Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I wish I was a bear

This is a discussion on I wish I was a bear within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; Funny how all these people act like they have never laughed at someone with a physical or mental illness. Fucking ...
Page: 2

Cocaine

Funny how all these people act like they have never laughed at someone with a physical or mental illness. Fucking hypocrites.

This is not a funny video, its a video of a kid in so much pain he wish he where a bear so he could sleep and forget about all the pain and suffering he is going through

HA HA HA i guess ?

J

To be honest, this wasn't funny. It is messed up to laugh at a "special" person, but if at school or whenever you see him/her doing something, you'll probably laugh at it. I myself feel bad for laughing at "special" people, but....yeah. I'm not gonna sit here and say I've never done it, but tbh, i don't find this video very funny.

Manboy101

Ahahahahahahahahahaha.
    Almighty 0000000, king of kings, suck my penis please.[/b]
    After what you posted, I dont even think you have one.

Thats fucked up, Imagine you were him, would you like some fucker on the internet making fun of you?
    Poor kiddo .

kennyburger

Funny how all these people act like they have never laughed at someone with a physical or mental illness. Fucking hypocrites.[/b]

ofc we all have laughed at other peoples disabilities but there is an obvois line that you don't cross

Manboy101

ofc we all have laughed at other peoples disabilities but there is an obvois line that you don't cross[/b]
    This.

Matador

i cant see the video can someone explain wat is happening?

J

Anyone else notice the Fart Inhaler at the end? Lol.

kennyburger

Anyone else notice the Fart Inhaler at the end? Lol.[/b]
    yea was only funny thing

Banned

Its upsetting that he relates the hibernation of bears with his own sleeping pattern because if you haven’t realised already his body is painfully and slowly shutting down because of the massive amounts of stress on his organs.

I just don’t get how someone could take a terminally ill kid, and attempt to make humour out of his condition. whats worse is that there will be some people who will no doubt find this hilariously funny and probably even foward it to some friends...

"LOL MAN CHECK DIS OUT KID IS SAYIN HOW HE WULD EVEN BE A BEAR JUST TO ESCAPE HIS CONSTANT AGONY AND PAINFULLY SLOW DEATH, LOL AND SOMEONE PUT IN SOUNDS WAVES SAYING FROM SOUTH PARKS TIMMY LULZ!!!!! CAUSE THE KID IS IN A WHEEL CHAIR, AND YU NO HAHA THATS FUNNY RIGHT? AM I RIGHT?"

Hilarious[/b]
    The almighty Dumar has spoken.

that actually made me really sad.

wdf cocaine is not a powerful drug cocaine is a fucking idiot there was nothing funny about this video

kennyburger

wdf cocaine is not a powerful drug cocaine is a fucking idiot there was nothing funny about this video[/b]

hahahhaaaha

Ripper_of_romania

i cant see the video can someone explain wat is happening?[/b]
    A one eyed terminally ill with physical disabilities says that he wants to be a bear because bears sleep alot,thus if he would sleep alot he wouldn't feel the pain that much...Amen

Banned

just watched it and.....i actually thought i would laugh at it just cuz...i laugh at most things people dont but...thats not even right. poor dude just wants to have some time without pain and u post a vid making fun of him..

its not funny its sad.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast