Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Yes, I'm going to rant.

This is a discussion on Yes, I'm going to rant. within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Whats with this new pussy generation? I'm not just talking about wimpy parents who don't spank their kids who run ...
Page: 1

Whats with this new pussy generation? I'm not just talking about wimpy parents who don't spank their kids who run through walmart, I am specifically talking about racism.

So fuckin' what if I call you a jewbag? So what if I call you a white trailer park piece of shit? So what if I call you a lazy mexican? So what if I call you a stupid turk (which isn't a race so gd damn it stop getting offended)? So what if I call you an atm stealing black man? So what if I call you a tiny penis asian?

I am sick of idiots who get offended by jokes. What's with the new rules on this? If someone gets upset over something like this they need to grow some balls. Oh yes let me take it a step further... religion. If someone hates your religion IGNORE THEM DAMN IT. Turn the other cheek and let it blow off ur damn back instead of getting all emo and upset because some pixel-kid called you a turbin wearing deuche.... or a fanatical idiot christian.

Just get the hell over it and grow some ball hair because in the real world your gunna get run over.

Alright, sense this was posted in the off topic I hope I don't get banned for saying what needs to be said. It's sad that the admins had to be strict on this because a bunch of immature pre-pubesant teenagers get their pantys in a wad when they get offended.

/kbye.. and thank the idiot who pmed me flaming me for making some off the wall comment (that wasen't even considered racist) for this post.

kennyburger

i ahte it also when you say a joke and youhave to keep it clean or not racial because some ppl get offended pff

Banned

fuck asion fuck white fuck black fuck islam fuck christan fuck judaism fuck budaism fuck mexican fuck german fuck france

omg im a racist omg omg omg..

i wouldnt say its totally the kids that are over reacting crying but "souldance" aka 18/19 year old man crys so much when the word jew is being betrayed in a bad way. religion dosent = racism i think. racism is like saying ****** or wetback or cracker. but others think if i say your a jew im being racist..

i didnt know calling someone by there religion is being raicts "jew"
    oh hey christan .. oh hey budaism.. oh hey islam..

maybe there needs to be a agelimit in the signing up if you not 15 or 16 or 17 + then in signups it wont let you register or you have in the some what TOS saying there mayb be curse words ect. on this forum viewer discrestion advised or something.. i dunno..i would just like there be rules and when someone meses up punish him but if you punish 1 person you need to try to punish all.. make a new MOD type that goes around warning for stuff like this. and actually making a MOD who is on this site basically everyday. people will stil lflame and still say racist stuff untill major actions are taken by the administration. witch has not been done yet.

i might have left something out i dunno

J

Or maybe you should follow your sig and have a certain post # amount per day. And i guarentee you wouldn't say that stuff in front of a person that your saying it to. Cause I'm pretty sure you'll take one to your dome.

vandy u offensed me

i think now i will go cry and cut myself .

Or maybe you should follow your sig and have a certain post # amount per day. And i guarentee you wouldn't say that stuff in front of a person that your saying it to. Cause I'm pretty sure you'll take one to your dome.[/b]
    I really didn't understand what you were getting at... maybe I'm slow or that wasen't aimed at me :P

As for saying it to people's face. I woulden't because I don't do racist jokes unless it's to good friends. I have a black friend who I can say anything too and he won't get offended. Same to me, he makes fun of me all the time and to be honest I don't feel a tendancy to cry in a corner like some people.

Thats a main reason for this post. You can't say a joke or kid around because of people's insecurity. People just need to get over it and laugh at our differences.

i personally only get offended by sexist "jokes" in a wrong mood , otherwise rest is like .. meh =P

i personally only get offended by sexist "jokes" in a wrong mood , otherwise rest is like .. meh =P[/b]
    I can understand it if you're a woman. I would hate to be a woman in a forum full of testosterone. Most sexist jokes are tasteless and crude (although the same can be said about racism to an extent). It seems on most forums the second a woman enters the scene people start dry humping their keyboards. :lol:

I still don't think it should be in the same class as racism. People need to understand there is a difference between a racist joke and true racism.

Banned

Or maybe you should follow your sig and have a certain post # amount per day. And i guarentee you wouldn't say that stuff in front of a person that your saying it to. Cause I'm pretty sure you'll take one to your dome.[/b]
    i dont need to say it to someones face because im not racist, yeah i say nigga and cracker all the dam time. i say cracker to white peoples face and say nigga to black peoples face, want to know how i can? because i dont say it in a racist way, thats just how we talk down here

vandy u offensed me

i think now i will go cry and cut myself .[/b]
    omg bros

im sorry :unsure:

PlayerofRogueC0la

fuckbitchbangbrosfuckbitch fuck all bangbros fuckk fuckkk fuckk!???????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????// asian small dick yes.. me = 12 inch ok bb

Banned

fuckbitchbangbrosfuckbitch fuck all bangbros fuckk fuckkk fuckk!???????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????// asian small dick yes.. me = 12 inch ok bb[/b]
    HHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHHEE :P

PlayerofRogueC0la

HHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHHEE :P[/b]
    lmfao h34r:

5DollahSuckySucky

^^his moms wears a string vest and army boots to funerals .. lol @ da bitch standing up in da middle of da funeral sayin 'im ready to ride.. im a g'

am i going to get banned? :hmmm:

5DollahSuckySucky

sonovabitch...who spilled tha ether juice?

Zxenke

So what if I call you a stupid turk (which isn't a race so gd damn it stop getting offended)?[/b]
    Turkey isn't a country? Turks (from Turkey, hence the noun) isn't a race?

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This
    race2 /reɪs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[reys]Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
    –noun
    1. a group of persons related by common descent or heredity.
    2. a population so related.

3. Anthropology.
    a. any of the traditional divisions of humankind, the commonest being the Caucasian, Mongoloid, and Negro, characterized by supposedly distinctive and universal physical characteristics: no longer in technical use.
    b. an arbitrary classification of modern humans, sometimes, esp. formerly, based on any or a combination of various physical characteristics, as skin color, facial form, or eye shape, and now frequently based on such genetic markers as blood groups.
    c. a human population partially isolated reproductively from other populations, whose members share a greater degree of physical and genetic similarity with one another than with other humans.
    4. a group of tribes or peoples forming an ethnic stock: the Slavic race.
    5. any people united by common history, language, cultural traits, etc.: the Dutch race.[/b]
    Choose your definition. A few work, lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast