

if all else fails flip a coin like dude already said

jw how old u and her ?

should jus told her she won cuz you used the hand u dont jack off with that woulda definately won her over[/b]
    haha yea, nice one. Should have used this ^^

@ripper, I would never do the macho way, but its also an option, though, girls dont like it most of the time ^_^

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast