Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Russia Fucking up Georgia

This is a discussion on Russia Fucking up Georgia within the Off Topic forums, part of the Entertainment category; History.[/b] no shit war has taken place in history, as a matter of fact, go read some books because you ...
Page: 3

Banned

History.[/b]
    no shit war has taken place in history, as a matter of fact, go read some books because you still wont know how it feels to know you have to actually kill someone through a scope and watch them fall down screaming in agony or watch your buddies next to you that you have been training with for the past 6 months die, right before your eyes. none of you know which country is more powerful because honestly it doesnt come down to that, it comes down to the man to your left and right.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

So you honestly believe that Russia is superior to the US?[/b]
    I don't know, maybe yes and maybe no. But I am certainly sure that it only takes a movement of one great country such as Russia for other smaller countries to stand up to US together.

i love how all of you talk shit about who is better and when none of you know what war is really like.[/b]
    As a matter of fact I have, it wasn't really a war, it was pretty much mass murder on civilians during the bombing of Serbia (Ex-Yugoslavia) in 1999 by the USA. So what have they really bombed us for back then? I really don't know for a specific reason and don't care, I just remember losing 4 relatives due to this. If the US citizens actually saw what was happening in the places they bomb, then you would see what is being done is wrong... but no, when I came back to Canada after the 4-month bombing I watched the fuking news and watched the lies they said on CNN how they bombed a train by "accident", and said that "fortunately there were no Serbian civilians on the train except the drivers", but GUESS WHAT, fucking over hundreds of people died when it was bombed included the 2 of my relatives.

Banned

no shit war has taken place in history, as a matter of fact, go read some books because you still wont know how it feels to know you have to actually kill someone through a scope and watch them fall down screaming in agony or watch your buddies next to you that you have been training with for the past 6 months die, right before your eyes. none of you know which country is more powerful because honestly it doesnt come down to that, it comes down to the man to your left and right.[/b]
    You really did not understand what i ment.

As a matter of fact I have, it wasn't really a war, it was pretty much mass murder on civilians during the bombing of Serbia (Ex-Yugoslavia) in 1999 by the USA. So what have they really bombed us for back then? I really don't know for a specific reason and don't care, I just remember losing 4 relatives due to this. If the US citizens actually saw what was happening in the places they bomb, then you would see what is being done is wrong... but no, when I came back to Canada after the 4-month bombing I watched the fuking news and watched the lies they said on CNN how they bombed a train by "accident", and said that "fortunately there were no Serbian civilians on the train except the drivers", but GUESS WHAT, fucking over hundreds of people died when it was bombed included the 2 of my relatives.[/b]
    NATO agreed to this decision
    if u knew its made up of 26 nations, so dont blame the whole thing on the USA
    Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States

Seekor

I don't know, maybe yes and maybe no. But I am certainly sure that it only takes a movement of one great country such as Russia for other smaller countries to stand up to US together.
    As a matter of fact I have, it wasn't really a war, it was pretty much mass murder on civilians during the bombing of Serbia (Ex-Yugoslavia) in 1999 by the USA. So what have they really bombed us for back then? I really don't know for a specific reason and don't care, I just remember losing 4 relatives due to this. If the US citizens actually saw what was happening in the places they bomb, then you would see what is being done is wrong... but no, when I came back to Canada after the 4-month bombing I watched the fuking news and watched the lies they said on CNN how they bombed a train by "accident", and said that "fortunately there were no Serbian civilians on the train except the drivers", but GUESS WHAT, fucking over hundreds of people died when it was bombed included the 2 of my relatives.[/b]
    I understand your hatred towards Russia but unfortunately there really is not much we can do over it. Russia is a major superpower and can shove its aggression over whoever it so chooses and theirs not much we can say or do about it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123