Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Russia Fucking up Georgia

This is a discussion on Russia Fucking up Georgia within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; wow wtf.. Russia killing the shit out of them Georgians.. trying get back to USSR days <_<...
Page: 1

alldamdayboy

wow wtf.. Russia killing the shit out of them Georgians.. trying get back to USSR days <_<

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

wow wtf.. Russia killing the shit out of them Georgians.. trying get back to USSR days <_<[/b]
    and let me guess..... you are an American who sides with Bush saying "We need to act fast, this is a uncivilized manner by the Russians." Am I right?

Banned

and let me guess..... you are an American who sides with Bush saying "We need to act fast, this is a uncivilized manner by the Russians." Am I right?[/b]
    If it was WHAT WOULD IT MATTER OMG!! I was planning on making a topic like this but i am just lazy.

I personally think Bush needs to stfu. If russia does nothing then Bush will make another war then everyone is screwed because nuclear bombs ect. will be going off h34r:

When I saw it on yahoo news front page I was freaking out cause I thought they ment the state Georgia in USA. T.T

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Russia can do fast strikes on it&#39;s neighbours but Russia will not want a long drawn out campein that will get the EU and NATO involed as Russia don&#39;t have the strength to do so.

Georgia will get alot of support to keep it inderpence, I am affriad this is a no win situation of Russia in the long run. It scarey to see this as it could be a start of a new cold war for europe.

russia has the power to destroy all goergio in 24hours
    and i think is some years the gonna be more strong than america

alldamdayboy

what a trip .. they just had mikhail gorbachev and the president of georgia on larry king live .. gorbachev sounding like its the second coming of the soviet union and the president of georgia saying that was putin&#39;s plan since when the soviet union fell ..
    cant believe was on larry fucking king talking about war .. shit teh president of georgia could get blowed up at any second by the russians whos tanks are stroming his country as he sits there getting interviewed by old ass larry king .. i doubt that dude still in power or even alive in next 24-48 hours .. this fucking world is a trip

and let me guess..... you are an American who sides with Bush saying "We need to act fast, this is a uncivilized manner by the Russians." Am I right?[/b]
    lmao sounds exactly like some stupid shit bush would say considering it makes no sense at all :lol:

doesnt rly matter what my opinion is .. its all about banks and oil corporations

DarK

It will probably end in a negotiation, not nukes.... why would russia want to end the world for a piece of land the size of georgia.

lil_mageskillz

i just hope it doesnt turn into anything big

alldamdayboy

i just hope it doesnt turn into anything big[/b]
    lol if u lived in georgia u would think this pretty big..
    u maybe meant to say "i hope this doesnt effect my life"

Banned

russia has the power to destroy all goergio in 24hours
    and i think is some years the gonna be more strong than america[/b]
    You obviously don&#39;t know what you are talking about. Russia is not even as strong as the Soviet Union. Many experts have stated that the United States won the cold war by successfully decapacitating the spread of Communism through American influence, ie NATO. So lets see, if Russia isn&#39;t even as strong as the Soviet Union, and if the Soviet Union has been stated to lost the cold war almost 20 years ago, what the fuck in your tiny little brain makes you think that Russia will be stronger than America "in a few years". That is one of the dumbest thing I have read in a while.

You guys talk about nuclear warfare. You guys are idiots. Nuclear warfare is based on the principal of "total annihilation". If you use nukes on us, we use nukes on you, in the end we both destroy ourselves. Contrary to popular beliefs, you guys need to understand that it only takes a couple of nuclear weapons to destroy an entire nation. In other words, even the weakest nuclear nation can destroy United States if they want to. Why do you think America is so irritated at the fact that Iran could be secretly manufacturing nuclear weapons? Therefore, it is very unlikely that there will ever be nuclear warfare in our lifetime.

Banned

Anyone who doesn&#39;t side with Bush on this issue is a dumbass. Russia is a communist country. Georgia is a democratic country. What do you expect people to believe in? "Let Russia penetrate Georgia&#39;s ass; who gives a fuck what happens to a piece of shit country all the way on the other side of the world." No, Russia isn&#39;t just fucking Georgia, it is fucking Democracy.

TunaFishyMe

bush needs to get his nose out of everyone&#39;s business and stop jumping onto wars. America&#39;s economy is at aboslute shit because he chucked out so much money into a stupid war and he is STILL jumping into wars. good job fucking everyone over

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Anyone who doesn&#39;t side with Bush on this issue is a dumbass. Russia is a communist country. Georgia is a democratic country. What do you expect people to believe in? "Let Russia penetrate Georgia&#39;s ass; who gives a fuck what happens to a piece of shit country all the way on the other side of the world." No, Russia isn&#39;t just fucking Georgia, it is fucking Democracy.[/b]
    Let me ask you this, why do you care when you are on the other side of the world? (you&#39;re American) Have you ever thought about the consequences the USA government brings to its American citizens&#39; by shoving into other countries&#39; business? Think of it this way. If George Bush didn&#39;t "try" to make "peace" between these two countries, wouldn&#39;t you guys be sleeping peacefully and not having to think that Russia will drop a nuclear bomb on the US soil? But no, your president likes to shove in other peoples&#39;/countries&#39; business, even thought it has nothing to do with his country. If this world needs peace, the UN is there solve matters, not the US. Last time I checked the UN is represented by tons of countries which would be a less biased decision on what should be done.

bush needs to get his nose out of everyone&#39;s business and stop jumping onto wars. America&#39;s economy is at aboslute shit because he chucked out so much money into a stupid war and he is STILL jumping into wars. good job fucking everyone over[/b]
    +1

Seekor

This will never turn in to anything more than it is already right now. NATO is afraid of Russia and so is the United States we would never risk another cold war. From what I know of Georgia attacked Russia to try and gain its independence of its bordering country that was once owned by Georgia. Georgia&#39;s president is both ignorant and stupid his intentions are correct but asking for the U.N&#39;s help and the United States is never going to happen. Georgia will be captured by Russia and will have to succeed to Russia. Russia see&#39;s the united states as a suffering world power and its possible that it could lead to corruption. But as of now I would not be scared of anything and listen to the news sometimes and buy a globe.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast