Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I wish I was a bear

This is a discussion on I wish I was a bear within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; http://poststuff4.entensity.net/081307/med...media=timmy.wmv...
Page: 1

kennyburger

not cool if this was to make fun of him :S the link says timmy

Cocaine

It was.

PS. It's obviously sad that he has w/e disorder he has, but you cant say thats not a little bit funny.

Its upsetting that he relates the hibernation of bears with his own sleeping pattern because if you haven’t realised already his body is painfully and slowly shutting down because of the massive amounts of stress on his organs.

I just don’t get how someone could take a terminally ill kid, and attempt to make humour out of his condition. whats worse is that there will be some people who will no doubt find this hilariously funny and probably even foward it to some friends...

"LOL MAN CHECK DIS OUT KID IS SAYIN HOW HE WULD EVEN BE A BEAR JUST TO ESCAPE HIS CONSTANT AGONY AND PAINFULLY SLOW DEATH, LOL AND SOMEONE PUT IN SOUNDS WAVES SAYING FROM SOUTH PARKS TIMMY LULZ!!!!! CAUSE THE KID IS IN A WHEEL CHAIR, AND YU NO HAHA THATS FUNNY RIGHT? AM I RIGHT?"

Hilarious

Speed

hm.. that wasnt funny :s poor kid

Ripper_of_romania

That guy should be euthaniased or something like that sorry but 10 a.m. english sucks...Instead of all that pain,kinda sad video.. too bad I can care less about him

And dude,don't try to make fun out of someone who is having a problem,one day to wheel will turn...

kennyburger

i feel sorry for that kid

TunaFishyMe

Its upsetting that he relates the hibernation of bears with his own sleeping pattern because if you haven’t realised already his body is painfully and slowly shutting down because of the massive amounts of stress on his organs.

I just don’t get how someone could take a terminally ill kid, and attempt to make humour out of his condition. whats worse is that there will be some people who will no doubt find this hilariously funny and probably even foward it to some friends...

"LOL MAN CHECK DIS OUT KID IS SAYIN HOW HE WULD EVEN BE A BEAR JUST TO ESCAPE HIS CONSTANT AGONY AND PAINFULLY SLOW DEATH, LOL AND SOMEONE PUT IN SOUNDS WAVES SAYING FROM SOUTH PARKS TIMMY LULZ!!!!! CAUSE THE KID IS IN A WHEEL CHAIR, AND YU NO HAHA THATS FUNNY RIGHT? AM I RIGHT?"

Hilarious[/b]
    dumar is writing not funny english
    but true stuff..i dont find that kind of humor funny

and, dumar is a human, he doesn't have to always put on a show for you.

haha sooo funnny

(long pause)

NOOOT

It was.
    PS. It's obviously sad that he has w/e disorder he has, but you cant say thats not a little bit funny.[/b]
    I can say its not even slightly funny, and I can also say that you are a tool.

Cocaine

Ahahahahahahahahahaha.

Almighty 0000000, king of kings, suck my penis please.

tindall

Ahahahahahahahahahaha.[/b]
    Honestly dude grow up, get a heart. How can someone laugh at a kid so fucked up, imagine if that was your son or someone very close to you. Fuck off :angry:

Infat

It seems sort of sad that as humans we would find humor in the disabilities of others. Especially in the pain and suffering that this child must go through daily. I hope that if your children were born in this state you would not laugh at him or her. Maybe this topic should be "I wish I were an Ass" in which case the topic poster might show resemblence.

Actually I don't think you're an ass.. I just dont find this video funny at all and can't understand how anyone could..

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

I wish you were a bear Cocaine, so I could go hunting and feel happy about it . Poor kiddo. The story of your butt rape was funny at least.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast